BY SMASHBOX

Dark - deep nude The only lip liner you ll ever need!  This ultra creamy pencil perfectly matches your lip tone to create beautiful, natural-looking definition.  Choose the shade that coordinates with your natural lip color to make lips look fuller and contoured.  Wear alone or over any lip product to prevent fading or bleeding.  Infused with vitamins C & E and jojoba oil, this long-wearing pencil is soft and creamy enough to work under glosses too! Lip Liner, Dark see more...

• How is the wear on this? Will it stay all night and keep my lipstic...2 Answers
  • Is this product worth the money and is it long lasting as in when I...2 Answers
  • It says "Nude" but then the description says "Dar...Be the first to answer!
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
Alexandria, VA
This is such a pretty color. It's also long lasting and goes on smoothly. The packaging is really nice and pretty too. I'm not really a lip liner girl but I'd definitely wear this one again and purchase it again once it's finished.
Amber M.
Amber M.
Maplewood
I love smashbox I use everything from the primer to the lip sticks to eyeshadow everything I love the packaging on all of it. I buy all my products from ULTA and most if not all there product are long lasting and I would definitely keep buying there makeup without a doubt and I would recommend them to everyone to try.
Veronica L.
Veronica L.
Riverbank
I love this lip liner. I use it for every color to create the perfect base no matter what I end up going with. It comes in a very classic packaging that I can always remember that's my go to. I buy it at Sephora and love how it's always available. I go through one probably every 2 months because I use it practically every day and by that time I'm ready for a fresh pencil.
Bronwyn H.
Bronwyn H.
Dover, AR
I love this product! My lips get dry very easily so it's hard for me to find lipstick/liner that doesn't dry them out more, but this liner was perfect for me! I got it from Sephora for the first time and definitely recommend it, and it didn't break the bank or anything either!
Macey M.
Macey M.
19015
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love smashbox lipsticks and liners. As a makeup artist I'm always trying new things. The only thing I would let you know is it is kind of a limited amount compare to other lines and lipsticks! I bought it from ulta along with some other products.
Kerrie P.
Kerrie P.
Fresno, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This comes is several different variations of nudes, so there is a nude color for every skin tone which I love and appreciate. I've always said, if you find the perfect nude pencil for your skin tone, you only need one lip liner, use it for all your lip products and it will work.
Kelly J.
Kelly J.
Wilson , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recommend this product to anyone, all skin types, all ages. Perfect color! Great product. Great price. Our use this color on my lips daily. Perfect for a day or night. Will buy more colors, but this nude matches any lipstick or lip gloss I add.
Mariah R.
Mariah R.
Pittston, PA
Love smashbox's lip liners. I love a good nude lip, a color so wearable and pretty. I bought mine at sephora, it's so long lasting and wearable throughout the day.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Toccoa, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The nude lip liner is OH SO FABULOUSSS. It's so great. I use this liner almost on the daily. I can't express how much I loooooooooove.
The A.
The A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
No complaints, looks natural as ever and never looks fake or like an offbrand nude color. Works great for in the summer time :)
Raina T.
Raina T.
Corvallis, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
How is the wear on this? Will it stay all night and keep my lipstick in place?
Cristina L.
Cristina L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product worth the money and is it long lasting as in when I wear it and how long until I have to buy a new one? I don't want to buy every few weeks I'm talking about lasting months.
Theresa ..
Theresa ..
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product somewhat oil resistant? I have so many issues with any lip product and oils.
Courtney J.
Courtney J.
Lawrenceville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It says "Nude" but then the description says "Dark - deep nude" what exactly does that mean? Is this a nude lip liner? Or a dark shade?