BY SMASHBOX

An Easy To Use Highlighting Palette That Puts You In Control Of The Spotlight. Fearlessly Add Dimension And Depth To Your Face With 3 Tonal Finishes That Layer To Create Your Ultimate Glow. Each Shade Melts Into Skin Without Emphasizing Uneven Texture.

Co-created With Highlighting Guru And Youtube Star Casey Holmes, Each Tonal Palette Was Inspired By Casey’s Ideal Lighting. Includes 3 Exclusive Get-the-looks And Quick Tips For Optimal Placement To Keep You Always Well Lit In Any Light & Every Pic.

Casey’s Top 5 Smashbox Products:

• Primer Water
  • Pore Minimizer Primer
  • Always On Liquid Lip
  • Contour Palette
  • Shape Matters Palette

Tips:

Brush Onto Shoulders And Décolletage, Too!

Benefits:

• 3 Complementary Highlighting Shades
  • 2 Shimmer-finish Shades + 1 Mega Sparkle That Dials Light Way Up
  • Instantly Adds Dimension & Depth
  • Beyond Blendable, Velvety Smooth Formulas
  • Includes Our Pros’ Placement Tips & How-to’s
  • Use Pearl On Light To Fair Skin And Gold On Medium To Dark Skin

Usage:

Wear Alone Or Layer Shades To Build Your Ultimate Highlight. Can Be Applied Over Blush Or Contour For Added Dimension.

Mica, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Zinc Stearate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Lauroyl Lysine, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Water\aqua\eau, Isopentyldiol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol

May Contain:

Dimension Palette Pwdr Hghlghtr Wn Division Ingredients:

Talc, Zinc Stearate, Nylon-12, Lauroyl Lysine, Panthenol, Mineral Oil\paraffinum Liquidum\huile Minerale, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Tin Oxide, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Isopentyldiol, Boron Nitride, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140)

Fatima N.
Review for: Pearl more...
I love this palette,, all of the highlights blends so well on the skin without emphasizing texture or pores .. oneof the highlights is so intense , I always top it on my other highlighters .. price is so worthy
Ellie J.
I LOVE the yellow/golden shade in the palette! I have totally hit pan on this shade, I love the way it looks on my skin! I feel as if the other two are way to glittery for the cheek bones, but I love them as a eyeshadow topper, or the inner corner of my eye!
layan y.
ajman
Review for: Pearl, Gold more...
Love this product
Perfect for events & special occasions
It is easy to apply & has a strong color
I prefer using a flat brush to apply this and it stays all day long
Definitely would recommend this & buy again
Bettsy P.
Toronto
I absolutely loveeeeee this highlight pallete, it's very pigmented, so a little bit to the product will go a long way, most powder highlights are so hard to maintain on for long period of time but I find that it's an easy application that seems to last the whole day or night.
Tyla F.
Omg this is amazing I get the glow and contour I've always wanted for a prefect price. Works for all skin types (I know cause I have combination skin) is really pigmented. I would buy it again!!!!!!!!!
Amanda M.
Swift Current, SK
this is by far one of my favourite products. I use it daily to gibe myself that perfect glow. it is so blendable. I like that it isn't too intense of a highlight that it will work for me day to day.
Pauline S.
Elgin
Review for: Gold more...
Bought this at duty free on my way away on holiday. Really nice gold tones for highlight, however, not as pigmented as I would have thought it would be for the cost.
Chloe H.
london
Review for: Pearl more...
Love the Pearl set for daily wear for medium tone skin. Give a great dewy glow for summer. The colors are like heavily-concentrated eyeshadows, and I think they're best applied & blended by fingertip.
Ediane S.
Bear, DE
Simplesmente incrível! Formula maravilhosa como nunca vi antes. Vale muito a pena, indico pra qualquer um que gosta de conforto, praticidade e um look natural.
Lesley B.
leeds
My favourite highlighter! So smooth and gives your face a champagne shimmer. Makes you have a natural look and stays on all day. Would definitely recommend.
Megan K.
Hamilton, ON
Is this highlighter or eye shadow?
Jodi M.
Little Ferry, NJ
Is this product worth the money? I want to buy it because I love Casey Holmes but I want to make sure it is worth it.
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
Is this sold at ulta? Or just Sephora?
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
Who else is dying to try this?
Gina G.
Clovis, CA
Smashbox Spotlight Palette I really want this in Pearl. Does anyone have it? Is it worth buying? Highlighter is my favorite.