Smashbox Try It Kit uploaded by Paola A.

BY SMASHBOX

A collection of Smashbox bestsellers in try-me sizes. Try it all with this showcase of Smashbox superstars. Smooth the appearance of fine lines and pores while creating a flawless canvas for makeup application. Lock on more vibrant eye shadow color for a full 24 hours with the studio-tested, life-proven shadow primer. Expose your longest, fullest lashes with a bestselling mascara. No clumps. No flakes. Just maximum-impact, for scene-stealing lashes. This set contains: - 0.04 oz Photo Op Eye Shadow Trio in Filter with shades Vanilla (Matte Warm Ivory), Sable (Matte Soft Brown), Sumatra (Matte Deep Brown) - 0.14 oz 24 Hour Photo Finish Shadow Primer - 0.14 oz Full Exposure Mascara in Jet Black - 0.25 oz Photo Finish Foundation Primer Oil-free Take your fave Smashox products on the road! Everything in this kit is perfectly portable and ideal for travel. see more...

Avani P.
Avani P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My roommate got me this kit for Christmas a while back. I dipped into every product in the box. The mascara was my least favorite. It worked, but it came off so easily. I could sweat and the mascara would start coming off. The primers were great, I did see a difference in how long my makeup lasted and how it applied. I definitely enjoyed those. The eyeshadows aren't my favorite, but they are great shades and I do use them from time to time.
Tia B.
Tia B.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this guy! I buy like 3 during the holidays at Macy's for $19 each and 2 last me the whole year and the other I give as a gift to someone who is curious about what make up I use. I recommend this to any one who is scare of buying the full size products or is on a budget and wants to know what's out there.
Alexis P.
Alexis P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved this gift. All the products were nice but do not be fooled by the sizes of the picture online. My husband bought this thinking that the products would be a little bigger but not full sized. Overall I really enjoyed the products.
Zeni R.
Zeni R.
Bought this to try. love it all. great for travel. comes in super handy. eyeshadow primer is amazing. love the mascara
the eyeshadow itself wasn't super pigmented but I'm ok with that and the price wasn't bad
Maria P.
Maria P.
This makeup kit is needed for a fast time in a package, some shade, mascara and show off your look, i love it !
Brenna S.
Brenna S.
I really love this kit. I mostly recommend it for beginners but either way I think anybody will like it.
Rebecca G.
Rebecca G.
Love.love.love.

I purchased this through the ipsy website. at first I was hesitant because I hate sample sizes, and I'm more of a full size gal. well, when I received it, it was the perfect size to travel with. I love the mascara and I used the eyeshadow trio as brow product. the primer looks so oily and gross, when in actuality it's amazing. the eye primer is outstanding too. as far as sample sizes, it allows me to be able to test the product to determine if I'll like it after all. I loved everything I got and will be purchasing the full size products soon!!
Paola A.
Paola A.
Richmond, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Try It kits are the best in my opinion. I love all Smashbox Try It kits so far and this one is my favorite. The primer is really amazing and applies smoothly. The eyeshadow primer definitely helps my eyeshadow last all day. The mascara is amazingly lengthening and I love the eyeshadow mini palette. I got it from Ulta and I used my Platinum Ultamate rewards and a coupon and ended up getting it for around $5 so it was definitely a steal!
Gabriele V.
Gabriele V.
Tewksbury, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this on sale at Macy's with Plenti points and paid around $10, so I figured why not. The eyeliner came completely crushed. It flakes when you put it on and makes a mess. Doesn't come off easy with remover either. The mascara brush is very nice to separate lashes, but the formula is far too thin. I am yet to try the rest of the products in the kit but looking forward to it. I've never used primer so I'll have to look up how to use it. I also do not usually use eye shadow. I'll be leaving reviews independently as I do!
Gizem D.
Gizem D.
Sanger, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the perfect set to try out most of the popular products of smashbox. Eyeshadow trio is so useful for eyeshadow use, filling out your brows and highlighting your brow bone. Eyeshadow primer was not my favourite to be honest, I didn't see any difference with or without using it. Smashbox photo finish primer is really hyped on youtube and everywhere, I don't think it is useless at all and it is perfect if you don't need any extra special primers.(such as anti-blemish primers or pore-filling primers.) To me the price of the set is affordable because you got to try out a lot products, I recommend it.
Maggie M.
Maggie M.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it worth it to buy this?
Betsy A.
Betsy A.
Walterboro, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I took a chance and bought this try it kit from sephora. I absolutely feel in love with smash box products then, the foundation primer is what really impressed me though. It's pretty good size and I've enjoyed the kit.
Rhonda N.
Rhonda N.
West Palm Beach, FL
I am an older woman and want to know how these products will affect my skin?
Gabrielle M.
Gabrielle M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Debating upon trying this! Worth the buy?