BY SMASHBOX

An Easy To Use Highlighting Palette That Puts You In Control Of The Spotlight. Fearlessly Add Dimension And Depth To Your Face With 3 Tonal Finishes That Layer To Create Your Ultimate Glow. Each Shade Melts Into Skin Without Emphasizing Uneven Texture.

Co-created With Highlighting Guru And Youtube Star Casey Holmes, Each Tonal Palette Was Inspired By Casey’s Ideal Lighting. Includes 3 Exclusive Get-the-looks And Quick Tips For Optimal Placement To Keep You Always Well Lit In Any Light & Every Pic.

Casey’s Top 5 Smashbox Products:

• Primer Water
  • Pore Minimizer Primer
  • Always On Liquid Lip
  • Contour Palette
  • Shape Matters Palette

Tips:

Brush Onto Shoulders And Décolletage, Too!

Benefits:

• 3 Complementary Highlighting Shades
  • 2 Shimmer-finish Shades + 1 Mega Sparkle That Dials Light Way Up
  • Instantly Adds Dimension & Depth
  • Beyond Blendable, Velvety Smooth Formulas
  • Includes Our Pros’ Placement Tips & How-to’s
  • Use Pearl On Light To Fair Skin And Gold On Medium To Dark Skin

Usage:

Wear Alone Or Layer Shades To Build Your Ultimate Highlight. Can Be Applied Over Blush Or Contour For Added Dimension.

Mica, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Zinc Stearate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Lauroyl Lysine, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Water\aqua\eau, Isopentyldiol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol

May Contain:

Dimension Palette Pwdr Hghlghtr Wn Division Ingredients:

Talc, Zinc Stearate, Nylon-12, Lauroyl Lysine, Panthenol, Mineral Oil\paraffinum Liquidum\huile Minerale, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Tin Oxide, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Isopentyldiol, Boron Nitride, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140)

Mariah S.
Guymon, OK
Review for: Pearl more...
I originally purchased this because it was a collab with Casey Holmes, but I love the product! I’m very fair skinned and the ‘Pearl’ palette gives me the perfect natural glow and isn’t too dark for me. Would definitely recommend
Midwest G.
Pella, Ia
The perfect everyday highlight! Subtle but yet beautiful and is great at layering. Every color in this palette works for me, which never happens in a highlight palette!
Kelli S.
Kalama, WA
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Review for: Pearl more...
Out of all my Highlight palettes (And I have a lot!) this is definitely one of the ones I reach for the least. I have very fair skin, and I find it gives a very subtle highlight, and you really have to dig at the colors with your brush or fingers to even get that subtle look. I tend to prefer a more dramatic highlight, and one you have to work at less to get, so this palette has been a bit of a miss for me. Can be nice for very natural days however, otherwise I rarely go for it.
Reagan V.
Toms River, NJ
Review for: Pearl more...
This palette is really pretty! I love highlighters, but I have my go-this that I usually don’t stray from. However, this caught my eye and I decided to give it a try. The shades aren’t super “popping,” but they’re pretty and add a beautiful glow to the face! I actually really like the sparkly shade, which adds just the right amount of glitter to any look.
Katelyn T.
i love this palette! I travel with it because it is sleek and small, but the pan size is great! I went with pearl because I thought gold would only look good on me in the summer. Pearl looks great on me throughout the entire year. I have a neutral skin tone that tans well during the summer. I also love to use this as a brow bone highlight!
Karlee P.
Palatka, FL
Review for: Pearl more...
mostly bought this because i’m a huge fan of casey, but i love these highlighters! i love how you can use one, or all three for a brighter shine! this is a highlighter for day or night. it can give a light soft glow, or be built up for a more intense shine!
Giavonna F.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Pearl more...
One of my top favorite highlighter palettes of all time! The shades are insanely pigmented and give the skin a beautiful and intense glow without accentuating texture.
Ashley P.
Appleton
LOVE this palette. It has 3 different colors, which is a great value. The colors all melt into the skin nicely and i've received many compliments while wearing this. It's easy to apply and blend out. I'd purchase it again if i ran out! Great value!
Brianna C.
Cleveland, OH
The highlights in this palette provide a very natural looking highlight. I wouldn't recommend if you are looking for bold/bright highlight.
Harriet Erica S.
WF9 2qx
I love the fact there are 3 different highlighters in this palette for different skin tones perfect, I use this everyday and I still haven’t hit the pan yet!! ✌🏼✌🏼
Megan K.
Hamilton, ON
Is this highlighter or eye shadow?
Jodi M.
Little Ferry, NJ
Is this product worth the money? I want to buy it because I love Casey Holmes but I want to make sure it is worth it.
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
Is this sold at ulta? Or just Sephora?
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
Who else is dying to try this?
Mia J.
I swatched this palette using my fingers yesterday at Ulta, and it was not glowy nor was I impressed. Is it better if you use a brush, or would it look the same as swatching with your fingers?? Thanks!

Sephora