BY SMASHBOX

An Easy To Use Highlighting Palette That Puts You In Control Of The Spotlight. Fearlessly Add Dimension And Depth To Your Face With 3 Tonal Finishes That Layer To Create Your Ultimate Glow. Each Shade Melts Into Skin Without Emphasizing Uneven Texture.

Co-created With Highlighting Guru And Youtube Star Casey Holmes, Each Tonal Palette Was Inspired By Casey’s Ideal Lighting. Includes 3 Exclusive Get-the-looks And Quick Tips For Optimal Placement To Keep You Always Well Lit In Any Light & Every Pic.

Casey’s Top 5 Smashbox Products:

• Primer Water
  • Pore Minimizer Primer
  • Always On Liquid Lip
  • Contour Palette
  • Shape Matters Palette

Tips:

Brush Onto Shoulders And Décolletage, Too!

Benefits:

• 3 Complementary Highlighting Shades
  • 2 Shimmer-finish Shades + 1 Mega Sparkle That Dials Light Way Up
  • Instantly Adds Dimension & Depth
  • Beyond Blendable, Velvety Smooth Formulas
  • Includes Our Pros’ Placement Tips & How-to’s
  • Use Pearl On Light To Fair Skin And Gold On Medium To Dark Skin

Usage:

Wear Alone Or Layer Shades To Build Your Ultimate Highlight. Can Be Applied Over Blush Or Contour For Added Dimension.

Mica, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Zinc Stearate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Lauroyl Lysine, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Water\aqua\eau, Isopentyldiol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol

May Contain:

Dimension Palette Pwdr Hghlghtr Wn Division Ingredients:

Talc, Zinc Stearate, Nylon-12, Lauroyl Lysine, Panthenol, Mineral Oil\paraffinum Liquidum\huile Minerale, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Tin Oxide, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Isopentyldiol, Boron Nitride, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140)

Sanaah Z.
surrey, BC
Review for: Pearl more...
I have love this one since I got it its nice pigmented and its good.i hghly recomed it and I will try to buy the gold I have swached the highlighter in my hand from the tops we have turn it on pearl , crank it up pearl, and blow a fuse pearl I would buy it and I love how they came up with this colours.
Charlotte S.
Review for: Pearl more...
The palest colour in the Pearl palette is currently my favourite highlight. It's the perfect colour for me, and super glowy without being too sparkly or metallic. Please, Smashbox, make it into a single because I'm going to hit pan on that one much quicker than the other two. The other two colours are more pink toned, which I still enjoy but they're maybe slightly too dark for my pale skin.
Shay M.
When I heard about this smash box I was so excited because I need a smash box in my life! But smash box products are so smooth and beautiful by them selves and they smell sooo good! If I were to choose I would never not want a smash box in my life! I rate this 10000000!
Matilda J.
This is incredibly beautiful... amazing if you have some kind of texture in your skin or problematic areas, it really won't show off the bad parts of your skin, only the best parts!
Maria M.
Review for: Pearl more...
Smashbox sent me this in a PR package and I was so excited. I love the brand and Casey is my favorite youtuber! These highlighters are so beautiful. The shades are pretty, they're all pigmented and different finishes. It looks so good on the skin (even textured skin) and I love mixing them! They do have quite a bit of fall out but that doesn't bother me at all.
Emmy 💖.
Brookhouse, Lancaster
Review for: Pearl more...
I am pale around a MAC NW15 and I love this palette although the shade on the right is a little dark on me on it's own. The first two are gorgeous. All three shades are intense, two of the shades are buttery and one of the shades you can see little chunks of glitter which I'm not the biggest fan of. Smashbox Spotlight Palette
Vanessa H.
London, ON
Review for: Pearl more...
I love this highlighting palette! It comes with everything you need to create a lovely glowly look, or a dramatic highlight for a night out on the town! I'm a huge fan of Casey and I happened to be in the market for a new highlighter so being able to support an amazing brand, amazing person, and get amazing quality product was the perfect match!
Angelique B.
Tweespruit
This is by far one of my most favourite products. I just love the packaging. The colours is so nice and all of them is so blendable. I have hit pan with all 3 of my colours. This is something that I will for sure buy again.

Rabea b.
Angers
Amazing pallet would totally buy again I think the pigments are amazing and the glitter is it blend in nicely with the mattes I do you find that the letters are popping and good to work with and I don't find any fall out
Danielle H.
Grande prairie , AB
Review for: Pearl more...
So in love with this highlight palette! The three shades all have different levels of intensity so you can get a variety of looks depending on what you want. The colours are perfect and it's nice that they have two options for palettes. They stay on super well. I would reccomend this to anyone as it's so versatile.
Megan K.
Hamilton, ON
Is this highlighter or eye shadow?
Jodi M.
Little Ferry, NJ
Is this product worth the money? I want to buy it because I love Casey Holmes but I want to make sure it is worth it.
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
Is this sold at ulta? Or just Sephora?
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
Who else is dying to try this?
Gina G.
Clovis, CA
Smashbox Spotlight Palette I really want this in Pearl. Does anyone have it? Is it worth buying? Highlighter is my favorite.