BY SMASHBOX

An Easy To Use Highlighting Palette That Puts You In Control Of The Spotlight. Fearlessly Add Dimension And Depth To Your Face With 3 Tonal Finishes That Layer To Create Your Ultimate Glow. Each Shade Melts Into Skin Without Emphasizing Uneven Texture.

Co-created With Highlighting Guru And Youtube Star Casey Holmes, Each Tonal Palette Was Inspired By Casey’s Ideal Lighting. Includes 3 Exclusive Get-the-looks And Quick Tips For Optimal Placement To Keep You Always Well Lit In Any Light & Every Pic.

Casey’s Top 5 Smashbox Products:

• Primer Water
  • Pore Minimizer Primer
  • Always On Liquid Lip
  • Contour Palette
  • Shape Matters Palette

Tips:

Brush Onto Shoulders And Décolletage, Too!

Benefits:

• 3 Complementary Highlighting Shades
  • 2 Shimmer-finish Shades + 1 Mega Sparkle That Dials Light Way Up
  • Instantly Adds Dimension & Depth
  • Beyond Blendable, Velvety Smooth Formulas
  • Includes Our Pros’ Placement Tips & How-to’s
  • Use Pearl On Light To Fair Skin And Gold On Medium To Dark Skin

Usage:

Wear Alone Or Layer Shades To Build Your Ultimate Highlight. Can Be Applied Over Blush Or Contour For Added Dimension.

Mica, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Zinc Stearate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Lauroyl Lysine, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Water\aqua\eau, Isopentyldiol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol

May Contain:

Dimension Palette Pwdr Hghlghtr Wn Division Ingredients:

Talc, Zinc Stearate, Nylon-12, Lauroyl Lysine, Panthenol, Mineral Oil\paraffinum Liquidum\huile Minerale, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Tin Oxide, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Isopentyldiol, Boron Nitride, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140)

Maeve M.
Review for: Pearl more...
I’ve been a die hard becca highlighter fan for years, but I just purchased this set because it’s available locally, and it’s giving becca a run for its money!! It’s very pigmented and goes on so smoothly. The first two shades are more shimmery, perfect for a daytime glow and the 3rd has way more glitter if you’re looking for an extra pop!! Super impressed, I’ll definitely be purchasing again.
Clair A.
Fraserburgh, Scotland
Review for: Pearl more...
 I love Casey Holmes and have watched her for many years and I knew she wouldn't disappoint as I have always trusted her opinion. She's real and gets straight to the point! Each shade is absolutely perfect, there's 2 more subtle shades and then 1 super sparkly shade, which I'll admit I usually don't go for but when I'm felling extra I'll give it whirl. You can mix and match the shades together or use fix plus to make them more intense. They're very easy to blend out and apply, so don't worry if you over glow! Smashbox Spotlight Palette
Alana P.
Derbyshire
Review for: Pearl more...
The Smashbox Spotlight Palette is amazing!!! I love it, the shades are just so sparkly. It is a must have in my makeup bag. It is great both in size and quality therefore I would definitely buy it again as it is great value for money. It is such a pretty palette and there is a shade for every occasion as there is a more neutral one for everyday wear as well As another for special occasions. I love it and I would recommend it to everyone and it is my favourite product of 2017 by far.
@influenster
#contest
#influensterawards
Larissa B.
Review for: Pearl more...
Assim  meu coração  nao aguenta ❤ e muito maravilhosa  esse  produto e muito  bom  eu amo de coração  esse produto ❤❤ esse produto faz parte da minha vida ❤😍 faz parte  do meu dia á dia 😍 não tenho  reclamação  desse produto ,eu  amo de paixão   eu quero  muito  esse produto ❤😍 estou apaixonada ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Laura R.
Believe me when I tell you, you NEED this! I am a huge fan of Casey but wasn't going to get this (have way too many highlights) until I saw it in store. The colours are gorgeous and the pigment is insane, they swatch beautifully and apply just as well on the skin. They are also great highlights if you have any texture on your skin, which I do, but these highlights don't make it look any worse which I love!!
Shelesea R.
Chestermere, AB
Review for: Gold more...
This highlight palette is AMAZING! One of the most underrated palettes to release recently. I picked this up on a whim, because I spotted the displayer at Shoppers Drug Mart. I was pleasantly surprised once I started using it. The colours blend smoothly and give you use an amazing glow. Even the more glittery highlight is the palette applies great to the skin. I'm so surprised that it's not the talk of the town on YouTube, if you see this palette you should give it a try. You won't be disappointed at all!
Alana P.
Review for: Pearl more...
I love this Palette by Smashbox especially in the colour pearl, I love it the colours are so shimmery and they are beautiful, it is really good for money and very well priced based on the quality and quantity of the product it is now a essential in my makeup bag and I love it and I'm sure you will too I would recommend it to everyone it is spectacular #influensterawards #contest @Influenster
Nova H.
Victoria, BC
I own both the pearl and gold palettes and I am just crazy about them! I started out with only buying the pearl palette because it worked better in the winter when I was fairer. However, as summer approached I found that I was craving the warmer tones in the gold palette so I went out and bought that one too! I love that you get three different colours that are different levels of highlight intensity. They also do not accentuate texture.
Amy A.
Sometimes smashbox is a little iffy with their products. But this one is nice. Get your highlight poppppppin with these. It's pigmented but also sheer. Super easy to apply right on your cheekbones, nose and Cupid's bow. Would recommend if your looking for an inexpensive highlighting palette.
halime a.
London
this product is very good and smooth while applying but after a certain time it kind of smudges and looks weird especially in summer it can melt sort of but overall it is very good and i would reccomend it to you
Megan K.
Hamilton, ON
Is this highlighter or eye shadow?
Jodi M.
Little Ferry, NJ
Is this product worth the money? I want to buy it because I love Casey Holmes but I want to make sure it is worth it.
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
Is this sold at ulta? Or just Sephora?
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
Who else is dying to try this?
Gina G.
Clovis, CA
Smashbox Spotlight Palette I really want this in Pearl. Does anyone have it? Is it worth buying? Highlighter is my favorite.