BY SMASHBOX

Description This set of creamy contour, bronze and highlight sticks easily glide onto skin for targeted face shaping. Benefits •Contour sculpts by creating shadows •Bronze provides a smooth transition to eliminate the look of harsh lines and warms the complexion • Highlight mimics light reflection to pull features forward • Ultra-blendable formula •Creamy sticks allow for easy, targeted application •Universal shades work on all skin tones •Includes sharpener & how-to insert with simple instructions for achieving the best look for your face shape More Details It’s contouring made easy. These soft, creamy blendable sticks effortlessly sculpt, define and emphasize key features. Each glides on with a smooth, even finish. Use them to mimic the perfect lighting and create natural-looking dimension. Also available in singles. How To Use •Contour: Apply to sides of nose, jawline and under cheekbones to create a slimming effect. •Bronze: Apply to nose, cheeks, chin and forehead to bring warmth to complexion. • Highlight: Apply to bridge of nose, cupid’s bow, above the cheekbones and brow to bring light to the high planes of your face. •Tip: You can apply the highlight shade to collarbones for a lifted, feminine look—perfect for strapless or off-the-shoulder styles Formulated without Parabens, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Phthalates, Fragrance & Talc. INGREDIENTS: PHENYL TRIMETHICONE , EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX\CANDELILLA CERA\CIRE DE CANDELILLA , CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE , ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE , NYLON-12 , OCTYLDODECANOL , JOJOBA ESTERS , SILICA , SUCROSE ACETATE ISOBUTYRATE , POLYETHYLENE , VINYL DIMETHICONE/METHICONE SILSESQUIOXANE CROSSPOLYMER , TOCOPHERYL ACETATE , TRIETHYL CITRATE , TRIBEHENIN , C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE , CERAMIDE NG , PALMITOYL HEXAPEPTIDE-12 , PEG-10 PHYTOSTEROL , TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE , TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE , DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE , POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE , CAPRYLYL GLYCOL , POLYGLYCERYL-10 HEPTAHYDROXYSTEARATE , PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL , PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE , PHENOXYETHANOL , SORBIC ACID , BENZOIC ACID , [+/- MICA , TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891) , IRON OXIDES (CI 77491) , IRON OXIDES (CI 77492) , IRON OXIDES (CI 77499) , BLUE 1 LAKE (CI 42090) , CARMINE (CI 75470) , CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS (CI 77288) , FERRIC AMMONIUM FERROCYANIDE (CI 77510) , FERRIC FERROCYANIDE (CI 77510) , MANGANESE VIOLET (CI 77742) , ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007) , YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140)] “Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.” see more...

Mikayla C.
Whitewater, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
First of all, let me say I LOVE the contour stick. It's great. All 3 of the sticks are pigmented and the formula is smooth and very blendable. However, I'm very pale so the highlight one does nothing for me, id need a lighter color. And the bronze one I just find kinda unnecessary. It's warm toned so I just use like a dot on the cheeks but it's not necessary if you use the contour and blend. I only use the contour one, I'm going to look into if you can buy them by themselves. Probably would work better on more of a medium-light skintone.
Jamie T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don’t use these as often as I should but that’s because I often opt for a subtle day time vs going out look and the creaminess of these sticks is a little harder to blend in than a powder palette (I also use Anastasia light to medium contour kit). That being said they come in three easy to follow direction shades so you can’t mess up and they do give you the high definition contour you’re going for! Comes with a chubby stick sharpener and last a really long time!
Ashley C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These work soo well and but I can't give it a 5 star because these are so small for the price. I was so disappointed about this because the product itself was so great. I'm new at contouring and even for a beginner these were so easy to use, down to a guide that shows you where to use each color depending on your face shaped. They glided on nicely and blended great but I just can't afford to buy these regular with how quickly they are used :(
S B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don’t really know how to contour or bronze but I love the highlight stick. The formula of these are smooth and creamy. They glide on your skin and stay all day. I use the highlight for everyday when I want a lit from within glow. I’ve only used the contour and bronze sticks once and they are easy to apply because of the creamy formula but also blend beautifully.
Linda L.
The Colony, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
The SmashBox contour sticks are great and easy to use. I usually use my fingers to smudge it like shown on the video. The only thing that I hate is that it doesn’t last very long and it fades away. I like how’s its creamy, but I don’t like sharpening the pencils because you see some of the product going to waste once you start.
Kirstyn D.
Grove City, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this kit, as contouring is something that I am very new to, and still learning how to do properly. These kits along with their step by step guide are perfect for exactly what we're looking for. I have super pale skin, so finding something that doesn't make me look silly is hard! 10/10 would definitely recommend
Kristen N.
Parma, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this contour stick kit to start my base contour. The pencil design allows me to easily draw my contour and highlight. They are super blendable. I use in conjunction with Anastasia Beverly Hills The Original Contour Kit and the beautyblender original makeup sponge.
Kristen T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this product. I'm pretty new to contouring with cream but these contour pencils made it really easy for me! I draw the lines and then blend it out with a Beauty blender. Quick and easy contour!
Alicia D.
Manhasset, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these sticks. I find that I use the darker ones more often for solely contouring. I rarely use the white stick for highlighting. My skin is very pale and I think the colors are perfect. They blend very well over my liquid foundation.
Ariel D.
San Antonio , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This trio is great for deep skin tone girls. They are long-lasting, lasting up to 12 hours. If you blend well you get a nice matte finish. The color doesn’t fade. I recommend buying the set they work wonders
Melanie B.
S Richmond Hl, NY
Is this easy to blend out?
Devon M.
What should I use to blend this product? I am looking for a natural finish with no streaks. I am looking into purchasing a new blending tool and open to anything.
sarah t.
Is this any good and how would you describe the quality of it
Seira O.
Morehead, KY
How well is the formula? (Thin or thick?) how long does is last And how much is this trio?
Laura E.
Cary, NC
How well does it blend out? ❤️