BY SMASHBOX

An Easy To Use Highlighting Palette That Puts You In Control Of The Spotlight. Fearlessly Add Dimension And Depth To Your Face With 3 Tonal Finishes That Layer To Create Your Ultimate Glow. Each Shade Melts Into Skin Without Emphasizing Uneven Texture.

Co-created With Highlighting Guru And Youtube Star Casey Holmes, Each Tonal Palette Was Inspired By Casey’s Ideal Lighting. Includes 3 Exclusive Get-the-looks And Quick Tips For Optimal Placement To Keep You Always Well Lit In Any Light & Every Pic.

Casey’s Top 5 Smashbox Products:

• Primer Water
  • Pore Minimizer Primer
  • Always On Liquid Lip
  • Contour Palette
  • Shape Matters Palette

Tips:

Brush Onto Shoulders And Décolletage, Too!

Benefits:

• 3 Complementary Highlighting Shades
  • 2 Shimmer-finish Shades + 1 Mega Sparkle That Dials Light Way Up
  • Instantly Adds Dimension & Depth
  • Beyond Blendable, Velvety Smooth Formulas
  • Includes Our Pros’ Placement Tips & How-to’s
  • Use Pearl On Light To Fair Skin And Gold On Medium To Dark Skin

Usage:

Wear Alone Or Layer Shades To Build Your Ultimate Highlight. Can Be Applied Over Blush Or Contour For Added Dimension.

Mica, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Zinc Stearate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Lauroyl Lysine, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Water\aqua\eau, Isopentyldiol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol

May Contain:

Dimension Palette Pwdr Hghlghtr Wn Division Ingredients:

Talc, Zinc Stearate, Nylon-12, Lauroyl Lysine, Panthenol, Mineral Oil\paraffinum Liquidum\huile Minerale, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Tin Oxide, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Isopentyldiol, Boron Nitride, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140)

D D.
Essex
OH MY GOD.

This palette (though I use one shade) is stunning, the name spotlight is fitting in every way possible.

It’s some popping highlighter and the pearl colour is probably my favourite highlighter to date.
Teodora K.
My dream is to have this pallet. But I know everything about it because my favorite YT created her. Its amazing for textured skin and ther is a bliding one and two little bit sudle! And colors are amazing!
Francis E.
Peñuelas
It's okay I guess, kind of expensive for what it is. The last shade is a glitter and powdery mess and the other shades are just "meh". I can see a person who is very into neutrals liking this though.
Bethany M.
I love that they are all different, one is very subtle the other is a glittery and in the middle is a more blinding combination of the two. I really like it at the minute I just wish the lightest was more highlighter-y than just a very subtle shade
Ebony S.
This is one of the most sensational highlighting palettes ever. It gives you the choice of three amazing highlights all in which really pop and meet your desired expectations.
Aysha S.
Hamilton
Review for: Pearl more...
Perfect highlighting palette. I love all the shades equally for once. The more bronze shades look great on the cheekbones. With a little setting spray these will pop.
Caleb W.
Vancouver, BC
Review for: Pearl more...
I'm not usually a highlight junkie ... I know, I know, but hear me out! I'm oily, so it's hard for me to find a highlighter that I feel isn't just highlighting my one (HAHAHAH) flaw.

The Spotlight Palette doesn't exacerbate my oil or draw attention to it. I feel like I'm giving myself the controlled glow (that lasts all day) I've been searching for my whole life. On my clients that want that extra POP and feel this is too "natural" I've discovered a spritz of Primer Water or any setting spray prior to dipping into the palette can intensify it to the point that you look like you dipped your cheek into a mirror.

LOVE.LOVE.LOVE
somebody n.
Review for: Pearl more...
To start off, I am super fair with problem skin and oil, basically skin like Casey Holmes. These highlighters are incredible. They are buttery, pigmented, blendable, and Casey was right when she said they wouldn't emphasize texture, they go on like a dream and stay on all day. I work 12 hour shifts and these stay on through just about anything. I originally bought the Pearl palette and its simply stunning, after buying that one I wanted to get the Gold palette to try it out, to have it in my collection, and to support one of my YouTube faves. I was a little nervous the middle shade would be too dark but mixing it with the first makes it wearable on my fair skin. Kuddos to you, Casey! You did an incredible job and I'm so happy I can support you through this exciting time!!!
Maeve M.
Review for: Pearl more...
I’ve been a die hard becca highlighter fan for years, but I just purchased this set because it’s available locally, and it’s giving becca a run for its money!! It’s very pigmented and goes on so smoothly. The first two shades are more shimmery, perfect for a daytime glow and the 3rd has way more glitter if you’re looking for an extra pop!! Super impressed, I’ll definitely be purchasing again.
Clair A.
Fraserburgh, Scotland
Review for: Pearl more...
 I love Casey Holmes and have watched her for many years and I knew she wouldn't disappoint as I have always trusted her opinion. She's real and gets straight to the point! Each shade is absolutely perfect, there's 2 more subtle shades and then 1 super sparkly shade, which I'll admit I usually don't go for but when I'm felling extra I'll give it whirl. You can mix and match the shades together or use fix plus to make them more intense. They're very easy to blend out and apply, so don't worry if you over glow! Smashbox Spotlight Palette
Megan K.
Hamilton, ON
Is this highlighter or eye shadow?
Jodi M.
Little Ferry, NJ
Is this product worth the money? I want to buy it because I love Casey Holmes but I want to make sure it is worth it.
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
Is this sold at ulta? Or just Sephora?
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
Who else is dying to try this?
Gina G.
Clovis, CA
Smashbox Spotlight Palette I really want this in Pearl. Does anyone have it? Is it worth buying? Highlighter is my favorite.