BY SMASHBOX

A high-performing liquid foundation that helps you face anything. Studio Skin evens skin tone & never settles into pores & lines. Find your perfect match among 40 shades (that won’t oxidize) & a broad range of undertones. It’s the same great formula—now proven to last 24 hours!

Tips:

For Extra Sheer Coverage, Warm Between Fingertips Before Applying.

Benefits:

• Medium-to-full Buildable Coverage With A Natural Matte Finish
  • Blurs Imperfections With Light-diffusing Spheres
  • Stays Put For 15 Hours
  • Lightweight, Comfortable Feel
  • No Touch-ups Required
  • Exercise-resistant, Sweat-resistant & Transfer-proof
  • Ideal For All Skin Types
  • Cruelty-free

Usage:

• Start With Photo Finish Primer.
  • For The Most Natural Finish, Buff Foundation Onto Face Using Short, Quick Strokes And Always Start At Center Of Your Face.
  • Build And Blend Your Way To Customizable Coverage.
  • Pair With Studio Skin Concealer For Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours.

Water\aqua\eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Titanium Dioxide, Butylene Glycol, Trimethyl Pentaphenyl Trisiloxane, Silica, Phenyl Trimethicone, Magnesium Sulfate, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Tribehenin, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Bis-peg/Ppg-14/14 Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycerin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Methicone, Tetramethyl Hexaphenyl Tetrasiloxane, Phenyl Methicone, Dimethicone, Laureth-7, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Hexyl Laurate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cellulose Gum, Propylene Carbonate, Alumina, Xanthan Gum, Dimethicone Silylate, Sorbic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin

May Contain:

Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)

• Im looking for a good Foundation. Is this one worth it?5 Answers
  • Is the Smashbox Studio Skin 15 Hour Wear Hydrating Founda...1 Answers
  • best water based primer to use with Smashbox Studio Skin ...1 Answers
Lo K.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 2.15 (Light Cool Beige) more...
I use to wear this foundation every single day. It’s amazing. I bounce back and forth between so many foundations because I love trying new ones that come out but this one is always the one I go back to. Amazing coverage. Hydrating and beautiful on the skin. Such a flawless finish. And of course so long wearing! Smashbox really is amazing at making foundations. The way they test their formulas to be flattering in an array of different lighting really makes a difference. If yo haven’t already I would highly recommend trying this foundation out! I have normal/combo oily skin and this looks amazing all day on me!
Janelle B.
Englewood, NJ
Purchased at: Sephora
After I came back from my honeymoon in Hawaii, none of the foundations I had in my collection would match my newly sun-kissed tan skin. I used this as an excuse to try a new foundation.

This foundation has been my go-to foundation. It lasts ALL FREAKING DAY, even in hot and humid weather. It also comes with a sample of Smashbox's Photofinish Primer, a cult favorite.

It has medium buildable coverage. The finish is matte upon initial application and becomes more of a satin finish by the end of the day.

