Smashbox Telephoto Face Brush uploaded by Rachel N.

BY SMASHBOX

Smashbox Telephoto Face Brush Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

What It Is: A dual-fiber, multi-tasking brush with 3 coverage levels-full, medium and sheer. Why You'Ll Love It: Now instead of fussing with three separate brushes, you can reach for just this one-whether you need different levels of coverage on various parts of your face, or want all-over fuller coverage during the workweek and lighter coverage on weekends. Just The Facts: Twist to find your perfect level of coverage! Click once: a dense brush, ideal for buffing, blending and full coverage.

Smashbox Telephoto Face Brush
  • "They always say great things come in small packages!! This brush is very compact, soft, sturdy and has many ways to be used. I love to use this for bronzer, blush and a finishing highlight! It honestly cleans up so easily just a quick wipe on a cloth or paper towel and it's ready for its next use. I think this is a must have for any ladies make up collection." in 3 reviews
Judy B.
San Antonio
The good: This brush is three in one. The different levels you can twist it too really help give your look more dimension.
The bad: its pretty pricey and mine hasn’t lasted an impressive amount of time. I’ve had mine for about a year now and it’s pretty much toast. The bristles are falling out and the brush has seemed to loose its ‘fluff’.

I take very good care of my brushes with some of my least expensive ones (I.e. ulta, ecotools) lasting far longer than this one.
I wouldn’t recommend this one based on the fact that there are SO many options out there that are competitively priced and have a longer life span.
kelseyweisenberger W.
Trenton, OH
The brush head on this make up brush are the only good thing about this brush. Expensive for cheap quality. The brush broke within 2 weeks. The concept seems nice but it didn’t work. The brush wouldn’t come out of the wand!
Genesis G.
Hialeah gardens
Very good at applying and spreading the foundation. It’s not expensive less than 20 dollars 💵 I use it everyday to apply my foundation even a little highlight. You can find it in most stores. Very satisfied
Ivette C.
Love this brush to travel with, it’s great for liquid foundation, since it’s so large you can get it done super quick just stipple and buff flawless sheer to light coverage, I wish the bristles were shorter as that is my preference, I feel the brush would be a little more dense and would better serve the application but otherwise I love the Smashbox Telephoto Face Brush
Maria H.
Minneapolis, MN
i really disliked this brush. the bristles fell out immediately and though the concept of twisting up the brush to include powder and liquid formulas was a good one, it did not work well. it did not blend the formula either.
hillary🖤 T.
Munford
I like this smash box brush but the Brizzels are kind of hard unlike the other soft brushes I like to use. I don’t really use it anymore. My skin is sensitive so I like to use soft brushes.
Marrissa S.
Evans Mills , NY
I love smash box brushes! They are so soft and do a great job. I would recommend them to anyone. They are one of my favorites because they are easy to use and apply. I was very satisfied with the results.
Jessica G.
Findlay, OH
I love this brush to buff my face after applying their primer that was the primer gets settled into my skin better being Smashbox brand makes their primers silicone based.
Alena M.
Santa Maria
Yes smashbox is such an amazing makeup brand always has been and always will be .and they have really came so far and expanded their line and I love everything they have no matter what try it people. 😁 i loce it and so will u
Nicole R.
If I could own all of SmashBox, I would!! I use this product when I know i’ll be taking a lot of pictures, it it a great value for a great price and amount. Very easy to apply, VERY SATISFIED. DO NOT HESITATE TO PURCHASE.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does this brush work well? Durable ?