BY SMASHBOX

An Easy To Use Highlighting Palette That Puts You In Control Of The Spotlight. Fearlessly Add Dimension And Depth To Your Face With 3 Tonal Finishes That Layer To Create Your Ultimate Glow. Each Shade Melts Into Skin Without Emphasizing Uneven Texture.

Co-created With Highlighting Guru And Youtube Star Casey Holmes, Each Tonal Palette Was Inspired By Casey’s Ideal Lighting. Includes 3 Exclusive Get-the-looks And Quick Tips For Optimal Placement To Keep You Always Well Lit In Any Light & Every Pic.

Casey’s Top 5 Smashbox Products:

• Primer Water
  • Pore Minimizer Primer
  • Always On Liquid Lip
  • Contour Palette
  • Shape Matters Palette

Tips:

Brush Onto Shoulders And Décolletage, Too!

Benefits:

• 3 Complementary Highlighting Shades
  • 2 Shimmer-finish Shades + 1 Mega Sparkle That Dials Light Way Up
  • Instantly Adds Dimension & Depth
  • Beyond Blendable, Velvety Smooth Formulas
  • Includes Our Pros’ Placement Tips & How-to’s
  • Use Pearl On Light To Fair Skin And Gold On Medium To Dark Skin

Usage:

Wear Alone Or Layer Shades To Build Your Ultimate Highlight. Can Be Applied Over Blush Or Contour For Added Dimension.

Mica, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Zinc Stearate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Lauroyl Lysine, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Water\aqua\eau, Isopentyldiol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol

May Contain:

Dimension Palette Pwdr Hghlghtr Wn Division Ingredients:

Talc, Zinc Stearate, Nylon-12, Lauroyl Lysine, Panthenol, Mineral Oil\paraffinum Liquidum\huile Minerale, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Tin Oxide, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Isopentyldiol, Boron Nitride, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140)

Persephone L.
Toronto, ON
The colours are nice but I found it very powdery to work with. I also found that if I didn't fully set my face with powder this would go on patchy, like VERY patchy. I do really like the bronzer and contour colour but I think the highlight colour isn't right for my skin tone. Overall I found it was not worth the price.
S S.
Review for: Gold more...
This pallet has good shades. However I have tried other pallets which was better. The finishing and the packaging is very good and the pigmentation is great too. I would recommend this to people because it isn't bad, however there are better products out there for the same amount of money
Amanda O.
I love this make up and the colour in it and the glow that it has I wish was more shimmery it has like a flat fished kind of I would say long lasting long enough I think last I like good for all skin I think I might buy it again it all depends if I need it and all
Kasey H.
I purchased this palette in Pearl. Following Casey on Insta, I saw and and instantly wanted it.
Let me just say it does NOT disappoint. The pigment is amazing and the colours go perfectly with my light skin. For 40 dollars it was definitely worth it. Beautiful!
Laura M.
Review for: Pearl more...
Such a beautiful palette! These highlighters are pigmented enough to show up but no so much that you can't achieve a more muted look. I like to layer to these to add dimension, and also put the lightest shade on the inner corners of my eyes. Highly recommend.
Karlee G.
Clairmont
Review for: Gold more...
This is a standout product to me! All 3 of the highlights in the palette are flattering and wearable, and each offer something slightly different as far as texture. You can use them in combination with each other for a super beautiful effect.

The packaging is also to die for and is among my favourite to date.
Priya g.
Review for: Pearl more...
This Highlighter is amazing , it has natural glow and can be built to blinding highlighters. It's long lasting. And it's very pigmented . Pearl palate goes well with fair to medium skin tone. If your looking for quality highlighter with good price definitely can go with it. It's not crazy pricy ,It's worth the every penny you pay.
Tanya N.
Edmonton, AB
Review for: Pearl more...
I bought this because YouTube made me do it. I love Casey Holmes videos. I like this palette but I just don't reach for it as much as I thought I would. I feel it's a bit too light for my light skin tone so it will be getting more love this winter when I am paler
Charlie M.
Birmingham
Review for: Gold more...
My favourite to use for a highlighter. So pigmented and cam easily be built up, suits dark and fair skin. I always apply on the inner corners of my eyes to make any look pop! So shimmery and looks unreal when the light hits it. Would definitely buy again
Melanie B.
Trenton, NS
Love love love love. Favourite highlighter. So smooth and it doesn't accentuate pores or texture even on bad skin. Lots of shimmer without having to dig the brush in. Looks so good. Can go from nice natural glow to bam in your face. Would recommends
Megan K.
Hamilton, ON
Is this highlighter or eye shadow?
Jodi M.
Little Ferry, NJ
Is this product worth the money? I want to buy it because I love Casey Holmes but I want to make sure it is worth it.
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
Is this sold at ulta? Or just Sephora?
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
Who else is dying to try this?
Gina G.
Clovis, CA
Smashbox Spotlight Palette I really want this in Pearl. Does anyone have it? Is it worth buying? Highlighter is my favorite.