The foundation doesn’t have SPF, though. And some of the warmer shades can run more orange rather than golden.
Melissa J.
Chandler, AZ
Review for: 1.1 (Fair) more...
I LOVE smashbox for their lipsticks and most recently, that wonderful photo finish primer! I was excited to purchase this because of my history using the aforementioned products. I purchased this foundation in 1.1 - fair-light with neutral undertones. The color is nearly spot on, but honestly, I should have gone with medium instead.  However, I read the reviews, i read the description, and i bought this product for its longevity and the fact that it is supposed to be a medium to full coverage, depending on how much you pack on. I pack it on using a Sephora foundation brush, and then blend it using a beauty blender. It blends...alright. I feel that I spend a LOT of extra time perfecting it, especially on my nose and around my nostrils. The thing that bothers me most is that I feel like its MAXIMUM medium coverage, if you layer it on pretty thick. I don't "warm it" before I apply, and it seems so sheer on my skin! Its true that this product does last a really, really long time, and it doesn't transfer - as long as you use an awesome setting powder and a great primer. Without primer and setting primer, expect this product to smudge quickly and make your face feel feel slick. Because of this, and the extra few pumps of the foundation I need for the coverage I desire, its not worth the price.
Shanayah r.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 4 (Golden Tan) more...
This foundation came through like a thief in the night to collect my money! This foundation doesn’t settle into creases, has a natural finish, long lasting AND I don’t have to set it. It is a medium coverage, don’t really feel it’s buildable but I’m okay with using concealer with it. It does feel hydrating going on but that’s it with the hydrating factor. It leaves skin looking smooth and flawless. I really recommend this, top 3 in my favorite foundations arsenal. I see you, smashbox!
Analyssa B.
Orlando, Florida
I go through a lot of foundations, for someone with nearly “flawless” skin as people say but if I stare at myself enough I notice flaws, but who doesn’t right? I wanted to change up my every day, rather than it being full coverage and nearly a glammed up look, I wanted someone more natural. I am only 19, and want to evolve with the makeup trends, but I wanted to get something very light to wear. I also started getting into majority of vegan and cruelty free products ever since my chemical burn accident with another product (review and pictures on my profile.) I wanted something more kind on my skin. I was browsing my local Sephora and there was a Sign “now in 40 shades and lower price.” I was really reading into this before I purchased it because I’m terrified of anything I have to put on my face, again due to the burn. Mind you, I have combination dry skin, so hydrating scares me off a bit for my skin type but I was like yeah I might as well because the rest of me needs some help. I originally picked up the 2.35 and it was nearly a perfect match but still too light, however and oddly enough when I moved up to the 3.02, it was perfect. I can honestly say I’ve dumped every other foundation I have purchased and am sticking to this one for a very long time. This is my new go to, every day, trustworthy foundation. It has not settled into any of my fine lines, it hasn’t made me shiny, and it hasn’t broke me out. It feels amazing, like I’m just applying a cream and the feeling disappears once it has set. This also gives no flash back, and it makes my skin look smooth! The pictures speak for themselves!
Sophia G.
missouri city
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: 2.15 (Light Cool Beige) more...
HOLY GRAIL ALERT: I’ve only been using this foundation for a month now. Holy crap am I obsessed with it! This is such a good foundation. It looks just as good as the first application that I tried. My shade 2.12 (light neutral).

The most LONG WEARING foundation I’ve ever tried. Like I’ve fallen asleep with this foundation on (wild nights oops) and woken up with it still in tact looking good.

So worth it. PLEASE if you can try it!
Sara T.
Tampa, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Smashbox Studio Skin 15 Hour Wear Hydrating Foundation more...
This has been my go to foundation for the past two months! The color (shade 0.3) is perfect for my skin. I have a really hard time finding a foundation that doesn’t pull too yellow or too pink for me. The coverage is great and it doesn’t cling to any dry spots. I would recommend this for dry to normal skin. I do tend to set it, but that’s just a personal preference as I don’t like to have a tacky feeling face.
Caitlin S.
Fairborn, OH
Review for: 1 (Ivory) more...
My new favorite go to foundation! I have a lot of dry patches on my skin and this foundation does not pick them up! I feel like I can go all day without having to touch up throughout the day. I was a little hesitant on purchasing because it is more of a satin/ matte foundation and I tend to go towards dewy but once I seen that it was hydrating I had to purchase it! 10/10 recommend this for all skin types !
Julie R.
Purchased at: ULTA
This has been my favorite foundation that I have found in a long time. This foundation is lightweight, dewy (not oily), and blends easily. It really leaves the perfect finish on my skin. My skin can be on the more oily side, especially during the summer, so most foundations tend to break up on me, or look cakey, but not this one. I would say this foundation is more on the light to medium side of coverage.
Na'imah M.
This foundation is notably one of my go to foundation for every day use. It really does live up to its name, especially when paired with a good primer and setting powder/spray. I have really oily skin and after a day of running errands my makeup didn’t budge and I didn’t look like a grease ball. I did have a little bit of shine but I also didn’t use anything to set my makeup.
Jessica M.
Do you find you have better results putting this on with a brush or your fingertips?
Laycie B.
Knoxville, TN
Is this a full coverage foundation
Rhiannon C.
Lexington Pk, MD
Just bought this and looking forward to trying it out. Anyone find that this applies better with a particular applicator like blender or brush? Or that it works better with any particular products? Specific primers, setting powders, or concealers? Curious to know how everyone likes to use it best!
Angela H.
Memphis, TN
Does this foundation oxidize?
Jennifer C.
Is this really transfer proof? Does it last all day? I've read that it gets oily during the day.