BY SMASHBOX

An Easy To Use Highlighting Palette That Puts You In Control Of The Spotlight. Fearlessly Add Dimension And Depth To Your Face With 3 Tonal Finishes That Layer To Create Your Ultimate Glow. Each Shade Melts Into Skin Without Emphasizing Uneven Texture.

Co-created With Highlighting Guru And Youtube Star Casey Holmes, Each Tonal Palette Was Inspired By Casey’s Ideal Lighting. Includes 3 Exclusive Get-the-looks And Quick Tips For Optimal Placement To Keep You Always Well Lit In Any Light & Every Pic.

Casey’s Top 5 Smashbox Products:

• Primer Water
  • Pore Minimizer Primer
  • Always On Liquid Lip
  • Contour Palette
  • Shape Matters Palette

Tips:

Brush Onto Shoulders And Décolletage, Too!

Benefits:

• 3 Complementary Highlighting Shades
  • 2 Shimmer-finish Shades + 1 Mega Sparkle That Dials Light Way Up
  • Instantly Adds Dimension & Depth
  • Beyond Blendable, Velvety Smooth Formulas
  • Includes Our Pros’ Placement Tips & How-to’s
  • Use Pearl On Light To Fair Skin And Gold On Medium To Dark Skin

Usage:

Wear Alone Or Layer Shades To Build Your Ultimate Highlight. Can Be Applied Over Blush Or Contour For Added Dimension.

Mica, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Zinc Stearate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Lauroyl Lysine, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Water\aqua\eau, Isopentyldiol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol

May Contain:

Dimension Palette Pwdr Hghlghtr Wn Division Ingredients:

Talc, Zinc Stearate, Nylon-12, Lauroyl Lysine, Panthenol, Mineral Oil\paraffinum Liquidum\huile Minerale, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Tin Oxide, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Isopentyldiol, Boron Nitride, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140)

Courtney C.
Middlesex, NJ
Review for: Pearl more...
Okay I may be biased because I love Casey Holmes and that was the main reason I purchased this highlighter but I am blown away. Each shade is absolutely perfect, there's 2 more subtle shades and then 1 super sparkly shade. They're great to either wear separately, or mix and match, or layer. Overall super easy to create various looks with the palette from a more casual look to a going out look. They're super easy to blend out and apply.
Jorgia D.
Review for: Pearl more...
This palette is one of my favourites from smashbox as it is so pigmented and brightens up my whole face. It also has a great formula and i would definitely buy it again.
Jen K.
North Vancouver , BC
Review for: Pearl more...
Talk about a wake up for your face!! I adore this pallet and use it on a daily basis! I find that I actually use all 3 shades as I swipe my powder brush over all 3 for the perfect glow. I bought mine for $40 at Shoppers Drug Mart and it is probably the best $40 I've ever spent! Long lasting and oh so glam! ✨✨✨
Sammy G.
Sydney, Australia
Review for: Pearl more...
Boyfriend got me this for my birthday when it first came out and boy dod i love it!! such a beautiful formula and the middle shade is my absolute favourite. It is the perfect shade for every day and the perfect amount of glow!! great for travelling and the range of 3 shades is good for when i am tanned and not =]
Leslee M.
Brantford, ON
Played around with one of the highlighter palettes (the one with the lighter shades) I can only use 1 highlighter out of the trip because the other 2 are too dark for my skin tone. I found the highlight doesn't last a very long time at all and I have to reapply every few hours if I sill want it to show.
Terra M.
West Kelowna
Review for: Pearl more...
This was a great add to the Smashbox Collection. Perfect glow... Easy application and it lasted all day. Nice packaging that was cute. Shimmery finish but not to much. I would continue to purchase this as I also used it a bit as a shadow and a touch on my lipgloss. Smashbox Spotlight Palette
Brittany R.
Winkler , Manitoba
Now to be honest I only bought this pallet because it was created by one of my fav youtubers :) but I did have high hopes and it held up to it! I absolutely love the pearl, and want it in gold now! Perfect for any look, from daytime to night you can build it up to make it look more dramatic.
∂¡иα є.
Review for: Pearl, Gold more...
It's amazing ! You can have a subtle glow or a POP. I think I've tried every highlighter in Sephora. This is the only one I've found that doesn't show texture. Like, for real! I didn't believe it was possible until I tried it. Casey, girl, you hit it out of the park !! Love, love, love!!
Amy S.
Glasgow
I enjoy using this Smashbox palette...the reasons being: the pigmentation is very impressive. I feel the product sits effortlessly on the skin and photographs beautifully. The packaging is nice and sturdy. Easy to apply this pallete and it's a perfect addition to my make-up bag.
Melyssa M.
This product is amazing!! I can't live without a good contouring palette and I would definitely recommend this one! It does everything a contouring palette should do and more! Pretty sure you would love it too! I would totally buy it again!
Megan K.
Hamilton, ON
Is this highlighter or eye shadow?
Jodi M.
Little Ferry, NJ
Is this product worth the money? I want to buy it because I love Casey Holmes but I want to make sure it is worth it.
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
Is this sold at ulta? Or just Sephora?
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
Who else is dying to try this?
Gina G.
Clovis, CA
Smashbox Spotlight Palette I really want this in Pearl. Does anyone have it? Is it worth buying? Highlighter is my favorite.

Sephora