BY SMASHBOX

An Easy To Use Highlighting Palette That Puts You In Control Of The Spotlight. Fearlessly Add Dimension And Depth To Your Face With 3 Tonal Finishes That Layer To Create Your Ultimate Glow. Each Shade Melts Into Skin Without Emphasizing Uneven Texture.

Co-created With Highlighting Guru And Youtube Star Casey Holmes, Each Tonal Palette Was Inspired By Casey’s Ideal Lighting. Includes 3 Exclusive Get-the-looks And Quick Tips For Optimal Placement To Keep You Always Well Lit In Any Light & Every Pic.

Casey’s Top 5 Smashbox Products:

• Primer Water
  • Pore Minimizer Primer
  • Always On Liquid Lip
  • Contour Palette
  • Shape Matters Palette

Tips:

Brush Onto Shoulders And Décolletage, Too!

Benefits:

• 3 Complementary Highlighting Shades
  • 2 Shimmer-finish Shades + 1 Mega Sparkle That Dials Light Way Up
  • Instantly Adds Dimension & Depth
  • Beyond Blendable, Velvety Smooth Formulas
  • Includes Our Pros’ Placement Tips & How-to’s
  • Use Pearl On Light To Fair Skin And Gold On Medium To Dark Skin

Usage:

Wear Alone Or Layer Shades To Build Your Ultimate Highlight. Can Be Applied Over Blush Or Contour For Added Dimension.

Mica, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Zinc Stearate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Lauroyl Lysine, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Water\aqua\eau, Isopentyldiol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol

May Contain:

Dimension Palette Pwdr Hghlghtr Wn Division Ingredients:

Talc, Zinc Stearate, Nylon-12, Lauroyl Lysine, Panthenol, Mineral Oil\paraffinum Liquidum\huile Minerale, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Tin Oxide, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Isopentyldiol, Boron Nitride, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140)

Amanda G.
Hialeah, FL
Review for: Pearl more...
These highlighters are really great. It's quite shimmery, just build up some more of you want blinding shimmer. I use one color on its own or mix them.
Kelly R.
Walterboro , SC
Has beautiful color and is easy to blend! Perfect amount of light/shine! This is a must have for anyone who likes a good highlight and quality product!
Kristi T.
Spring, TX
Review for: Pearl more...
Seriously my favorite highlight EVER! It blends so well and doesn’t look like a stripe of highlight on your face! Can be subtle or you can amp it up!
Marissa D.
Magnolia , AR
LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. From the suttle to the intense. The pigmentation is A+ and the formula is A+. Couldn't imagine a better product for me.
Molly K.
Lisle
Purchased at: Sephora
I have very fair skin, but I love a good champagne highlight, and it's hard to find one that's light enough. I use the pearl palette almost everyday!
Kelsey O.
Lincoln, CA
This is my go to travel highlighter palette❤ its flawless on my skin and has just the right amount of variety to choose from on a weekend getaway.
Brooke D.
East Moline, IL
Girl? You got texture on your face don’t worry about it. This does not make it more known that you have texture. I don’t m is how but it’s amazing
Danielle M.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Pearl more...
Very natural and super glittery . I bought it cause I love Casey and it was on sale but I don’t like all the glitter it’s not a beaming highlighter
Ashley N.
Mishawaka
OH MY GAWD. I follow casey holmes on youtube, snapchat and IG. When she came out with this collab I just had to have it. Not disappointed at all.
Andrea D.
Midland, TX
Review for: Pearl more...
The pearl palette is lighter and perfect for my lighter skin. I usually blend all three colors together. I take this with me every time I travel.
Megan K.
Hamilton, ON
Is this highlighter or eye shadow?
Jodi M.
Little Ferry, NJ
Is this product worth the money? I want to buy it because I love Casey Holmes but I want to make sure it is worth it.
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
Is this sold at ulta? Or just Sephora?
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
Who else is dying to try this?
Gina G.
Clovis, CA
Smashbox Spotlight Palette I really want this in Pearl. Does anyone have it? Is it worth buying? Highlighter is my favorite.