BY SMASHBOX

An Easy To Use Highlighting Palette That Puts You In Control Of The Spotlight. Fearlessly Add Dimension And Depth To Your Face With 3 Tonal Finishes That Layer To Create Your Ultimate Glow. Each Shade Melts Into Skin Without Emphasizing Uneven Texture.

Co-created With Highlighting Guru And Youtube Star Casey Holmes, Each Tonal Palette Was Inspired By Casey’s Ideal Lighting. Includes 3 Exclusive Get-the-looks And Quick Tips For Optimal Placement To Keep You Always Well Lit In Any Light & Every Pic.

Casey’s Top 5 Smashbox Products:

• Primer Water
  • Pore Minimizer Primer
  • Always On Liquid Lip
  • Contour Palette
  • Shape Matters Palette

Tips:

Brush Onto Shoulders And Décolletage, Too!

Benefits:

• 3 Complementary Highlighting Shades
  • 2 Shimmer-finish Shades + 1 Mega Sparkle That Dials Light Way Up
  • Instantly Adds Dimension & Depth
  • Beyond Blendable, Velvety Smooth Formulas
  • Includes Our Pros’ Placement Tips & How-to’s
  • Use Pearl On Light To Fair Skin And Gold On Medium To Dark Skin

Usage:

Wear Alone Or Layer Shades To Build Your Ultimate Highlight. Can Be Applied Over Blush Or Contour For Added Dimension.

Mica, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Zinc Stearate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Lauroyl Lysine, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Water\aqua\eau, Isopentyldiol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol

May Contain:

Dimension Palette Pwdr Hghlghtr Wn Division Ingredients:

Talc, Zinc Stearate, Nylon-12, Lauroyl Lysine, Panthenol, Mineral Oil\paraffinum Liquidum\huile Minerale, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Tin Oxide, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Isopentyldiol, Boron Nitride, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140)

Bailee B.
This is the perfect little palette. It have beautiful shades and one that is more of a glitter highlight. I love it.
sidney j.
Niagara on the lake, ON
Review for: Pearl more...
I’m normally a fan of the gold highlighters and I was originally going to get the gold however I tested it on my skin and I actually liked the pearl palette better! It gave more of a highlight rather than a bronzed glowy look! If you’re going for a bronzed glowy look them definitely consider the gold palette however if you’re just wanting to add a little bit of a brighter highlight I recommend the pearl!
Sophia C.
Cornwall, Newquay
To be honest not one of the best highlight palettes I have ever used for pigment, found it very light and I needed a few swipes to get it to a point that I liked. I'd say if I were to use this I would go through a lot of product very quickly which wouldn't make it worth the price. The colour once built up is great, and has a nice non-chalky finish.
Lauren F.
Sydney
Review for: Pearl more...
I got this in a travel friendly version which I’m glad about because I never finish a highlighter. You get 3 different shades with different finishes: the shade blow a fuse is full of glitter so I use it more as an eyeshadow than a highlighter.
I do like mixing the 3 shades together because it gives this gorgeous glow to the skin 😍
Harriet Erica S.
WF9 2qx
I love the fact there are 3 different highlighters in this palette for different skin tones perfect, I use this everyday and I still haven’t hit the pan yet!! ✌🏼✌🏼
Samara M.
Hertfordshire, Ware
Review for: Pearl more...
When these first came out I thought I would be more drawn in to the gold trio, however I am very fair skinned and the pearl actually suited me a lot more. It’s not the most blinding highlight but you can get it there by spraying the face first with a setting spray and then layering the highlight over the top. Cool concept of three highlights so you can choose the intensity, the last one is more glittery so I didn’t find myself using that one very often
Emma-Leigh P.
manchester
Review for: Pearl more...
Absolute favourite highlighter! The first shade is perfect for my skintone, it looks amazing in all lights and has a really smooth (no chunky particles) look on the skin while still being bright and glowy! Love 💕
Samantha W.
New Minas
I do enjoy this highlighting palette but it's not my all time favourite. I mostly only bought it because its Casey Holmes collab with Smashbox, and I thought it would be amazing. I don't find it as "BAM" as many other highlights that I've tried unless you cake it on to your skin. I do like that you have the three different shades and how you can mix them to create a different look. Probably wouldn't repurchase, but it's not bad!
Alex K.
Omg this palette! These three freaking highlighters are the bomb. The two first shadesare the most blinding highlighters i've seen ,not that excited about the third one ,it's a little glittery , not my preference. But all and all amaaazing palette
Brandi T.
Toronto, ON
Review for: Pearl more...
I recently bought this palette and I am absolutely in love with it. The powders are so soft and you only need a little bit for a nice subtle highlight/glow (Although these powders are also great for building up for a more intense highlight). I have the Pearl palette but will definitely be purchasing the other one for the summertime!
Megan K.
Hamilton, ON
Is this highlighter or eye shadow?
Jodi M.
Little Ferry, NJ
Is this product worth the money? I want to buy it because I love Casey Holmes but I want to make sure it is worth it.
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
Is this sold at ulta? Or just Sephora?
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
Who else is dying to try this?
Gina G.
Clovis, CA
Smashbox Spotlight Palette I really want this in Pearl. Does anyone have it? Is it worth buying? Highlighter is my favorite.