BY SMASHBOX

An Easy To Use Highlighting Palette That Puts You In Control Of The Spotlight. Fearlessly Add Dimension And Depth To Your Face With 3 Tonal Finishes That Layer To Create Your Ultimate Glow. Each Shade Melts Into Skin Without Emphasizing Uneven Texture.

Co-created With Highlighting Guru And Youtube Star Casey Holmes, Each Tonal Palette Was Inspired By Casey’s Ideal Lighting. Includes 3 Exclusive Get-the-looks And Quick Tips For Optimal Placement To Keep You Always Well Lit In Any Light & Every Pic.

Casey’s Top 5 Smashbox Products:

• Primer Water
  • Pore Minimizer Primer
  • Always On Liquid Lip
  • Contour Palette
  • Shape Matters Palette

Tips:

Brush Onto Shoulders And Décolletage, Too!

Benefits:

• 3 Complementary Highlighting Shades
  • 2 Shimmer-finish Shades + 1 Mega Sparkle That Dials Light Way Up
  • Instantly Adds Dimension & Depth
  • Beyond Blendable, Velvety Smooth Formulas
  • Includes Our Pros’ Placement Tips & How-to’s
  • Use Pearl On Light To Fair Skin And Gold On Medium To Dark Skin

Usage:

Wear Alone Or Layer Shades To Build Your Ultimate Highlight. Can Be Applied Over Blush Or Contour For Added Dimension.

Mica, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Zinc Stearate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Lauroyl Lysine, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Water\aqua\eau, Isopentyldiol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol

May Contain:

Dimension Palette Pwdr Hghlghtr Wn Division Ingredients:

Talc, Zinc Stearate, Nylon-12, Lauroyl Lysine, Panthenol, Mineral Oil\paraffinum Liquidum\huile Minerale, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Tin Oxide, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Isopentyldiol, Boron Nitride, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140)

fatmaelzahraa o.
alexandria
1,463 reviews
Beautiful product I love it very much which is my favorite thank you very very match 😍😍
Ciara J.
Ladysmith drive, East Kilbride
Amazing highlighter palette, really great colour and shimmer and long wearing formula.
Ash J.
Amazing product! A must have in your makeup collection very easy blend. Xoxo
majdou L.
Review for: Smashbox Spotlight Palette more...
one of my favorit brand so far, there aren't too many brands that satisfy me, they make my skin dries!!. i never tasted this one i love the brand and the campany.By theway, My name is majda from Morocco, if you allow me to review this one I would be grateful to you, i love so much this products and i hope to get chance to do reviews to this products....If i get this products I wanna share it with my Friends .I can help you promote your products by reviewing them on Facebook and Instagram for the purpose of encouraging people to buy it.
Sheena K.
Fort Saskatchewan, AB
I love how there are three different intensities of highlight! I find myself using the middle one the most and I wish this was a permanent product with smashbox, because this is one of their best sellers and one of the best products that they have put out.
Robyn P.
BURLINGTON, ON
I really love this lighter. The colours are beautiful. They aren't too extreme like some brands so you can wear it everyday to have a subtle look or go a little heavier for a night wear. They also can double as a pretty shimmer eyeshadow as well :)
يسرى الشمري ا.
Review for: Other more...
l bought this as my first highlighter and lwould say it's just okay.lfind you have to build it up even the last shade shade that has the most sparkle , just to be able to see it .lwould not get it again for the price.
Samantha B.
Review for: Pearl more...
The best powder high lighter I’ve ever used. I use with a fan brush. I find it a bit expensive but it lasts a long time. I would use this palette for more fair skin. I mix all three together most times but if I want a better effect I use the lightest shade.
Megan K.
Hamilton, ON
Is this highlighter or eye shadow?
Jodi M.
Little Ferry, NJ
Is this product worth the money? I want to buy it because I love Casey Holmes but I want to make sure it is worth it.
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
Is this sold at ulta? Or just Sephora?
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
Who else is dying to try this?
Gina G.
Clovis, CA
Smashbox Spotlight Palette I really want this in Pearl. Does anyone have it? Is it worth buying? Highlighter is my favorite.

Sephora