BY SMASHBOX

An Easy To Use Highlighting Palette That Puts You In Control Of The Spotlight. Fearlessly Add Dimension And Depth To Your Face With 3 Tonal Finishes That Layer To Create Your Ultimate Glow. Each Shade Melts Into Skin Without Emphasizing Uneven Texture.

Co-created With Highlighting Guru And Youtube Star Casey Holmes, Each Tonal Palette Was Inspired By Casey’s Ideal Lighting. Includes 3 Exclusive Get-the-looks And Quick Tips For Optimal Placement To Keep You Always Well Lit In Any Light & Every Pic.

Casey’s Top 5 Smashbox Products:

• Primer Water
  • Pore Minimizer Primer
  • Always On Liquid Lip
  • Contour Palette
  • Shape Matters Palette

Tips:

Brush Onto Shoulders And Décolletage, Too!

Benefits:

• 3 Complementary Highlighting Shades
  • 2 Shimmer-finish Shades + 1 Mega Sparkle That Dials Light Way Up
  • Instantly Adds Dimension & Depth
  • Beyond Blendable, Velvety Smooth Formulas
  • Includes Our Pros’ Placement Tips & How-to’s
  • Use Pearl On Light To Fair Skin And Gold On Medium To Dark Skin

Usage:

Wear Alone Or Layer Shades To Build Your Ultimate Highlight. Can Be Applied Over Blush Or Contour For Added Dimension.

Mica, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Zinc Stearate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Lauroyl Lysine, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Water\aqua\eau, Isopentyldiol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol

May Contain:

Dimension Palette Pwdr Hghlghtr Wn Division Ingredients:

Talc, Zinc Stearate, Nylon-12, Lauroyl Lysine, Panthenol, Mineral Oil\paraffinum Liquidum\huile Minerale, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Tin Oxide, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Isopentyldiol, Boron Nitride, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140)

Samantha W.
New Minas
I do enjoy this highlighting palette but it's not my all time favourite. I mostly only bought it because its Casey Holmes collab with Smashbox, and I thought it would be amazing. I don't find it as "BAM" as many other highlights that I've tried unless you cake it on to your skin. I do like that you have the three different shades and how you can mix them to create a different look. Probably wouldn't repurchase, but it's not bad!
Alex K.
Omg this palette! These three freaking highlighters are the bomb. The two first shadesare the most blinding highlighters i've seen ,not that excited about the third one ,it's a little glittery , not my preference. But all and all amaaazing palette
Brandi T.
Toronto, ON
Review for: Pearl more...
I recently bought this palette and I am absolutely in love with it. The powders are so soft and you only need a little bit for a nice subtle highlight/glow (Although these powders are also great for building up for a more intense highlight). I have the Pearl palette but will definitely be purchasing the other one for the summertime!
Silvia I.
Portugal
Review for: Pearl more...
Such a cute and amazing highlight palette, great for everyone and every skin tone ... it’s so easy to apply , you can use the shades as eyeshadow, you can go for a soft highlight or if you are like me and like to shine more that the sun this palette is just perfect ... and does not show texture
Jul’s L.
LaSalle
It is too shimmery for me. I end up with glitters all over my face when i apply it. It’s not bad but i gave it to a friend because i have stuff that is better. There’s a large mirror and the packaging is great so that’s great but i did not like the product itself.
Bryony I.
Review for: Pearl more...
LOVE THIS!! It’s my go to everyday highlighter. Really soft, not chalky at all and gives a very soft sheen, without glittery chunks. Perfect for subtle highlight and can be built up to give a blinding effect. Also the perfect colour for my pale skin.
Daniella P.
Review for: Gold more...
I did like this product how i do prefer my cream highlighters to powder just personal preference. They seem to look better on my skin however this product is great and the pigmentation is good. I’d recommend for others to try this product out.
bella m.
Milton, ON
I really like having the three different highlighter options, to ensure it is great for all skin tones. It is also a very good price for the product you get. It creates a high shine, that looks really flawless. I recommend this to others.
Charlie B.
Review for: Pearl more...
I love this highlighter palette, the highlighters are so pigmented and creamy, they look amazing on the skin and last a long time, I love the packaging to this product, I would recommend the pearl one to people with a lighter skin tone.
Heather d.
Ottawa, ON
I am a huge fan of Casey Holmes and feel pretty strongly about supporting creators in whatever way I can. When I saw that Casey was collabing with Smashbox, I was thrilled. When I saw what she was making, I couldn't wait until these beauties were released! Because of my cool tones and fair skin, I was attracted to the Pearl palette. Both palettes come with two highlighters and one glitter topper, which is a great concept. When I swatched this in store, I was blown away by how smooth and creamy these powders are. They are beautiful on the skin, and can go on as a beautiful sheer wash or can easily be built up for a blinding glow. I've been wearing these every time I do a full face and love using them as my inner corner highlight for my eyes and the glitter topper is gorgeous on the lid too!
Megan K.
Hamilton, ON
Is this highlighter or eye shadow?
Jodi M.
Little Ferry, NJ
Is this product worth the money? I want to buy it because I love Casey Holmes but I want to make sure it is worth it.
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
Is this sold at ulta? Or just Sephora?
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
Who else is dying to try this?
Gina G.
Clovis, CA
Smashbox Spotlight Palette I really want this in Pearl. Does anyone have it? Is it worth buying? Highlighter is my favorite.