Smashbox Stippling Foundation Brush

You Can’t Retouch This! Take Your Look From Flat To #flawless With This Stippling Foundation Brush That Delivers Sheer To Full, Airbrush-like Coverage.

Benefits:

• Pairs Perfectly With Liquid Foundation
  • Creates A Flawless, Airbrushed Finish
  • Duo-fibers Provide Customizable Coverage
  • Short And Long Bristles Ideal For Buffing And Blending
  • No-guesswork Grips Show Where To Hold For Sheer To Full Coverage
  • High-tech Synthetic Fibers Provide Durability And Control
  • Cruelty-free

Usage:

Stipple For An Airbrushed Finish. Buff In For A Natural Look.

Is this a good brush to use? I’ve been very interested in it for awhile and wondered if it were worth purchasing?
Is this brush good to blend out foundation ?
Start your review of Smashbox Stippling Foundation Brush!
How would you rate this product?
Port Charlotte Florida
Literally love this soft brush , this brush blends your foundation into face perfectly leaving no smudges or residue
dayton nv
I recommend this product is very very good for foundations and my makeup looks great
Carthage, MS
I was hesitant to purchase this because I generally use a cult classic sponge for my foundation everyday. When I finally gave this a try though, I really liked it. The bristles are dense yet soft. Thet pick up just enough foundation to not make you look cakey. I like that the brush isn't heavy but it is good quality. I still use my sponge but I catch myself using this brush to get an even layer then finishing with the sponge to make sure there aren't any brush strokes. I'm pretty pleased with it. I also love the red color!
I Love this stippling brush (and also the magic mini). I have 4 because I tend to neglect cleaning my brushes but I do freak out when all 4 need to be cleaned at the same time
Largo
I absolutely adore this brush for my Foundation. Compared to other brushes I have used in the past this one is so thick and full, but also easy to clean after. It's a good value for how high-quality it is. I've had mine for at least three months and it's not clumpy the bristles don't fall out. When I do need a new one I am definitely going to get another one of these.
Hanover , PA
I love smashbox products as well as my customers do..I have over 50 age skin so with saying that ..these brushes are really miracles for applying my makeup
Palmyra, PA
Not only are these brushes incredibly soft but they hold up like a champ. There is NO shedding, pulling, or scratchy bristles. Very little fallout of product for powder based product.
Plano, Texas
Fluffy and does not shed. Great value for money, very reasonably priced. It compares very well to other high end brushes and does not scratch my skin. I have dry skin and appreciate how soft and yet effective this brush is. I am very satisfied with its performance.
N Royalton, OH
I had to replace it within 6 months which isn’t terrible but Morphe is better by a landslide
San Francisco, CA
Purchased at: Macy's
I LOVE this make up brush! Never thought I would need it (I purchased a set of twelve that came in a traveling bag) but once I started playing with all the brushes I figured out THE perfect way to use this... After I put on a liquid under eye concealer I use this brush to apply my Bella Pierre Cosmetics Banana Setting Powder under my eyes and on my nose.