BY SMASHBOX

An Easy To Use Highlighting Palette That Puts You In Control Of The Spotlight. Fearlessly Add Dimension And Depth To Your Face With 3 Tonal Finishes That Layer To Create Your Ultimate Glow. Each Shade Melts Into Skin Without Emphasizing Uneven Texture.

Co-created With Highlighting Guru And Youtube Star Casey Holmes, Each Tonal Palette Was Inspired By Casey’s Ideal Lighting. Includes 3 Exclusive Get-the-looks And Quick Tips For Optimal Placement To Keep You Always Well Lit In Any Light & Every Pic.

Casey’s Top 5 Smashbox Products:

• Primer Water
  • Pore Minimizer Primer
  • Always On Liquid Lip
  • Contour Palette
  • Shape Matters Palette

Tips:

Brush Onto Shoulders And Décolletage, Too!

Benefits:

• 3 Complementary Highlighting Shades
  • 2 Shimmer-finish Shades + 1 Mega Sparkle That Dials Light Way Up
  • Instantly Adds Dimension & Depth
  • Beyond Blendable, Velvety Smooth Formulas
  • Includes Our Pros’ Placement Tips & How-to’s
  • Use Pearl On Light To Fair Skin And Gold On Medium To Dark Skin

Usage:

Wear Alone Or Layer Shades To Build Your Ultimate Highlight. Can Be Applied Over Blush Or Contour For Added Dimension.

Mica, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Zinc Stearate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Lauroyl Lysine, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Water\aqua\eau, Isopentyldiol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol

May Contain:

Dimension Palette Pwdr Hghlghtr Wn Division Ingredients:

Talc, Zinc Stearate, Nylon-12, Lauroyl Lysine, Panthenol, Mineral Oil\paraffinum Liquidum\huile Minerale, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Tin Oxide, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Isopentyldiol, Boron Nitride, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140)

Amy S.
Glasgow
I enjoy using this Smashbox palette...the reasons being: the pigmentation is very impressive. I feel the product sits effortlessly on the skin and photographs beautifully. The packaging is nice and sturdy. Easy to apply this pallete and it's a perfect addition to my make-up bag.
Melyssa M.
This product is amazing!! I can't live without a good contouring palette and I would definitely recommend this one! It does everything a contouring palette should do and more! Pretty sure you would love it too! I would totally buy it again!
Kalina I.
Sofia
Smashbox Spotlight Palette is an easy to use highlighting palette that lets you fearlessly customize your ultimate glow, add dimension and pop features with layers of light. I bought it two weeks ago and now I'm in love with it!
Lisa M.
Grandfalls Windsor , NL
This highlight pallet is amazing! I use it every time I do my makeup! The glow is so intense and the pigment is SO GOOD! I has a bit of shimmer in it also that I really like! Highly recommend if you haven't tried yet ladies
Kimberley L.
Farnborough , Hampshire
Beautiful palette with three gorgeous dynamic colours that suit pretty much all skin tones. Use the colours in one big swipe or separate to really build the colour
Nicole M.
Review for: Pearl more...
I love this little pallet! All three colours are perfect for my skin tone. The one "boldest" highlight is too glittery for my preference so I use it as an eyeshadow. You get a decent amount of product for the cost.
Koby R.
Review for: Gold more...
I like it gives my face a finishing glow and Shine Love how that there is more more than one highlighter in this it is very pigmented and it is longer lasting I would recommend it to others because it is amazing
Fatima N.
Review for: Pearl more...
I love this palette,, all of the highlights blends so well on the skin without emphasizing texture or pores .. oneof the highlights is so intense , I always top it on my other highlighters .. price is so worthy
Ellie J.
I LOVE the yellow/golden shade in the palette! I have totally hit pan on this shade, I love the way it looks on my skin! I feel as if the other two are way to glittery for the cheek bones, but I love them as a eyeshadow topper, or the inner corner of my eye!
layan y.
ajman
Review for: Pearl, Gold more...
Love this product
Perfect for events & special occasions
It is easy to apply & has a strong color
I prefer using a flat brush to apply this and it stays all day long
Definitely would recommend this & buy again
Megan K.
Hamilton, ON
Is this highlighter or eye shadow?
Jodi M.
Little Ferry, NJ
Is this product worth the money? I want to buy it because I love Casey Holmes but I want to make sure it is worth it.
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
Is this sold at ulta? Or just Sephora?
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
Who else is dying to try this?
Gina G.
Clovis, CA
Smashbox Spotlight Palette I really want this in Pearl. Does anyone have it? Is it worth buying? Highlighter is my favorite.