BY SMASHBOX

An Easy To Use Highlighting Palette That Puts You In Control Of The Spotlight. Fearlessly Add Dimension And Depth To Your Face With 3 Tonal Finishes That Layer To Create Your Ultimate Glow. Each Shade Melts Into Skin Without Emphasizing Uneven Texture.

Co-created With Highlighting Guru And Youtube Star Casey Holmes, Each Tonal Palette Was Inspired By Casey’s Ideal Lighting. Includes 3 Exclusive Get-the-looks And Quick Tips For Optimal Placement To Keep You Always Well Lit In Any Light & Every Pic.

Casey’s Top 5 Smashbox Products:

• Primer Water
  • Pore Minimizer Primer
  • Always On Liquid Lip
  • Contour Palette
  • Shape Matters Palette

Tips:

Brush Onto Shoulders And Décolletage, Too!

Benefits:

• 3 Complementary Highlighting Shades
  • 2 Shimmer-finish Shades + 1 Mega Sparkle That Dials Light Way Up
  • Instantly Adds Dimension & Depth
  • Beyond Blendable, Velvety Smooth Formulas
  • Includes Our Pros’ Placement Tips & How-to’s
  • Use Pearl On Light To Fair Skin And Gold On Medium To Dark Skin

Usage:

Wear Alone Or Layer Shades To Build Your Ultimate Highlight. Can Be Applied Over Blush Or Contour For Added Dimension.

Mica, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Zinc Stearate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Lauroyl Lysine, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Water\aqua\eau, Isopentyldiol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol

May Contain:

Dimension Palette Pwdr Hghlghtr Wn Division Ingredients:

Talc, Zinc Stearate, Nylon-12, Lauroyl Lysine, Panthenol, Mineral Oil\paraffinum Liquidum\huile Minerale, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Tin Oxide, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Isopentyldiol, Boron Nitride, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140)

Jess M.
Review for: Pearl more...
I love the colours in this and it really matches my skin colour in the winter when my skin is more lighter and also in the summer when I'm more bronze! It's got the perfect amount of shimmer and would really recommend this!
Melinda S.
Stittsville, ON
Honestly I LOVE Casey Holmes lets be real, that's the only reason I went and got this but. AMAZING! The pearl palette is perfect for my fair skin. They are soooo buttery and shiny! I load this stuff on. Great job Casey!!
Balqees M.
giza
Review for: Pearl, Gold more...
Hello, I love all the
products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be
grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my
videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The
same time help the company promote Good News. Best Regards.
Olivia H.
Review for: Gold more...
So pigmented in love with it right nowww. So easy to apply and blend in. The undertones are everything in different lightings. Very pigmented. Would buy again and highly recommend!!
Dannie K.
Langley , BC
Just bought this last week. Works amazing as a high lighter I have fair skin and any other light would just go on the same color as my skin this one makes my face pop. I love it !
Lucy C.
Gloucester
Gorgeous shades for all skin tones, easy to blend and apples really nicely. Lovely champagne undertones and pearls throughout the blushes... slightly matte yet some shimmer to the finish and would definitely buy again...................
Samantha M.
Oshawa, ON
I have this palette in pearl and it has quickly become a staple in my collection, this was one of my first high end makeup products and I am in love! The highlights are so soft and buttery to the touch and so beautiful on my fair skin. These highlights are so natural looking but can definitely be built up or mixed and matched to create more of a blingy glow. There is fallout when I dip my brush in, but that personally doesn't bother me just because the pigmentation of the highlights are so nice. I would definitely recommend this palette and will be purchasing the gold palette for when I am tanned in the summer
Komal R.
regina
Smashbox Spotlight Palette
I am in love with the colours
Yes it is a long lasting product
Good for oily skin as i do have
In my case i have pros that i feel it is like Each shade melts into skin without emphasizing
Paige H.
Scarborough , ON
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Pearl more...
This highlight palette is definitely one of the best I’ve tried! About medium price range, well worth the money. Easy to apply and it’s easy to blend. The pigment and shine is long lasting too!
Janessa L.
Orleans, ON
I bought this Smashbox Spotlight Pearl Palette because Casey Holmes is one of my FAVOURITE youtubers. I always have to be careful with highlighters because Im so pale and most dont work for me. This palette is BEAUTIFUL. It works so well on my pale skin. It lasts all day long and doesnt wear off. I mix all three colors together and it looks flawless. Definitely worth the price and Im so happy that I get to support one of my favourite people while getting a product I actually enjoy and use daily.
Megan K.
Hamilton, ON
Is this highlighter or eye shadow?
Jodi M.
Little Ferry, NJ
Is this product worth the money? I want to buy it because I love Casey Holmes but I want to make sure it is worth it.
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
Is this sold at ulta? Or just Sephora?
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
Who else is dying to try this?
Gina G.
Clovis, CA
Smashbox Spotlight Palette I really want this in Pearl. Does anyone have it? Is it worth buying? Highlighter is my favorite.