Smashbox Try It Kit uploaded by Paola A.

BY SMASHBOX

A collection of Smashbox bestsellers in try-me sizes. Try it all with this showcase of Smashbox superstars. Smooth the appearance of fine lines and pores while creating a flawless canvas for makeup application. Lock on more vibrant eye shadow color for a full 24 hours with the studio-tested, life-proven shadow primer. Expose your longest, fullest lashes with a bestselling mascara. No clumps. No flakes. Just maximum-impact, for scene-stealing lashes. This set contains: - 0.04 oz Photo Op Eye Shadow Trio in Filter with shades Vanilla (Matte Warm Ivory), Sable (Matte Soft Brown), Sumatra (Matte Deep Brown) - 0.14 oz 24 Hour Photo Finish Shadow Primer - 0.14 oz Full Exposure Mascara in Jet Black - 0.25 oz Photo Finish Foundation Primer Oil-free Take your fave Smashox products on the road! Everything in this kit is perfectly portable and ideal for travel. see more...

Courtney T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I cannot stress enough how awesome these try me kits are!!! If you ever want to dabble in a different brand but don't want to splurge before knowing what you're getting into- THIS is the way to go!!! Not that you'd have to worry about being disappointed with smashbox anyway...they're an amazing line. You will NEVER be disappointed.
Ashley T.
Rincon, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This kit is great for first time users of Smashbox products. It's travel friendly and gives just enough product. The products are easy to use, give great pigmentation and the primers are awesome! I would definitely recommend this kit!
Taylor N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such a good price for everything you get. I love these trial boxes so I can determine whether or not I like the product before being stuff with big bottles of it.
Paola A.
Havelock, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Try It kits are the best in my opinion. I love all Smashbox Try It kits so far and this one is my favorite. The primer is really amazing and applies smoothly. The eyeshadow primer definitely helps my eyeshadow last all day. The mascara is amazingly lengthening and I love the eyeshadow mini palette. I got it from Ulta and I used my Platinum Ultamate rewards and a coupon and ended up getting it for around $5 so it was definitely a steal!
Gizem D.
Sanger, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the perfect set to try out most of the popular products of smashbox. Eyeshadow trio is so useful for eyeshadow use, filling out your brows and highlighting your brow bone. Eyeshadow primer was not my favourite to be honest, I didn't see any difference with or without using it. Smashbox photo finish primer is really hyped on youtube and everywhere, I don't think it is useless at all and it is perfect if you don't need any extra special primers.(such as anti-blemish primers or pore-filling primers.) To me the price of the set is affordable because you got to try out a lot products, I recommend it.
Gabriele V.
Tewksbury , MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this on sale at Macy's with Plenti points and paid around $10, so I figured why not. The eyeliner came completely crushed. It flakes when you put it on and makes a mess. Doesn't come off easy with remover either. The mascara brush is very nice to separate lashes, but the formula is far too thin. I am yet to try the rest of the products in the kit but looking forward to it. I've never used primer so I'll have to look up how to use it. I also do not usually use eye shadow. I'll be leaving reviews independently as I do!
Lauren L.
S Richmond Hl, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an amazing deal for a pretty substantial sample of products. The eye shadows are great and so are the primers, particularly the eye shadow primer. I would buy this again! I don't use makeup everyday so this kit is great for me and lasts a long time.
Kristyn A.
This kit is absolutely the best!!! I got it when Macy's had their black Friday door busters as an early Christmas present and all the products rock!!! I love the primer, eyeliner and mascara the most I use those daily. With the mascara though it's best when you do a few coats to make it darker.
Raquel R.
S Richmond Hl, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this kit to try the mascara and I got the other products along with it , I like the mascara it dont clump my lashes together , It sprends them out and it looks fuller , The primer I like , It showed a difference by my pores and nose , smoother and flawless , I would recommend this kit to anyone to wants to try the products .
Amanda B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfect startup kit for someone looking to get into Smashbox or even just makeup!! Their mascara is definitely a must-have. I have made these a staple in my routine, especially the primer. All amazing products that I will get more of!
Maggie M.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it worth it to buy this?
Betsy A.
Walterboro, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I took a chance and bought this try it kit from sephora. I absolutely feel in love with smash box products then, the foundation primer is what really impressed me though. It's pretty good size and I've enjoyed the kit.
Rhonda N.
West Palm Beach, FL
I am an older woman and want to know how these products will affect my skin?
Gabrielle M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Debating upon trying this! Worth the buy?
Danielle S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not sure if I wanna get this.. someone sell this to me lol