Smashbox Try It Kit uploaded by Paola A.

BY SMASHBOX #62 in Makeup Sets

A collection of Smashbox bestsellers in try-me sizes. Try it all with this showcase of Smashbox superstars. Smooth the appearance of fine lines and pores while creating a flawless canvas for makeup application. Lock on more vibrant eye shadow color for a full 24 hours with the studio-tested, life-proven shadow primer. Expose your longest, fullest lashes with a bestselling mascara. No clumps. No flakes. Just maximum-impact, for scene-stealing lashes. This set contains: - 0.04 oz Photo Op Eye Shadow Trio in Filter with shades Vanilla (Matte Warm Ivory), Sable (Matte Soft Brown), Sumatra (Matte Deep Brown) - 0.14 oz 24 Hour Photo Finish Shadow Primer - 0.14 oz Full Exposure Mascara in Jet Black - 0.25 oz Photo Finish Foundation Primer Oil-free Take your fave Smashox products on the road! Everything in this kit is perfectly portable and ideal for travel. see more...

Karsen S.
You know these products are high quality when the sample sizes lasted me over a month. I was so impressed with the primer especially because there was NO FLASHBACK! it didn’t make me turn white in pictures. I absolutely love this product. bought from sephora, went back and got full sizes after. HIGHLY recommended.
Kay S.
Aldan, PA
This was a great way to try a higher end brand when you are on a lower end budget. I never did primers before and was really surprised at how they brought out pigments and the mascara was absolutely fab. I would def spend the money on the full sizes
Thandar V.
San Diego
I love trying out new products and this always the best. Little boxes of samples that aren't too small so you can actually gauge how well they work. I loved the face primer and the mascara in this!
Ashley T.
Rincon, GA
This kit is great for first time users of Smashbox products. It's travel friendly and gives just enough product. The products are easy to use, give great pigmentation and the primers are awesome! I would definitely recommend this kit!
Chasta S.
Huntington, WV
Really good product. I bought this when I worked for Hooters and you always had to have your makeup done and looking photo ready. I always got compliments and it lasted through my whole shift.
Raya👑 K.
High point , NC
Smashbox Try It Kit Primer Authority is what I bought at sephora at the beauty event going on. I bought 2 boxes/sets. The smash box photo finish primer is my number one favorite primer which is why I bought the sets to try the other primers as well!
Summur V.
Longview, TX
Awesome little set . Loved all of the products . Definitely worth the $28 I'll purchase again. Smashbox is amazing and these items do not disappoint, will be great for travel.
Taylor N.
Such a good price for everything you get. I love these trial boxes so I can determine whether or not I like the product before being stuff with big bottles of it.
Paola A.
Richmond, VA
Try It kits are the best in my opinion. I love all Smashbox Try It kits so far and this one is my favorite. The primer is really amazing and applies smoothly. The eyeshadow primer definitely helps my eyeshadow last all day. The mascara is amazingly lengthening and I love the eyeshadow mini palette. I got it from Ulta and I used my Platinum Ultamate rewards and a coupon and ended up getting it for around $5 so it was definitely a steal!
Gizem D.
Sanger, TX
This is the perfect set to try out most of the popular products of smashbox. Eyeshadow trio is so useful for eyeshadow use, filling out your brows and highlighting your brow bone. Eyeshadow primer was not my favourite to be honest, I didn't see any difference with or without using it. Smashbox photo finish primer is really hyped on youtube and everywhere, I don't think it is useless at all and it is perfect if you don't need any extra special primers.(such as anti-blemish primers or pore-filling primers.) To me the price of the set is affordable because you got to try out a lot products, I recommend it.
Maggie M.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it worth it to buy this?
Betsy A.
Walterboro, SC
I took a chance and bought this try it kit from sephora. I absolutely feel in love with smash box products then, the foundation primer is what really impressed me though. It's pretty good size and I've enjoyed the kit.
Gabrielle M.
Debating upon trying this! Worth the buy?
Rhonda N.
West Palm Beach, FL
I am an older woman and want to know how these products will affect my skin?