Smashbox Studio Skin 24 Hour Wear Foundation Shade 23 Light Medium Small Sample

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Smashbox Studio Skin 24 Hour Wear Foundation Shade 2.3 Light Medium Small Sample!
How would you rate this product?
Tina B.
Edgerton, WI
Smashbox Studio Skin 24 Hour Wear Foundation Shade 2.3 Light Medium Small Sample uploaded by Tina B.
Ummm, Nope. This Smashbox Studio Skin 24 hour Foundation in "Fair Light" was NOT a good fit for me. There was a gal that helped me at my local ULTA yesterday, with putting together this whole set below for me. Unfortunately, most of these products DIDN'T WORK for my super sensitive skin. I paid $38 for the bottle, honestly the most I've paid for foundation & my face felt like it was "on fire". I did the 3-steps that the clerk recommended. 1. Primer, 2. Foundation 3. Setting Spray & was waiting patiently to see the results, as I've never even used these products before. Then I looked in the mirror. Ugh!!!! Yikes, my face was pretty awful. 😬 I could see all my lines & pores seemed to Boom at me. My face was started to "explode", it looked rough & then came the heat. My mom was over, I yelled to her to come look & she just made a face - 😳! That said it all. Needless to say, I quickly washed it all off & even remembered to CLEAN my Sponge with the Sponge Cleaner, both that the gal also recommended. Ouch! That was an expensive, painful experience. HOWEVER, I returned 4 products TODAY & was able to exchange for 4 others, from another Sales Associate. I REALLY hope it works out, next time!!! 😊
tara A.
Alliance, OH
Smashbox Studio Skin 24 Hour Wear Foundation Shade 2.3 Light Medium Small Sample uploaded by tara A.
But my favorite but it is good. My oily so it looks dewy after a few hours even when I used a Matt primer.

Looking for your answer?