BY SMASHBOX #39 in Mascara

This Lengthening Mascara Gives You Modern, Fanned-out Volume. Get 12-hour Length, Lift And Volume Without Any Heaviness Or Clumping.

Tips:

Get Faster Volume By Coating The Top Of Lashes First, Then Sweep Up From Underneath.

Benefits:

• Buildable Lift, Length And Volume That Lasts For 12 Hours
  • 360° Precision Double-bristle Brush Loads Product From Root-to Tip, While The Soft Comb Reaches, Styles & Reveals Lashes You Never Knew You Had
  • Super-black Formula Keeps Lashes Looking Fuller And Thicker Without Any Clumping, Smudging, Flaking Or Heaviness
  • Cruelty-free

Usage:

• Starting At Lashline, Sweep 360° Precision Brush From Root To Tip.
  • Use Brush Tip To Reach Top And Bottom Lashes—even In The Corners Of Your Eyes.
  • Layer To Build Length And Volume.
  • Use Makeup Remover To Take Off Mascara.
  • Pair With Photo Finish Lash Primer To Add Extra Volume And Extend Mascara Wear Time.

Water\aqua\eau, Stearic Acid, Ceresin, Synthetic Beeswax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax\ Copernicia Cerifera Cera \cire De Carnauba, Acacia Senegal Gum, Glyceryl Stearate, Acrylates/Ethylhexyl Acrylate Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Sucrose Stearate, Nylon-6, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Hydrolyzed Rhodophycea Extract, Hydrolyzed Lupine Protein, Ethylhexylglycerin, Simethicone, Methylcellulose, Pvp, Laureth-21, Polysorbate 65, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Hectorite, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Sodium Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Potassium Sorbate

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140)

• I would love to test out this product it looks totally am...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I can recommend this mascara 100% girls because it’s amazing, makes my eyelashes so long and full of Volume and I love it❤️" in 38 reviews
  • "I am definitely a fan of this mascara! I could tell that I would enjoy the wand right off the bat because it didn’t scoop up too much product when i remember it and it the bristles are short but spaced nicely to really separate the lashes. I don’t think this helps with volumizing the lashes, but it does a great job with lifting and separating, and even lengthening. I’d recommend! Please note I received this mascara complementary from the #superfanmascara Voxbox campaign. Opinions are still honest :)" in 13 reviews
  • "Love this mascara! It lifts and separates so nicely. Also, it’s super pigmented which is amazing, it adds some glam to your make up routine!" in 11 reviews
  • "I freaking love this mascara!!!!! I received it yesterday and I immediately had to put it on I put it on for my Valentine's Day dinner and I immediately seeing a difference in my lashes there are more spread out more voluminous and they just look fuller and it lasted longer without smudging which was amazing because I can never wear mascara that doesn't start running whether it's waterproof or not and this mascara worked wonders #superfanmascara [product:smashbox-super-fan-fanned-out-mascara]" in 8 reviews
  • "My favorite product I have received from Influenster thus far! Makes my lashes look double in size! No clumps and keeps my lashes looking long!" in 7 reviews
Catherine J.
ALPHARETTA, GA
I was given Smashbox Super Fan Mascara complimentary at a Smashbox training event. Mascara is my favorite makeup product. If I only had time to do one makeup product per day, I would choose mascara over anything else. I have used and tried dozens of mascaras over the years, but I can only say that I like a small handful of them. Smashbox Super Fan Mascara is one of them.

Smashbox Super Fan Mascara comes in a sleek red metal tube. It stands out in a see if black mascara tubes. The brush is oval shaped with short and medium length soft plastic bristles. The tube is designed to remove excess product from the brush as it is pulled out of the tube. I always apply mascara by placing the brush at the base of my lashes and then wiggling it up the length of the lashes. Doing this ensures that each lash is coated with product.

Smashbox Super Fan Mascara lengthens, volumizes, and separates lashes so they look feathery and full. This is the one mascara I took on my recent trip to Europe.

