BY SMASHBOX

An Easy To Use Highlighting Palette That Puts You In Control Of The Spotlight. Fearlessly Add Dimension And Depth To Your Face With 3 Tonal Finishes That Layer To Create Your Ultimate Glow. Each Shade Melts Into Skin Without Emphasizing Uneven Texture.

Co-created With Highlighting Guru And Youtube Star Casey Holmes, Each Tonal Palette Was Inspired By Casey’s Ideal Lighting. Includes 3 Exclusive Get-the-looks And Quick Tips For Optimal Placement To Keep You Always Well Lit In Any Light & Every Pic.

Casey’s Top 5 Smashbox Products:

• Primer Water
  • Pore Minimizer Primer
  • Always On Liquid Lip
  • Contour Palette
  • Shape Matters Palette

Tips:

Brush Onto Shoulders And Décolletage, Too!

Benefits:

• 3 Complementary Highlighting Shades
  • 2 Shimmer-finish Shades + 1 Mega Sparkle That Dials Light Way Up
  • Instantly Adds Dimension & Depth
  • Beyond Blendable, Velvety Smooth Formulas
  • Includes Our Pros’ Placement Tips & How-to’s
  • Use Pearl On Light To Fair Skin And Gold On Medium To Dark Skin

Usage:

Wear Alone Or Layer Shades To Build Your Ultimate Highlight. Can Be Applied Over Blush Or Contour For Added Dimension.

Mica, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Zinc Stearate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Lauroyl Lysine, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Water\aqua\eau, Isopentyldiol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol

May Contain:

Dimension Palette Pwdr Hghlghtr Wn Division Ingredients:

Talc, Zinc Stearate, Nylon-12, Lauroyl Lysine, Panthenol, Mineral Oil\paraffinum Liquidum\huile Minerale, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Tin Oxide, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Isopentyldiol, Boron Nitride, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140)

Mo K.
Nyack, NY
Casey is one of my favorite Youtubers, so when this came out I bought it immediately! I got the Gold Palette and it is perfect for my skin tone right now and will be amazing in the summer when I'm tan. The palette comes with three shades: Turn It On, Crank It Up, and Blow A Fuse. The formula of all of these shades is great! They are smooth and creamy and not chalky. Blow A Fuse has glitter, but is not at all chunky. They are also very pigmented, so a little goes a long way. The packaging is gorgeous, comes with a mirror, and is perfect for traveling. I love this palette and I'm considering getting the Pearl Palette because I'm so obsessed. This has become my new go-to highlighter!

Shade Details:
Left- Turn It On is a great everyday highlight. It looks very natural on the cheekbones and I especially love it on my nose!

Middle- Crank It Up is an amazing bronze highlight. Right now it is a little too deep for my skin tone, so I love to mix it with Turn It On to get the perfect shade.

Right- Blow A Fuse is more glittery than the other two and is meant to be used a a topper. It is a great way to take a daytime look using Turn It On and make it a nighttime look. It is also great to intensify Crank It Up and really glow.

Lorena M.
This Smashbox Spotlight Palette in pearl is the best highlight palette around for me! I’ve already repurchased it. There are 3 beautiful shades that just blend to perfection! Seriously you need this for yourself!
Holly G.
Seattle, WA
Review for: Pearl, Gold more...
These highlight palettes are awesome. They are great for if you have textured skin as well. They are a little shimmery without enhancing texture, but not glittery, and very pigmented. I would definitely repurchase!
Becca C.
stow, OH
I love the lightest shade in this . The rest are too dark for my fair skin but i’m always glowing because of that specific shade . The price range could be better, but i think it’s worth it since i glow so much .
Dipal P.
Holly Springs, NC
Review for: Gold more...
This highlighter is wonderful for every day use! the gold undertones make this perfect for darker skinned people. It’s super easy to apply and super easy to blend. I can get about 5ish hours of use out of this. After that, I may need a touch up.
Dejah K.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I fell in love when i swatched then in stores and i fell in love when i bought it on sale. This for me was about $12.00 at target. I don’t use it a whole lot because I’ll cry when it hits pan. I use other highlighters to alleviate some of that.
Courtney F.
Natchez, MS
This palette is my absolute favorite! It leaves a beautiful glow on my skins without emphasizing any of my texture. The colors look beautiful on my pale skin as well. I would definitely buy this again
Megan B.
Thornton
Review for: Pearl more...
A cute, every day highlight for light skin. It’s not as blinding as I would have liked it to be, but it’s great for a very wearable highlight. The formula is also nice, and melts into the skin well.
Shannon F.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Review for: Pearl more...
I really love the three shades; you can really build a gradient effect on your cheekbones with the options. The formula doesn’t blow me away as much as I hoped, but you can definitely build it up.
Rhi S.
Charlotte, NC
I love this palette comes in 2 colors the warm and cool for the darker or lighter complexions. Smashbox does amazing with their highlighters it's subtle but buildable. A very smooth formula
Megan K.
Hamilton, ON
Is this highlighter or eye shadow?
Jodi M.
Little Ferry, NJ
Is this product worth the money? I want to buy it because I love Casey Holmes but I want to make sure it is worth it.
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
Is this sold at ulta? Or just Sephora?
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
Who else is dying to try this?
Gina G.
Clovis, CA
Smashbox Spotlight Palette I really want this in Pearl. Does anyone have it? Is it worth buying? Highlighter is my favorite.