Smashbox Studio Skin Flawless 24 Hour Concealer

What it is: A 24-hour formula to conceal, correct, contour, and highlight, with a flexible wand that hugs your under-eye, applying the perfect amount in one swipe.

Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, hydroquinone, triclosan, and triclocarban. This product is also vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free.

What Else You Need to Know: The custom-designed applicator reaches every spot without tugging or pulling. This luxe, creamy formula color-corrects dark circles, hyperpigmentation, and redness, and conceals without creasing or settling into fine lines. Ideal for all skin types, it is oil-free, non-acnegenic, and won’t clog pores. It is also dermatologist- and ophthalmologist-tested.

Doo they have samples of this product?
How do you know if is good cover?
[product:revlon-super-length-mascara-101-blackest-black-28-fl-oz] ?
Start your review of Smashbox Studio Skin Flawless 24 Hour Concealer!
Product Highlights
Loved this product! Packing was cute, clean and simple! Went on super smooth with full coverage! Very comparable to Tarte’s Shape Tape! A little bit went a long way! Would definitely recommend to others and would purchase :) This complimentary product was FAB!in reviews
Sandy, UT
Smashbox Studio Skin Flawless 24 Hour Concealer uploaded by Adelaine M.
Smashbox Studio Skin Flawless 24 Hour Concealer uploaded by Adelaine M.
Review for: Light Cool Peach
I loved you can see my photo with that’s is 100% cover perfect for party, is good investment 😉 look my skin look so good with with that’s studio skin.
Aventura, FL
Smashbox Studio Skin Flawless 24 Hour Concealer uploaded by Stefanie R.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Fair Light Warm
This is one of my favorite concealers especially on those days I look and feel tired and lasts long. It works will under your eyes without clumping up in the creases. It definitely helps with that “bright eyed” look. I also use this under foundation to cover any acne scars or discoloration. I love that it stays put for the day! It was recommended to me at Ulta and glad I took the plunge.
Tallahassee, FL
Smashbox Studio Skin Flawless 24 Hour Concealer uploaded by Stefanie A.
Review for: Fair Light Warm
Awesome concealer, a must buy and worth the money! I have devoured mine, running to Sephora to get another tube!!!
Tucson, AZ
Smashbox Studio Skin Flawless 24 Hour Concealer uploaded by Felicia C.
Review for: Light Warm
One of my favorite's concealers. Goes on really smooth and thick, so you don't have to put to much on. A little goes a long way. Stays on all Smashbox Studio Skin Flawless 24 Hour Concealer day.
Smashbox Studio Skin Flawless 24 Hour Concealer uploaded by Em's Perlitta G.
Review for: Light Warm Golden
I purchased this product last week from Ulta for about $24 and I am in LOVE with this concealer. It has completely replaced my tarte™ Shape Tape Contour Concealer all together. I actually felt bad trying something new and different, but let me tell you, for nearly about the same price range the  Smashbox Studio Skin Flawless 24 Hour Concealer was a few dollars cheaper.
This product  Smashbox Studio Skin Flawless 24 Hour Concealer has a creamy buttery consistency goes on smoothly.
The applicator has this tear-drop shape that allows you to pick up more product (even though a little goes a long way).
I use  Smashbox Studio Skin Flawless 24 Hour Concealer around the under-eye due to dark circles and also, on dark blemishes that this product is great on covering or concealing without having to really use actual color correcting products. The coverage is build-able and looks as though a second skin. The weight is light and breathable.
I have not felt any weight, pore clogging - yuck, and does not crease or fall into creasing while completing your look. To be honest, you really do not have to set with powder but I still do the outer corners on my eyes to soften he look a bit, but not under the eye because it dries to a soft satin look.
The look around my eyes, which my eyes constant water and even worse when I laugh because my eyes automatically water. My mascara and eyeliner will be all over and the  Smashbox Studio Skin Flawless 24 Hour Concealer will NOT budget, smear, flake, wipe off or look funky.
