BY SMASHBOX #18 in Foundation Sticks

This Double-ended Face-shaping Stick Has A Full-sized Foundation On One Side And A Complementary Soft Contour Shade On The Other. The Foundation Side Gives You Medium, Buildable Coverage With A Natural Finish. The Soft Contour Side Lets You To Create Dimension With A Perfectly Coordinated Shade. It’s An All-in-1 Stick That Gives You Coverage And Sculpting On The Quick!

Tips:

Get The Full Picture! Use Contour Shade To Enhance Cleavage Or Shape Neck & Collarbone.

Benefits:

Foundation Side:

• Medium Buildable Coverage
  • Smooth, Blendable Formula
  • Natural Finish

Soft Contour Side:

• Perfectly Coordinated Contour Shade
  • Adds Dimension In Seconds
  • Shapes & Sculpts With Angled Tip

Usage:

Find Your Shade By Matching The Foundation Side To Your Skintone (Not The Contour Side). Apply Foundation Where Needed. Blend! Apply Soft Contour Side To Forehead, Nose, Hollows Of Cheekbones & Jawline. Blend!

Phenyl Trimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Polyethylene, Boron Nitride, Jojoba Esters, Silica, Nylon-12, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Synthetic Wax, Synthetic Beeswax, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Talc, Caprylyl Glycol, Stearic Acid, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140)

Convertible Coverage 2-in-1 Conclr Division Ingredients:

Phenyl Trimethicone, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax\candelilla Cera\cire De Candelilla, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Nylon-12, Octyldodecanol, Jojoba Esters, Silica, Sucrose Acetate Isobutyrate, Polyethylene, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethyl Citrate, Tribehenin, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ceramide Ng, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Peg-10 Phytosterol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Caprylyl Glycol, Polyglyceryl-10 Heptahydroxystearate, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Benzoic Acid

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140)

Buy on Sephora*
Ali S.
Ft Wright, KY
Review for: Light Neutral Beige more...
I was a huge fan of this foundation stick, the color match is spot on, the contour shade is perfect, and the application is so smooth and easy. Personally, I needed a lot of the product to achieve full coverage so I was pretty disappointed when the stick ran out of foundation after about 2-3 weeks, I continued to re-buy for a few months but it just became to pricey. The time I saved each morning using the product, ended up saving me no time at all when you take into account all my trips to Sephora to replace the stick every few weeks. Now I’m back to my original liquid foundation. Sad face.
Sela Y.
Los Angeles , CA
Review for: Warm Tan more...
I was not interested in this foundation at all when i saw adds and reviews. I recently saw it in store and decided to go ahead and try it. So glad I did! This foundation swipes on the skin very easily but doesn't feel greasy at all. It also blends out very easily so i can get full or light coverage. I was told that each contour color was specially made for each foundation shade and I believe it. The contour looks beautiful with the foundation. It's not too warm and not too cool. It's perfect. I use it with the smash box matte primer stick because I have oily skin and it looks great. I think this will work for any skin type if you prep your skin accordingly. I will travel with this from now on since it's two products in one.
katelyn k.
Longview, TX
THIS IS MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE STICK IN THE WORLD! I have tried so many and this by far takes the cake. It’s super soft and has great medium coverage! The foundation matches the bronzer side amazingly! They did a great job of choosing colors. It’s super easy to use, i think anyone would be able to apply! I apply with a beauty blender! It’s my go to foundation and bronzer!
Rhaneshwaree H.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Warm Medium Beige more...
When I put this in Sephora I was as absolutely in love with this foundation! The contour stick was an added bonus. It was the first stick foundation I’ve ever used. The formula was so smooth, velvety and the color matched perfectly, but this foundation clings to the dry spots on your face. Which is a big no no. I really wanted to love this, but had to return it.
Shayna R.
Sioux city, IA
This coverage was absolutely amazing! My lrefrenve for application with this specific product turned out to be a damp beauty blender bounced into the skin for a flawless coverage!!! I only got a small sample from Sephora my last trip but I will definitely be investing in this for the future!!
sablerose C.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Neutral Medium Beige more...
I like this Smashbox Studio Skin Shaping Foundation Stick it's not my favorite but it's good. The coverage is okay it's not build-able I have to say if you have problem skin this isn't for you. But if your looking for a natural look this might be what your looking for.
jen&joce S.
Review for: Light Neutral Beige more...
I am currently almost done with this product. I love the smashbox liquid foundation and I thought I would give this a go. I think the product formula is great. It's buildable, and not heavy. I like how it applies on my skin. However I think the actual amount you get and distribution between the contour and foundation is off. For the price you pay, you really don't get a lot of product. And you really done need that amount of contour (though it's not that much to begin with). Sooo would I recommend? Probably not. But I rated this a four based on the quality of the product. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Kylie H.
Albuquerque
Review for: Fair more...
I don’t use this foundation unless I need a lot of spot coverage or I’m going out. It’s very heavy but easy to apply and blend. It’s a little pricey but lasts a bit of time. The only downside was that the foundation stick fell apart when I got close to the end.
Luisana P.
Houston
Review for: Neutral Brown more...
Not a big fan, I think for oily skin is not a great product, it have great coverage, and doing your couture is easy. Package is great, love the material is easy to clean if it has makeup on. Highly recommend to use a primer for your pores first!
Meli M.
Review for: Cool Medium Beige more...
I absolutely love my foundation/contour stick!! Ever since I found this one from Smashbox I will not use any other brand. It lasts all day and I don’t have to worry about it looking chalky or anything. I might try the liquid next!!!
Addie G.
Boone, NC
Do these tend to run warm toned for contour or are they more neutral/cool?
Ivannia C.
Does this feel like the make up for ever stick foundation?
Suzanne V.
Lapu Lapu
how much does this cause? as compared to kkw?
Jaclyn D.
Ocean Springs, MS
I would love to try a sample of this. Curious to know how well it blends. Other foundations sticks I found did not blend very well for me
Jenny E.
Ravena, NY
How is this product? I love their Smashbox Step-by-step Contour Sticks Trio but was winding about this all in one stick