Smashbox Tapered Shadow Brush #7 uploaded by Eva C.Smashbox Tapered Shadow Brush #7 uploaded by Andrea S.

BY SMASHBOX

This eye shadow brush, rounded and tapered, is the ideal format for applying or blending eye shadows. The density of soft pony hair makes it ideal for stratifying the desired amount of color on the eyelids. The shape perfectly defines the eyelids while it deposits and uniformly blends the eyeshadow.

• What is it made of. how long is the life time1 Answers
  • I really want one of these. It looks like it could work r...3 Answers
Smashbox Tapered Shadow Brush #7
  • "This brush is the perfect eyeshadow brush for doing a crease shadow. It helps give it both a sharp and blended crease cut. I bought this from Sephora and overall a great product for the price. Would recommend" in 5 reviews
Shasha S.
I loveeee this product.
Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.
I love this top most brand.
This  is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.
It gives soft texture on skin.
I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.
Its better to search for offers before buying.
Have different shades of color for different skin tones.
I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.
It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.
It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.
Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.
It has matte texture.
I would definitely buy More n more n more...
I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.
Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
Mariah M.
I love all the smashbox brushes!! They are great quality they feel so luxurious and soft they blend makeup out beautifully. This blends eyeshadow so well I highly recommend any of their brushes!!
Rachel V.
Louisville, KY
I bought Smashbox eyeshadow brushes when i went into Ulta and the Smashbox representative was there. I was just learning how to use eye shadow, and brushes etc. Well she sold me on the brushes because they were easy to use. Now that I’ve been doing my makeup for years now they might have improved, but i have found other brushes that i like a lot more, are softer, blend easier, and are cheaper.
Shelsi L.
San Diego , CA
Beautiful package and very soft bristles. It gets the job done but it isn’t the best, some other generic drug store ones work just as well for a much more convenient price.
Mimi L.
Joneboro GA
This tapered brush is good. I really like it . It is easy to to use. This was close to meeting my expectations but it wasn’t quite there. The is space for this product to have improvement
Jennifer C.
Kissimmee, FL
Not really the best quality brush for the price tag. I got this brush and a set from Smashbox and I wasn’t too happy. It does the job but it’s not the best and I have used better for less price
Christina A.
I really like this brand. And I suggest it to all that love doing makeup. Its easy to use . applies the eyeshadow well. I have fair skin type. And some other brushes don't work as good compared to others . I do recommend this type and brand of brush.  Smashbox Tapered Shadow Brush #7
Madison K.
N Little Rock, AR
One of the best eye shadow brushes out there! It’s kind of pricey but definitely worth it! I ordered mine online from the smash box website! It applies eye shadow easily and it keeps the color fully and packed! It’s amazing and I love it soooooo much.
Eva C.
Purchased at: Sephora
Works like a charm for your eyelids when applying a primer base for that perfect crease cut or even just a lay flat matte look. This is not a blender brush so don't attempt to do any blending with it or you could ruin it.
Danielle T.
Freeburg
Great overall shading brush. I really am able to grab plenty of product and the bristles are not too stiff. It's also great at blending and doing a great crease and smoking out my colors. I use it 3-4x a week and have never had any issues. I would definitely buy again.
Katlin M.
Cleveland , Wisconsin
I really want one of these. It looks like it could work really good. I use eye shadow everyday and i would like to use one of these.
colby g.
acton
What is it made of. how long is the life time