It completely covered my dark circles, smooth creamy consistency is not heavy, and does conceal blemishes due to it being  build-able.
**My photo has NO filter or NO alterations**
For the price compared to other top brands is impressive and leaves me shook.
**My photo has NO filter or NO alterations**
For the price compared to other top brands is impressive and leaves me shook.
BROOKLYN, NY
Smashbox Studio Skin Flawless 24 Hour Concealer uploaded by Marikita C.
Review for: Light Medium Cool
Okay, well I do have to say it is good on covering dark circles and looks great on photos and I’m such a big fan on this brand but it just didn’t work for me cause it is heavy on my opinion so it makes your skin look textured on real life. I do start getting fine lines around my eyes and feel like always less make up look best. I think for younger skins will be great!
Dallas
Smashbox Studio Skin Flawless 24 Hour Concealer uploaded by Desire A.
Review for: Medium Dark Warm Peach
I have it in the shade “DARK WARM PEACH” it does dry down fast so i recommend applying as you go and only allowing it to sit on areas you’d like extra coverage. It blends pretty well and does a great job as a highlight for my face.
Smashbox Studio Skin Flawless 24 Hour Concealer uploaded by YELLY S.
Review for: Medium Dark Warm Golden
Great for covering up dark spots and dark circles it’s oil free and non comedogenic, love it!!! Shade range is pretty good too so you’ll most likely find your undertone/shade with no problem. It will last you too, I’ve had it for months.
Draper, UT
Smashbox Studio Skin Flawless 24 Hour Concealer uploaded by Demi L.
This product has gotten me to understand the true magic of highlighting! I tried a different product in the past to highlight under my eyes in the hopes of receiving that Kim K glow. What I didn’t like about the other product was that it felt heavy and cakey and my oily skin would cause it to rub off in different places. When I received the smashbox Studio Skin Flawless Concealer I was excited (but hesitant) to give it a try. I could tell right away that the color was going to be a little bit too light for me, but it ended up working out okay when I don’t have a fresh tan. I love this concealer!!! It has great coverage but is lightweight and most importantly NOT CAKEY! I work in an office 8 hours a day and wear glasses and this stuff holds up. It does rub off a little bit where my glasses rest on my nose, but that’s to be expected with my super oily skin. I will definitely repurchase this (next time in a different shade)!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Passaic, NJ
Smashbox Studio Skin Flawless 24 Hour Concealer uploaded by Mansi R.
Smashbox Studio Skin Flawless 24 Hour Concealer uploaded by Mansi R.
Review for: Light Warm
This one is not one of my favorites but it works okay to me. It has medium coverage and it does brighten the undereye areas well. It does blend really well and it's lightweight. I would say it has lasted me 6 hours for sure. Something I don't like about this product is the smell. It smells like horrible wall paint. Every time when I apply it I hate the smell from it. Smashbox Studio Skin Flawless 24 Hour Concealer
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Cerritos, CA
il y a un an
Hey all! What’re your guys’ thoughts on Smashbox Studio Skin Flawless 24 Hour Concealer? It’s on sale at Ulta & I’ve got my eye on it - is it truly long-lasting wear? 🤔
Noruwa I. il y a 4 mois
It is certainly long lasting, it gives a great look. It does not move once applied but just be sure to wear waterproof eyeliner and mascara because it becomes a disaster if those particles fall into the under eye area and mix with the concealer. The Smashbox concealer and foundation is my absolute go to for daily wear though. You should definitely give it a shot.
Denver, CO
il y a 2 ans
Is Smashbox Studio Skin Flawless 24 Hour Concealer a good dupe for the new Tom Ford Tom Ford Emotionproof Concealer ? I saw a video from Wayne goss where he said the ingredient list was identical and I wanted to see if anyone had first hand experience
Johanna S. il y a 2 ans
Honestly I have never tried the tom ford concealer but the smash box concealer is super good it hides under eyes and it’s has good colors of shades I got on that is just my shade and it looks very nice and it leaves no creases it leaves it very smooth .