Smashbox Studio Skin 15 Hour Wear Hydrating Foundation
An Oil-free, Hydrating Liquid Foundation That Gives You Flawless Skin For 15 Hours. It's Tested To Ensure That You Look Good In Any Light.
For Extra Sheer Coverage, Warm Between Fingertips Before Applying.
- Medium-to-full Buildable Coverage With A Natural Matte Finish
- Blurs Imperfections With Light-diffusing Spheres
- Stays Put For 15 Hours
- Lightweight, Comfortable Feel
- No Touch-ups Required
- Exercise-resistant, Sweat-resistant & Transfer-proof
- Ideal For All Skin Types
- Start With Photo Finish Primer.
- For The Most Natural Finish, Buff Foundation Onto Face Using Short, Quick Strokes And Always Start At Center Of Your Face.
- Build And Blend Your Way To Customizable Coverage.
- Pair With Studio Skin Concealer For Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours.
Water\aqua\eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Titanium Dioxide, Butylene Glycol, Trimethyl Pentaphenyl Trisiloxane, Silica, Phenyl Trimethicone, Magnesium Sulfate, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Tribehenin, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Bis-peg/Ppg-14/14 Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycerin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Methicone, Tetramethyl Hexaphenyl Tetrasiloxane, Phenyl Methicone, Dimethicone, Laureth-7, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Hexyl Laurate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cellulose Gum, Propylene Carbonate, Alumina, Xanthan Gum, Dimethicone Silylate, Sorbic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin
Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)see more...
Top Questions See all 1,105 Q&A
I travel to Walt Disney World often (basically is like spending your day in a sauna!) and this is the only foundation I'll wear to look flawless in person and pictures all day long!
One thing to mention is that I do not like wearing this with the smashbox primer, I have optimal results with the benefit porefessional or the tatcha silk canvas primer.
It was pretty light coverage to start with (which I was not expecting), so I started to build it up and as I started blending more foundation using my brush, it was just picking up the foundation I had already put on my face, causing patchy spots and not covering up my redness. I could not make this work and had to wash my face to then apply a different foundation. I will be trying this with a beauty blender to see if this helps, but as of now... not worth the money... AT ALL!
I bought this foundation full price (ouch) with help from Ulta color match and it does match perfectly. I asked for recommendations for high coverage and dry skin.
- This stuff stays on FOREVER. Like, the 15-hour last time I don't think is a lie. It's last through showers, sleeping after a full day, many a late sweaty night out. It takes a true makeup remover session with cotton pads/wipes to get this stuff off. Which I do love, it is nice for long events.
- It is pretty good coverage. I have red cheeks naturally and it hides them very well and keeps them covered. I am not the most acne prone so I cannot judge this well, but I think it would work.
- Price. Ouch - 42! Regrets.
- I don't understand how it says hydrating in the name. This stuff sucks out all my moisturizer and is SO. DRY. My skin does not like this stuff. It has a tendency to look patchy because when you put it on you have to put it on quite quickly before it dries because after that it is not going to budge.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos