BY SMASHBOX

An Easy To Use Highlighting Palette That Puts You In Control Of The Spotlight. Fearlessly Add Dimension And Depth To Your Face With 3 Tonal Finishes That Layer To Create Your Ultimate Glow. Each Shade Melts Into Skin Without Emphasizing Uneven Texture.

Co-created With Highlighting Guru And Youtube Star Casey Holmes, Each Tonal Palette Was Inspired By Casey’s Ideal Lighting. Includes 3 Exclusive Get-the-looks And Quick Tips For Optimal Placement To Keep You Always Well Lit In Any Light & Every Pic.

Casey’s Top 5 Smashbox Products:

• Primer Water
  • Pore Minimizer Primer
  • Always On Liquid Lip
  • Contour Palette
  • Shape Matters Palette

Tips:

Brush Onto Shoulders And Décolletage, Too!

Benefits:

• 3 Complementary Highlighting Shades
  • 2 Shimmer-finish Shades + 1 Mega Sparkle That Dials Light Way Up
  • Instantly Adds Dimension & Depth
  • Beyond Blendable, Velvety Smooth Formulas
  • Includes Our Pros’ Placement Tips & How-to’s
  • Use Pearl On Light To Fair Skin And Gold On Medium To Dark Skin

Usage:

Wear Alone Or Layer Shades To Build Your Ultimate Highlight. Can Be Applied Over Blush Or Contour For Added Dimension.

Mica, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Zinc Stearate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Lauroyl Lysine, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Water\aqua\eau, Isopentyldiol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol

May Contain:

Dimension Palette Pwdr Hghlghtr Wn Division Ingredients:

Talc, Zinc Stearate, Nylon-12, Lauroyl Lysine, Panthenol, Mineral Oil\paraffinum Liquidum\huile Minerale, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Tin Oxide, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Isopentyldiol, Boron Nitride, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140)

Megan B.
Thornton
Review for: Pearl more...
A cute, every day highlight for light skin. It’s not as blinding as I would have liked it to be, but it’s great for a very wearable highlight. The formula is also nice, and melts into the skin well.
Shannon F.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Review for: Pearl more...
I really love the three shades; you can really build a gradient effect on your cheekbones with the options. The formula doesn’t blow me away as much as I hoped, but you can definitely build it up.
Rhi S.
Charlotte, NC
I love this palette comes in 2 colors the warm and cool for the darker or lighter complexions. Smashbox does amazing with their highlighters it's subtle but buildable. A very smooth formula
Ashley E.
Amissville , VA
Review for: Pearl more...
I received this palette for Christmas And I absolutely love it! It gives me a perfect glow and you can build it up to be blinding! Doesn't make my texture more noticeable either. Love it
Mercadez P.
Reading, PA
I used this product a few times after using Anastasia contour palette and I must say they are both alike I like smash box because it’s more of my skin tone and has its own brush included in the box to help contour!
Hannah V.
Berwyn, PA
I love Casey Holmes and I have been so excited to get my hands on this ever since she announced that she was working with Smashbox! When she said it was going to be a highlight palette that won't emphasize texture, I was over the moon excited! I have sensitive skin, so I occasionally have a lot of texture but it is so hard to find a highlight that doesn't make it look worse! I ordered the Pearl palette at 6am on the first day it was available at Smashbox because I knew I needed to try it. It is SO BEAUTIFUL! The colors are beautiful on the skin. Even though I have fair skin, these look stunning. I love combining the first 2 colors on my cheekbones and using the 3rd as eyeshadow. The first 2 shades are beautiful, smooth powders. They almost feel creamy! The 3rd shade is a "topper" to intensify the glow, but it is a little glittery for what I like. But it makes a seriously gorgeous eyeshadow! If you like a really intense highlight, you'll love layering these and creating your own custom color!
Sophie B.
Review for: Pearl more...
This is like a highlighter/contour set in one, which is nice but not if you don’t want sparkles in your daily look (as I do). It’s great for a night out and lasts the whole night!
jessica P.
Review for: Pearl more...
i love this in pearl i wish i could try it in gold i like how they just shimmer on my skin but the colour turn it on is too light for my skin other than that i really love it and think everyone should try it
KookHee K.
Millville, NJ
I don't know why but I couldn't find any good from this product. I am such a huge fan of this brand so I really try to like this guy..It doesn't give enough high light on my skin..
Jazmine S.
Newport News, VA
Review for: Other more...
I LOVE these palettes so much!! They’re so pigmented and blend so well on the face! I’ve hit pan on my pearl palette (turn it on pearl)
They’re so freaking pretty and I need to buy a back up of the pearl palette
Megan K.
Hamilton, ON
Is this highlighter or eye shadow?
Jodi M.
Little Ferry, NJ
Is this product worth the money? I want to buy it because I love Casey Holmes but I want to make sure it is worth it.
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
Is this sold at ulta? Or just Sephora?
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
Who else is dying to try this?
Gina G.
Clovis, CA
Smashbox Spotlight Palette I really want this in Pearl. Does anyone have it? Is it worth buying? Highlighter is my favorite.