If you’re looking to purchase a new mascara, I highly recommend the new Smashbox mascara. It’s only $19, which is pretty low for a prestige mascara.
Erica R.
Clarksville, TN
I was really excited to test out this mascara, I mean at this price point you expect it to do wonders. Sadly no.. my drugstore mascara works worlds better. So here's the main points I have issues with:
•The formula is extremely wet and watery, so it doesn't add the volume to lashes that a drier formula would and it is impossible to NOT get this all over you upper and lower lid. I'm always taking a qtip and cleaning up this mascara off my freshly done eyeshadow.
•It literally did nothing for my lashes. No lengthening, no volumizing, maximizing, etc. It basically just applied a shiny black coat to my lashes. It's nice if you want a REALLY natural look.
• The price point for this product is ridiculous when you look at how it performs. Smashbox is a higher end brand so when they put out a product like this, they shouldn't even think about charging this rate.
Positive is that this is very black so the color is great!
There's just many other cheaper mascara options that are so so great! Especially at the drugstore. The new Loreal for example.
Brandi G.
I wanted so badly to love this mascara as I received it for
free to try and review from Influenster. It is, however, literally the worst
mascara I have ever used. It clumps so terribly even without using a lot of
product and applying it lightly as possible. But that’s not the worst problem
because clumping can be corrected with a lash brush. The worst issue I had was
the flaking. After an hour of wearing this product, I had black flakes all over
my cheeks. I used little product and never touched my lashes so this was caused
simply from blinking. It did make my lashes appear longer, but it was not worth
the mess, maintenance, or hassle of fixing the clumps and constantly cleaning
off my cheeks.  I tried this product for two weeks straight to give it a fair chance and it never performed well. I cannot recommend this product unless you are into clumpy, "spider" lashes.
Erin S.
Cartersville, GA
So I am a HUGE long term Smashbox as a whole, so my expectations were really high for the Super Fan Mascara. The packaging was gorgeous as usual and the product definitely did separate my lashes as advertised. However, the Mascara didn’t do anything much more than fanning my lashes. I was hoping that the product would contribute to more length or volume with the separated lashes but the mascara unfortunately lacks in that capacity.

Despite my disappointment, I still think the overall consistency and quality of the product is great and on par with the high level I typically expect from Smashbox and think it’d be a great product for someone who isn’t looking for anything beyond fanned out lashes from their mascara.
CAIT W.
Sacramento, CA
Also thanks to @smashboxcosmetics for their complimentary #SuperFanMascara hookup from @influenster for this shoot. It stood up to the task and didn’t smudge a bit - even well after this misty morning photo adventure was over. It isn’t often I find a mascara that doesn’t melt, as my skin tends to get oily by the end of the day. The product doesn’t clump, crack, or run and the brush is perfect for those with more lashes but lack length. After two weeks of using I’d say I’m actually a superfan!

Neerali G.
Waltham, MA
I found this mascara as super helpful, I think the best part of it is the applicator, because it does such a good job at getting the lower lashes and inner corner. The formula actually stays on for 12 hours. At $19 its totally worth it, its better than roller lash and better than sex. The packaging is also sturdy which is a definate plus 1. Id recommend this to first time makeup users cause its easy to work with. Also a little goes a long way, with just one dip I can cover one eye, so I know this product will last.
Jessica M.
Lakewood, OH
Smashbox Super Fan Mascara covered and "fanned" my lashes for a pretty good look overall.

I liked the separated look my lashes had after applying 2 coats, and I liked that my lashes still felt soft after using the mascara. For me, the wand was too long to really have good control of the application process — so applying to the inside and outside corners of my lashes was a little tricky, and I had to be really careful on the bottom lashes.

I like the mascara, but I don't know that I'd purchase it again. Thank you for the Influenster sample product!
Claretny C.
Chesapeake, VA
In order to give this review, Ive been using this mascara for around a week and a half daily,  in different circumstances and activities. First of all, yes, it lasts a LOT, once you put it and dries your lashes won't move and it will stay like that until you take the mascara off.With a good and gentle eye makeup remover, it comes out easily.The color is great, it gives length and even volume BUT:1) the brush is NOT friendly (at least for me), I have to be extremely careful because most of the time it stained my eyelids, seriously, that was super annoying, it will always get a little stained, so I got all the time qtips at hand.2) I believe with one coat (two at  the most) its enough, because it dries quickly and is a little sticky, so lets say three of your lashes got super clumpy together, trying to fix it with the brush will make it worse, ): .
Overall it does what is says, I believe the only downside part is the brush! but the formula is perfect for a night out or a day where you are truly active.
I've received this product complimentary from influenster, but my opinions are my own.
Nicole C.
Geneva, IL
Yeah... I'm clearly in the minority here, but I'm just not a "super fan" of this mascara. I have used a lot of pretty nice and expensive mascaras, and I'd rather stick to my Younique or Better than Sex mascaras. This did add some length and definition but I had the hardest time applying enough to make it worth it and when I did then it would stick together making it look sloppy. The wand wasn't my fav either - I felt like the wand kept flicking little bits of the mascara onto my face while applying (annoying to have to clean off), and it left the mascara too wet, which may have been causing the clumping. After it dried, I also felt like my lashes were stiffer and more brittle - I tried to grab them to pull over my lower lashes (to get something out of my eye) and I had to stop because I thought they were going to break off! Sorry, but no thanks. **I did receive this product for free in exchange for my honest, unbiased, opinion**
Katniss G.
Definitely not a super fan of Smashbox Super Fan Mascara! Not a fan of SmashBox mascara to begin with, however, I wanted to give them another shot, so I got a free trial size of this from Sephora.
I thought the formula was too wet, which is strange, because a lot of mascaras I use seem too dry. Since it was too wet, I felt my lashes were a bit weighed down even before and after using a lash curler. I also don't feel like this mascara is buildable. Maybe it's because of the wand, I don't know. What I do know is, I'm not going to ever purchase this product.
Cassandra P.
Valley Glen
I would love to test out this product it looks totally amazing!