BY SMASHBOX #32 in Contouring Kits

This Set Of Creamy Contour, Bronze, And Highlight Sticks Easily Glide Onto Skin For Targeted Face Shaping.

Tips:

Use Wet For A Subtle Sheer Contour.

Benefits:

• Contour Sculpts By Creating Shadows
  • Bronze Provides A Smooth Transition To Eliminate The Look Of Harsh Lines And Warms The Complexion
  • Highlight Mimics Light Reflection To Pull Features Forward
  • Ultra-blendable Formula
  • Creamy Sticks Allow For Easy, Targeted Application
  • Universal Shades Work On All Skin Tones
  • Includes Sharpener & How-to Insert With Simple Instructions For Achieving The Best Look For Your Face Shape

Usage:

• Contour: Apply To Sides Of Nose, Jawline And Under Cheekbones To Create A Slimming Effect.
  • Bronze: Apply To Nose, Cheeks, Chin And Forehead To Bring Warmth To Complexion.
  • Highlight: Apply To Bridge Of Nose, Cupid’s Bow, Above The Cheekbones And Brow To Bring Light To The High Planes Of Your Face.

Phenyl Trimethicone, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax\candelilla Cera\cire De Candelilla, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octyldodecanol, Jojoba Esters, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Silica, Sucrose Acetate Isobutyrate, Polyethylene, Nylon-12, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Polyglyceryl-10 Heptahydroxystearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethyl Citrate, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Tribehenin, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ceramide 2, Peg-10 Rapeseed Sterol, Caprylyl Glycol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Benzoic Acid

May Contain:

Mica, Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), (Ci 77492), (Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Carmine (Ci 75470), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Ultramarines (Ci 77007)

Buy on Sephora
  • "i loved this at first then got tired of sharpening the pencils with every use. they are on the high-end side of pricing and although they are high end i do feel like they don’t last as long as an actual powder kit." in 27 reviews
  • "i wish more people talked about these because they are so amazing! the blend beautifully, and i find my makeup looks great when i use these! i don't so much use the highlighting shade due to preference, but the bronzer and contour sticks are awesome!" in 15 reviews
  • "this product is very creamy and easy to blend. it's perfect for beginners like myself. i love that it even comes with pictures on where to apply products for the different face shapes. i'm a pale skin type and it works great. i would buy it again. " in 11 reviews
Jaimee M.
Mooers, NY
These are my favorite products out of my whole entire makeup collection. Contouring used to be a step I hated. I dreaded trying to make it look even halfway normal. But when i discovered these sticks I feel in love. It made it so easy to contour and bronze. And it became my favorite makeup step. They blend so incredibly easy. They look so natural. You can make it very light or add more and make it a little darker of a contour. I actually found my set at tjmaxx for around 20 bucks. If you can find them there i highly recommend trying them. They have the most perfect contour color. That would work great for all skin tones depending on how much you apply. I have a lighter skin tone so i just go very light handed. But my friend has a darker skin tone and she just adds more then i do and uses a heavy hand and they work great. It also has the perfect bronze tone. Its not to orange and just works amazing with the contour. And the highlight is also great. I use it on all my highpoints and it looks great. Def a five star product. Smashbox Step-by-step Contour Sticks Trio
Srin Y.
The colors are versatile for every skin tone. Extremely pigmented so one needs to be careful when putting it on because just one swipe will be more than enough. Only down side for me that I find it hard to blend, but the end result after the difficulty is amazing! I use it nearly everyday and have already purchased my second. Definitely worth it!
Chelsea T.
New Brunswick, NJ
I️ give this four stars only because I only use he contour stick color. However I do love it for contouring. It’s a good color and it blends pretty easily. It’s creamy and is great for beginners as well.
Sara H.
Northridge, CA
This product is incredibly easy to apply. Great pigment, smooth application, and really does the job if you want a bold contour! A few complaints: labeling on the outside has come off almost completely after being in my makeup bag; the sharpener takes the length down a lot every time you sharpen; and because of the intense pigment, the product makes my skin break out in the areas where I apply it. Otherwise, I really like the formula, and like how seamless it is to apply.
Mikayla C.
Whitewater, WI
First of all, let me say I LOVE the contour stick. It's great. All 3 of the sticks are pigmented and the formula is smooth and very blendable. However, I'm very pale so the highlight one does nothing for me, id need a lighter color. And the bronze one I just find kinda unnecessary. It's warm toned so I just use like a dot on the cheeks but it's not necessary if you use the contour and blend. I only use the contour one, I'm going to look into if you can buy them by themselves. Probably would work better on more of a medium-light skintone.
Jamie T.
I don’t use these as often as I should but that’s because I often opt for a subtle day time vs going out look and the creaminess of these sticks is a little harder to blend in than a powder palette (I also use Anastasia light to medium contour kit). That being said they come in three easy to follow direction shades so you can’t mess up and they do give you the high definition contour you’re going for! Comes with a chubby stick sharpener and last a really long time!
Chab U.
Woodbridge
This formula is great if you have combination to dry skin. If goes on smooth and buttery. The colors are great for light medium skin. This should have a wider shade range. Very easy to blend out. Great for over or under foundation.
Alyssa Z.
Mt Pleasant, SC
These are the best contour sticks ever!!! I have been using these for years. They go on so smooth and creamy and are super easy to blend with a blending brush. These are great contour sticks I need to buy them again soon!
Kate H.
Indian Trail, NC
I loved this at first then got tired of sharpening the pencils with every use. They are on the high-end side of pricing and although they are high end I do feel like they don’t last as long as an actual powder kit.
Minerva C.
Love the creamy substance of the product, it applies smoothly and it is completely blendable. The fact that it comes in pencil form allows you to do many shapes and gives you the freedom to create. The only con is that you must sharpen them and that alone takes away product. So if I were smashbox I would make them in twist up form and that would make them perfect.
Melanie B.
West Palm Bch, FL
Is this easy to blend out?
Devon M.
What should I use to blend this product? I am looking for a natural finish with no streaks. I am looking into purchasing a new blending tool and open to anything.
sarah t.
Is this any good and how would you describe the quality of it
Lauren V.
Delano, MN
Does this blend out easy with a beauty blender and will it make my face appear muddy?
Laura E.
Cary, NC
How well does it blend out? ❤️