BY SMASHBOX

An Easy To Use Highlighting Palette That Puts You In Control Of The Spotlight. Fearlessly Add Dimension And Depth To Your Face With 3 Tonal Finishes That Layer To Create Your Ultimate Glow. Each Shade Melts Into Skin Without Emphasizing Uneven Texture.

Co-created With Highlighting Guru And Youtube Star Casey Holmes, Each Tonal Palette Was Inspired By Casey’s Ideal Lighting. Includes 3 Exclusive Get-the-looks And Quick Tips For Optimal Placement To Keep You Always Well Lit In Any Light & Every Pic.

Casey’s Top 5 Smashbox Products:

• Primer Water
  • Pore Minimizer Primer
  • Always On Liquid Lip
  • Contour Palette
  • Shape Matters Palette

Tips:

Brush Onto Shoulders And Décolletage, Too!

Benefits:

• 3 Complementary Highlighting Shades
  • 2 Shimmer-finish Shades + 1 Mega Sparkle That Dials Light Way Up
  • Instantly Adds Dimension & Depth
  • Beyond Blendable, Velvety Smooth Formulas
  • Includes Our Pros’ Placement Tips & How-to’s
  • Use Pearl On Light To Fair Skin And Gold On Medium To Dark Skin

Usage:

Wear Alone Or Layer Shades To Build Your Ultimate Highlight. Can Be Applied Over Blush Or Contour For Added Dimension.

Mica, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Zinc Stearate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Lauroyl Lysine, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Water\aqua\eau, Isopentyldiol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol

May Contain:

Dimension Palette Pwdr Hghlghtr Wn Division Ingredients:

Talc, Zinc Stearate, Nylon-12, Lauroyl Lysine, Panthenol, Mineral Oil\paraffinum Liquidum\huile Minerale, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Tin Oxide, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Isopentyldiol, Boron Nitride, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140)

Evangelina M.
Orange
Review for: Gold more...
It’s so beautiful such a wonderful highlighter makes my face look so flawless I love it
Marilyn C.
That's pretty colors and pigment that's pretty cool I love this product smashbox 😙😗😍
Nerina S.
Mc Farland, CA
I got this for Christmas ! I love it and it’s blinding ! It is very easy to apply it!
Andrea G.
Toledo, OH
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Pearl more...
Three beautiful highlighters. Gives a great glow, I used to use the left most one (Turn It On) daily and loved it so much. Perfect for fair skin.
Yami G.
Palmdale, CA
Review for: Gold more...
Very pretty palette. The packaging is not all that fancy. It isn’t too pricey. I think it’s a great price. It is long lasting and great for every day use. Looks beautiful in the sun. I’m not sure if I would buy again just because I feel like they contained a little product, I went through the pans really quick.. other than that it’s good
Anna s.
I love this highlighter. It has the perfect amount of pigment. It shows up great without being overbearing. I use the lightest one in the palette and it is perfect for my light skin tone.
Brittany U.
Philadelphia, PA
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: Pearl more...
I love this!!!!!! It’s the best product for highlight I’ve used in a long time and it’s great!!!!! I would recommend to buy it’s worth the purchase !
Rumesha M.
Louisville, GA
Review for: Pearl more...
This is the first highlight palette I got and it was actually a graduation gift and I must say it is phenomenal! One thing that I didn’t like about this product is that it’s more on the glittery side and if you’re fine with that then go for it 100%, but after this one I’ve used many different products like the Amrezy highlight and it didn’t leave so much glitter! However, this Pearl one is really good on light tones but generally I feel like it would work well on olive tones as well!
Cyn R.
Silver Spring, MD
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Pearl more...
Love the variation of finishes in this palette! You have one shade that is perfect for more natural looks, one that is perfect for everyday, and one that has glitter and is perfect for more glam looks. I love mixing all the shades together!
Hannah M.
Missouri Valley, IA
Purchased at: Sephora
Use this product every time I wear makeup and the highlighters work great and blend well. I have bought several times and I recommend buying this product. Super happy with the quality, and how long it lasts!
Megan K.
Hamilton, ON
Is this highlighter or eye shadow?
Jodi M.
Little Ferry, NJ
Is this product worth the money? I want to buy it because I love Casey Holmes but I want to make sure it is worth it.
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
Is this sold at ulta? Or just Sephora?
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
Who else is dying to try this?
Gina G.
Clovis, CA
Smashbox Spotlight Palette I really want this in Pearl. Does anyone have it? Is it worth buying? Highlighter is my favorite.