Smashbox Super Fan Mascara
This Lengthening Mascara Gives You Modern, Fanned-out Volume. Get 12-hour Length, Lift And Volume Without Any Heaviness Or Clumping.
Get Faster Volume By Coating The Top Of Lashes First, Then Sweep Up From Underneath.
- Buildable Lift, Length And Volume That Lasts For 12 Hours
- 360° Precision Double-bristle Brush Loads Product From Root-to Tip, While The Soft Comb Reaches, Styles & Reveals Lashes You Never Knew You Had
- Super-black Formula Keeps Lashes Looking Fuller And Thicker Without Any Clumping, Smudging, Flaking Or Heaviness
- Starting At Lashline, Sweep 360° Precision Brush From Root To Tip.
- Use Brush Tip To Reach Top And Bottom Lashes—even In The Corners Of Your Eyes.
- Layer To Build Length And Volume.
- Use Makeup Remover To Take Off Mascara.
- Pair With Photo Finish Lash Primer To Add Extra Volume And Extend Mascara Wear Time.
Water\aqua\eau, Stearic Acid, Ceresin, Synthetic Beeswax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax\ Copernicia Cerifera Cera \cire De Carnauba, Acacia Senegal Gum, Glyceryl Stearate, Acrylates/Ethylhexyl Acrylate Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Sucrose Stearate, Nylon-6, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Hydrolyzed Rhodophycea Extract, Hydrolyzed Lupine Protein, Ethylhexylglycerin, Simethicone, Methylcellulose, Pvp, Laureth-21, Polysorbate 65, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Hectorite, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Sodium Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Potassium Sorbate
Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140)see more...
Top Questions See all 4 Q&A
- I would love to test out this product it looks totally am...3 Answers
- "I can recommend this mascara 100% girls because it’s amazing, makes my eyelashes so long and full of Volume and I love it❤️" in 38 reviews
- "I am definitely a fan of this mascara! I could tell that I would enjoy the wand right off the bat because it didn’t scoop up too much product when i remember it and it the bristles are short but spaced nicely to really separate the lashes. I don’t think this helps with volumizing the lashes, but it does a great job with lifting and separating, and even lengthening. I’d recommend! Please note I received this mascara complementary from the #superfanmascara Voxbox campaign. Opinions are still honest :)" in 13 reviews
- "Love this mascara! It lifts and separates so nicely. Also, it’s super pigmented which is amazing, it adds some glam to your make up routine!" in 11 reviews
- "I freaking love this mascara!!!!! I received it yesterday and I immediately had to put it on I put it on for my Valentine's Day dinner and I immediately seeing a difference in my lashes there are more spread out more voluminous and they just look fuller and it lasted longer without smudging which was amazing because I can never wear mascara that doesn't start running whether it's waterproof or not and this mascara worked wonders #superfanmascara [product:smashbox-super-fan-fanned-out-mascara]" in 8 reviews
- "My favorite product I have received from Influenster thus far! Makes my lashes look double in size! No clumps and keeps my lashes looking long!" in 7 reviews
Smashbox Super Fan Mascara comes in a sleek red metal tube. It stands out in a see if black mascara tubes. The brush is oval shaped with short and medium length soft plastic bristles. The tube is designed to remove excess product from the brush as it is pulled out of the tube. I always apply mascara by placing the brush at the base of my lashes and then wiggling it up the length of the lashes. Doing this ensures that each lash is coated with product.
Smashbox Super Fan Mascara lengthens, volumizes, and separates lashes so they look feathery and full. This is the one mascara I took on my recent trip to Europe.
If you’re looking to purchase a new mascara, I highly recommend the new Smashbox mascara. It’s only $19, which is pretty low for a prestige mascara.
•The formula is extremely wet and watery, so it doesn't add the volume to lashes that a drier formula would and it is impossible to NOT get this all over you upper and lower lid. I'm always taking a qtip and cleaning up this mascara off my freshly done eyeshadow.
•It literally did nothing for my lashes. No lengthening, no volumizing, maximizing, etc. It basically just applied a shiny black coat to my lashes. It's nice if you want a REALLY natural look.
• The price point for this product is ridiculous when you look at how it performs. Smashbox is a higher end brand so when they put out a product like this, they shouldn't even think about charging this rate.
Positive is that this is very black so the color is great!
There's just many other cheaper mascara options that are so so great! Especially at the drugstore. The new Loreal for example.
free to try and review from Influenster. It is, however, literally the worst
mascara I have ever used. It clumps so terribly even without using a lot of
product and applying it lightly as possible. But that’s not the worst problem
because clumping can be corrected with a lash brush. The worst issue I had was
the flaking. After an hour of wearing this product, I had black flakes all over
my cheeks. I used little product and never touched my lashes so this was caused
simply from blinking. It did make my lashes appear longer, but it was not worth
the mess, maintenance, or hassle of fixing the clumps and constantly cleaning
off my cheeks. I tried this product for two weeks straight to give it a fair chance and it never performed well. I cannot recommend this product unless you are into clumpy, "spider" lashes.
Despite my disappointment, I still think the overall consistency and quality of the product is great and on par with the high level I typically expect from Smashbox and think it’d be a great product for someone who isn’t looking for anything beyond fanned out lashes from their mascara.
Smashbox Super Fan Mascara
I liked the separated look my lashes had after applying 2 coats, and I liked that my lashes still felt soft after using the mascara. For me, the wand was too long to really have good control of the application process — so applying to the inside and outside corners of my lashes was a little tricky, and I had to be really careful on the bottom lashes.
I like the mascara, but I don't know that I'd purchase it again. Thank you for the Influenster sample product!
Overall it does what is says, I believe the only downside part is the brush! but the formula is perfect for a night out or a day where you are truly active.
I've received this product complimentary from influenster, but my opinions are my own.
I thought the formula was too wet, which is strange, because a lot of mascaras I use seem too dry. Since it was too wet, I felt my lashes were a bit weighed down even before and after using a lash curler. I also don't feel like this mascara is buildable. Maybe it's because of the wand, I don't know. What I do know is, I'm not going to ever purchase this product.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos