BY SMASHBOX

User-friendly Contouring Kits That Teach You How To Sculpt, Shape, And Pop Your Features. Each Palette Has Three Shades For Defining, Bronzing, And Highlighting.

Tips:

Also A Great Eye Shadow In A Pinch!

Benefits:

• Brings You Deep Contour, Complementary Bronzer And Bright Highlight Shades In One Palette
  • Creates Contour With Pigmented, Blendable, Buildable Color
  • Comes With An Easy-to-follow Application Guide Based On Face Shape
  • Includes An Angled Brush
  • Appropriate For All Levels From Beginner To Advanced

Usage:

For The Nose:

• Using The Contour Shade, Apply Two Lines Down The Sides Of Your Nose, Starting Near The Beginning Of Your Brow And Ending At The Tip Of Your Nose. Blend Product To Create Shadows For A Slimming Effect.
  • Remember: These Lines Determine How Slim Your Nose Will Be, So Place Them Accordingly.
  • Using The Highlighting Shade, Accentuate The Bridge By Applying A Thin Line From The Top To The Ball Of Your Nose And Blend. This Draws The Light To The Center Of Your Nose, Making It Look Straighter.
  • To Make The Nose Look Shorter: Apply The Contour Shade To The Very Tip And Underneath The Tip Between Your Nostrils To Add Shadows For The Illusion Of A Shorter Nose.

For Cheeks:

• Suck In Your Cheeks To Find The Perfect Hollow From Your Ear To The Corner Of Your Mouth.
  • Using The Contour Shade, Apply Along This Line And Blend Upward To Create The Illusion Of Sculpted Cheeks By Creating Shadows.
  • Blend Upwards To Instantly Give The Illusion Of A Facelift.
  • Apply Blush Right Above The Contoured Line—on The Apples Of Your Cheeks—to Create A Naturally Flushed Look.

For The Jawline:

Apply The Contour Shade Underneath Your Jawline To Square Off Your Chin For A More Sculpted Look.

Talc, Zinc Stearate, Nylon-12, Lauroyl Lysine, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Moringa Pterygosperma Seed Oil, Silica, Isopentyldiol, Boron Nitride, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499)

Contour Palette Division Ingredients:

Talc, Polyethylene, Phenyl Trimethicone, Nylon-12, Ptfe, Isopentyldiol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140)

Contour Palette Division Ingredients:

Talc, Zinc Stearate, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Mineral Oil\paraffinum Liquidum\huile Minerale, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Nylon-12, Panthenol, Isopentyldiol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140)

• How is this on lighter skin? I have made attempts at cont...2 Answers
  • Is this a good product for contouring?3 Answers
Smashbox Step By Step Contour Kit
  • "the bronzer shade is a little patchy on my skin but i love the contour shade. and the highlight powder always clings to my dry patches" in 216 reviews
  • "i like the colors in this contour kit a lot. i have a pretty fair skin tone but the contour shade is just right. the bronzer is a bit warm for me personally but i can make it work. the powders blend out really nicely. the brush that comes with the kit is a bit small for my liking, but it does apply the product pretty well." in 97 reviews
Sarah W.
EVERETT, WA
I absolutely Love this Contouring trio from SmashBox!! You get 1 cool toned bronzer, 1 warm toned bronzer and 1 cream toned highlighting shade! They're All a Matte finish, even the highlighting shade too! The highlighting shade is more of a Brightening powder, for like under the eyes to set your concealer, or for your brow bone, etc... I like how travel friendly this is, its a really small, compact and sleek, yet sturdy palette that fits perfect in your makeup bag or purse! And there's a mirror also, which really comes in handy when your on the go!! These powders are so smooth and pigmented, they're very Blendable, as well as long lasting, I do highly recommend checking this out!!
Elizabeth A.
Goleta, CA
Review for: Light/Medium more...
I really love this contour kit. I bought it almost a year ago, and have been using it almost daily since. The cool toned contour color is nice, but I also contour with the bronzer or a mix of the two. These are buildable to get either an extreme or subtle look. I also think the brush is super nice, even though it’s small. I love to travel with the brush because of that. If I put this on too thick at first, I do have some trouble blending it out, so I’d start with a light hand and build it up. I have really fair skin so the highlighter doesn’t work for me. I don’t think I’d repurchase this exact product because it’s so expensive, but I would purchase just the contour and bronzer again.
Ksenia T.
Weehawken, NJ
This is a good basic kit, but it doesn't allow you to have much depth or variety in your contour. I dislike how few colors there are, and the lightest color is not pigmented enough to be an effective highlighter. The darker powders feel very loose so you pick up a lot of the powder on your brush. Last time I contoured using this kit, someone told me they thought I got dirt on my cheeks. Maybe it's the wrong shade, maybe it's not the greatest kit, I don't know. What I do know is that I've found a much better kit that suits me way more-- the IBY beauty contour palette.
Erin B.
This was my first contour palette that I ever purchased and it is a great starter kit, especially because it comes with a decent brush! I have a light, fair complexion and the contour shade is very nice since it is cool toned. I don’t usually touch the bronzer shade because it’s a little too warm for me but would be good for more medium skin tones. I also like the setting powder since it is more “banana” colored, but it is more powdery than the other two shades so you definitely hit pan on it way before the others which is annoying.
Kelly H.
West Palm Bch, FL
Review for: Light/Medium more...
This was the 1st contour product I bought, it was recommended by Sephora associate who told me it was easier to work with this kit vs cream for beginners. The kit includes 3 shades, brush and diagram that shows where to apply each shade on your face. I absolutely recommend if you are new to contouring, the formula is smooth on face, and very buildable. You can do a Day time or Night time look with this kit, just need some setting spray cause it wears off throughout the day if not.
Michelina O.
Dennisport, MA
I found this at TjMaxx and couldn't believe it! I wanted to try this but without spending tons of money. The highlight color is amazing!!! I wish they sold this separate and much bigger because that would me a given for me! it does exactly what it says and it hides my dark circles, I put this under my eye and on top of my cheek bone, forehead and chin. Under my eye it is amazing it brightens everything up, especially when there are days I don't want to do a shimmer highlighter and be sparkly this does the same thing just without that part. The contour color is okay if you have the right brush. I used a few different ones before I found one that worked at not making the contour area look muddy, that is NO fun! The bronze color is great for winter since I am paler, this doesn't over do it and make me look like I over did the bronzer or self tanner. Just a nice healthy glow!
Gina L.
Review for: Light/Medium more...
I started with this kit when I was unsure of how to contour my face. I have fair skin tone and I found that this worked well with my skin tone. I took off some stars because the lightest tone isn't actually light enough to be considered a highlighter. However, it is really easy to use and great for people learning how to contour. It comes with a little brush too.
alicia n.
The brush with this kit is on the border of being too small and being just right. The contour shade in this palette looks more like dirt and does not blend the greatest on my skin but the bronzer is the perfect color. It adds definition without being too over the top. The highlighting shade seems to be either very sheer or just blends into my skin tone too well for me to notice it. Overall a good palette to have.
If you are new at contouring, the instructions that come with this palette are not the greatest (I used the bronzer incorrectly for an embarrassingly long time). You're better off watching a couple tutorials than following the vague instructions that come with this kit. But once you know how to use it, it works great!
Sheryl A.
I really really love the first ashy shade as a contour because I like my contours more ashy than warm, brown, or red. Therefore I barely use the middle shade but most the time I mix the first two shades. The last yellow shade is also amazing because when you dip your brush in it, it only picks up a little bit so your makeup doesn’t look cakey. It’s thin powder that I use for brightening under my eyes or to set areas of my makeup.
Reanna G.
Review for: Light/Medium more...
My every day go to product. Unfortunately the banana highlight one broke and then spilled all over 😢 I dropped it. But it was perfect for a healthy glow. The contour powders are very natural and super bendable doesn't irritate my skin. Love it wish it was a little cheaper cuz at least with Kat von D u get more product for the price.
Linet R.
Where I can Find this product?
Amanda B.
Does this blend easily?
Kat L.
Bad Axe, MI
I'm looking into buying my 1st contour set. I've heard that creme is better to blend than powder. Thoughts? What do you recommend for beginner?
Aly K.
Columbus, GA
Is this a powder or a cream? And which do y'all think is better? I have skin that can get dry so i was thinking about trying a cream contour kit.
Jatna A.
Does this product really work for contour? Is it good for acne prone skin? Thanks