Smashbox The Santigolden Age Eye Shadow Collage uploaded by Ricki B.Smashbox The Santigolden Age Eye Shadow Collage uploaded by Cybelle Marie M.

BY SMASHBOX

What it is: A palette with 5 shades of our luxe wet/dry shadows - curated by artist Santigold! Why you'll love it: Santigold has partnered with Smashbox to create this vivid and playful color range, influenced by her strong creative sense. Already known for her collage art, Santi is encouraging an adventurous mix-and-match sensibility with this collection. Featuring her distinctive art, this palette includes 5 shades of our luxe wet/dry shadows to mix and match any eye look. Just the facts: Includes 5 shades Limited-edition, collectible palettes featuring one-of-a-kind collages by Santigold

• How vibrant are the color's on the eye? Sometimes, I can...1 Answers
  • How is the pigment in this shadow?1 Answers
Smashbox The Santigolden Age Eye Shadow Collage
  • "Super soft and silky shadow. It's super pigmented. Blends beautifully. Priced pretty high. There are just as good and cheaper pallets out there. " in 14 reviews
  • "This is a very pigmented shadow. It is also very long lasting and matte. Which I'm obsessed literally with!" in 3 reviews
Ricki B.
Harlingen, TX
I was just recently gifted both of these pallets and oh my gosh. The pigmentation is incredible.
The colors are so bright and vibrant. Both of the dark colors in the middle have a little bit of fall out but it's nothing compared to some pallets.
These palletts are stunning!
Daranie P.
This was my very first product from Smashbox, but I am so glad I got it! The colors are so pretty! They apply on so smoothly, and they are easy to blend! I have never used anything as pigmented as this. I feel bad that the person who got me this didn't get to try it for herself, because this is one of my favorite palettes!
Daijah C.
Hanford, CA
I love smash box but I really don't love these shadows. The design of it all is cute but for me the colors are not so pigmented. My mother loves it but for me i don't. They are too shimmery for me and it makes all my eye looks messy. For a beginner that likes one shade shadows on their lids, this is for you.
Bianca B.
Yuba City, CA
Smashbox eyeshadows, are very pigmented, I love using them, their packaging is cute, my eye color is brown,their colors are smooth to apply and good to blend out, id definitely recommend the eyeshadows
Sydney S.
Vestavia Hls, AL
I love this shadow. It is creamy and applies so smoothly. I love using it for an everyday look and then spicing it up for night. My eyes are blue and it compliments well.
Naomi J.
Vestavia, AL
I used this none stop last winter. Sephora had it one sale so I decided to give it a try. My eyes are blue so, this really made my eyes pop when I would have a girls night on the town. Staying power is great as long as you use a primer. If you are looking for a more natural day look you may find you like using it with out primer more.
Kirsty P.
Portland, OR
Still love using this uniquely designed eyeshadow set with its vibrant colours and easy to blend formula. The colours actually apply nicely so that you can create soft looks or build up to be more bold without dragging product across your face, the shadow also doesn't create too much fall out or powdery dust when using.
Alissa T.
Hanford, CA
Recently received this from a friend and the pigmentation on this is killer! Smash box did not disappoint, these colors look great with my eyes which are blue but could compliment any color well, the eyeliner pots in the middle are small, not very matte or pigmented I recommend just using the shadows
Jessenia P.
Allentown, PA
The eyeshadows were pretty in the palette but they didn't look too good together. You definitely has to use other shadows in order to create a whole look and not to mention the pricing was ridiculously expensive for what you actually got. The packaging was cute though.
Skye M.
Wichita, KS
Very pigmented! Would recommend  for sure! I know the colors are a bit unique, but they can be used for a ton of different occasions. I've used the lightest shades quite a bit and have barely any left. As for the more unique colors, they're very pigmented and you don't need a lot.
Michele M.
Philadelphia, PA
How is the pigment in this shadow?
Amy D.
Okeechobee, FL
How vibrant are the color's on the eye? Sometimes, I can barely see any color?