MakeupFace MakeupFace PrimerSmashbox
TRAVEL-SIZE PHOTO FINISH SMOOTH & BLUR PRIMER

Smashbox TRAVEL-SIZE PHOTO FINISH SMOOTH & BLUR PRIMER

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal
✔ Oily
✔ Combination
✔ Dry
✔ Sensitive

What it is:
A clear primer gel that smooths the look of skin and blurs flaws so your makeup looks better and lasts.

Photo Finish Primers got a makeover! It’s the same formula you’ve always loved, just with a fresh new look. Now it’s easier than ever to find a primer that’s perfect for your skin needs.

Solutions for:
- Pores
- Fine lines
- Dullness and uneven texture

If you want to know more…
Reduce the appearance and fine lines and pores while locking in your makeup looks with the Original Photo Finish Smooth & Blur Primer. Lightweight and oil-free, it glides on to give you a flawless finish, while antioxidants, vitamins A and E, and peptides help protect your skin from environmental pollutants, damage, and stress.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
Photo Finish The Original Smooth & Blur Primer was the first product developed at Smashbox’s creative L.A. photo studio. It’s been a makeup artist must-have for over 17 years, and is still their number-one bestseller. This product is cruelty-free and free of sodium lauryl sulfates, fragrance, and talc. It is also vegan.

Research results:
- 94% said it worked well with their skin tone
- 94% agreed foundation blended more easily

How to Use

Suggested Usage:
-Smooth a layer over clean, moisturized skin.
-Allow to set for 15 seconds.
-Wear alone or under makeup.
-It can also be used over makeup for touchups.

ABOUT the BRAND

smashbox

Live for lipstick? Won’t pose without primer? Smashbox is a beauty brand born in an L.A. photo studio. Their cruelty-free makeup is made to stand up to hot lights, long days, and real life—so you look good in any light and every photo.

Is this going to last a while?
Start your review of Smashbox TRAVEL-SIZE PHOTO FINISH SMOOTH & BLUR PRIMER!
How would you rate this product?
Melissa M.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Smashbox TRAVEL-SIZE PHOTO FINISH SMOOTH & BLUR PRIMER uploaded by Melissa M.
Love using this lightweight primer. One of my all time favorites! Goes on smooth. Doesn’t “pill” like some of the others I’ve tried. No odor. And a little goes a long way for me! Works on all face/skin types as well. Has Vit A and C. So good for the skin!
Akya R.
Kennesaw, GA
Smashbox TRAVEL-SIZE PHOTO FINISH SMOOTH & BLUR PRIMER uploaded by Akya R.
This product allowed my pores to look small and blurred. I usually had problems with my makeup looking bumpy. Makeup looked photo ready.smashbox - Photo Finish Primer The Original Smooth and Blur
Sarah S.
Sterling Hts, MI
Smashbox TRAVEL-SIZE PHOTO FINISH SMOOTH & BLUR PRIMER uploaded by Sarah S.
Purchased at: ULTA
I do like this. It makes my skin so smooth and helps the foundation to glade easily on my skin. I wouldn’t say it completely blurred my pores but it did a decent job for me.
Karin K.
Orlando, FL
Hello!!! This product is worth $1000000. I use Airbrush Foundation, and I was using the airbrush primer. It didn't really do much for me. Ew really couldn't even tell it was on. I bought Smashbox photo finish smooth and blur primer. Holy cow! It goes on super even super smooth and you instantly see a matte finish on your natural skin. When I use my Airbrush Foundation over this it is Night and Day from the air brush brand to this. This is literally worth $1000000! Very few products are literally jaw-dropping to me. I put products to the test with mine career oh, I'm not sitting in a nice air-conditioned office all day. This literally is one of my absolutely must use every single day primers. It's lightweight it goes on even late I can just sit here and go on and on and on Non-Stop. Buy this why aren't you using this???!!!🖤💜🖤💜 smashbox - Photo Finish Primer The Original Smooth and Blur
Derek D.
Lake Balboa, CA
Purchased at: Macy's
This is my go to when I want my makeup to last on a night out on the town, I can even sleep with my makeup and it will still look as good as when I first put it on 👌
Tonya W.
Fayetteville, AR
Purchased at: Sephora
Probably my favorite primer so far. A little goes a long way on the skin and through the day. I love the feel on my skin and how it makes my skin look airbrushes.
Ana R.
Rosamond, CA
Smashbox TRAVEL-SIZE PHOTO FINISH SMOOTH & BLUR PRIMER uploaded by Ana R.
Purchased at: ULTA
I like this primer minimize ur pores like it you well love it like i do recommend to everyone
Wendy K.
Purchased at: Sephora
Nice primer. Does not have the mattifying effects as Farsali but ok for work use. Also does not do well in humid conditions you will shine and have to blot more.
Darci R.
searcy
It was ok...............it was extremely oily for my skin. If you have dry skin like my mom then this is probably a good option for you. It helped my mom with her pores but didn’t effect mine so it really depends on your skin type.
Tiana S.
Augusta, GA
Smashbox TRAVEL-SIZE PHOTO FINISH SMOOTH & BLUR PRIMER uploaded by Tiana S.
Purchased at: ULTA
3 stars for the price, I picked this up in line at Ulta, where they get you with all the minis by the register while you wait. To me the NYX photo-loving primer is just as good, and the price point is better!