Smashbox Tapered Shadow Brush #7 uploaded by Andrea S.

BY SMASHBOX

This eye shadow brush, rounded and tapered, is the ideal format for applying or blending eye shadows. The density of soft pony hair makes it ideal for stratifying the desired amount of color on the eyelids. The shape perfectly defines the eyelids while it deposits and uniformly blends the eyeshadow.

• What is it made of. how long is the life time1 Answers
  • I really want one of these. It looks like it could work r...3 Answers
Smashbox Tapered Shadow Brush #7
  • "This brush is the perfect eyeshadow brush for doing a crease shadow. It helps give it both a sharp and blended crease cut. I bought this from Sephora and overall a great product for the price. Would recommend" in 5 reviews
Rachel V.
Louisville, KY
I bought Smashbox eyeshadow brushes when i went into Ulta and the Smashbox representative was there. I was just learning how to use eye shadow, and brushes etc. Well she sold me on the brushes because they were easy to use. Now that I’ve been doing my makeup for years now they might have improved, but i have found other brushes that i like a lot more, are softer, blend easier, and are cheaper.
Christina A.
I really like this brand. And I suggest it to all that love doing makeup. Its easy to use . applies the eyeshadow well. I have fair skin type. And some other brushes don't work as good compared to others . I do recommend this type and brand of brush.  Smashbox Tapered Shadow Brush #7
Shasha S.
I loveeee this product.
Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.
I love this top most brand.
This  is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.
It gives soft texture on skin.
I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.
Its better to search for offers before buying.
Have different shades of color for different skin tones.
I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.
It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.
It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.
Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.
It has matte texture.
I would definitely buy More n more n more...
I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.
Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
Shea H.
Powderly, Texas
Oh my eyelids! My eyes are so thankful for this brush. It blends and is so soft! It doesn't cake and it simply glides onto my eyelid. Can't rave enough about this brush. It's super easy to use and it applies flawless. I am completely satisfied with this product !!
Abigail A.
Calabasas
This is my go to tapered blending brush. It works amazingly in the crease and effortlessly blends. It is easy to clean and I got it from the smash box website for 26$. It may seem expensive but I totally recommend it as I use it and clean it almost daily!
Amanda R.
I absolutely love my smashbox brushes! My first brush by them was actually in an Ipsy bag, and I fell in love. Great quality, blends very well and they are easy to clean. I would definitely recommend anyone who applies makeup to try brushes by Smashbox!
Whitney J.
Edgerton
I personally love the tapered shadow brush!! I have purchased three of these! Little pricey but well worth it. Applies eye shadow smoothly and it suits the perfect sport on your lid when applying more of a Smokey shadow look!
Evelin v.
Pacoima, CA
This shadow brush really works so good ! It blends everything perfectly without you have to try so hard ! I’m in love I use it daily!! I recommend that if you’re looking for a good shadow brush you purchase this one !
kerri r.
romney
Smash box didn’t disappoint at all when it came to this brush. The value was well worth it! Apply shadow was smooth using this brush! With normal skin it isn’t hard to apply makeup but this brush was awesome!!
Blake T.
This brush is densely packed and well made. It distributes the product well and without problems. It is definitely a higher end makeup brush. I would recommend this brush to anyone who is serious about makeup.
Katlin M.
Cleveland , Wisconsin
I really want one of these. It looks like it could work really good. I use eye shadow everyday and i would like to use one of these.
colby g.
acton
What is it made of. how long is the life time