BY SMASHBOX

An Easy To Use Highlighting Palette That Puts You In Control Of The Spotlight. Fearlessly Add Dimension And Depth To Your Face With 3 Tonal Finishes That Layer To Create Your Ultimate Glow. Each Shade Melts Into Skin Without Emphasizing Uneven Texture.

Co-created With Highlighting Guru And Youtube Star Casey Holmes, Each Tonal Palette Was Inspired By Casey’s Ideal Lighting. Includes 3 Exclusive Get-the-looks And Quick Tips For Optimal Placement To Keep You Always Well Lit In Any Light & Every Pic.

Casey’s Top 5 Smashbox Products:

• Primer Water
  • Pore Minimizer Primer
  • Always On Liquid Lip
  • Contour Palette
  • Shape Matters Palette

Tips:

Brush Onto Shoulders And Décolletage, Too!

Benefits:

• 3 Complementary Highlighting Shades
  • 2 Shimmer-finish Shades + 1 Mega Sparkle That Dials Light Way Up
  • Instantly Adds Dimension & Depth
  • Beyond Blendable, Velvety Smooth Formulas
  • Includes Our Pros’ Placement Tips & How-to’s
  • Use Pearl On Light To Fair Skin And Gold On Medium To Dark Skin

Usage:

Wear Alone Or Layer Shades To Build Your Ultimate Highlight. Can Be Applied Over Blush Or Contour For Added Dimension.

Mica, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Zinc Stearate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Lauroyl Lysine, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Water\aqua\eau, Isopentyldiol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol

May Contain:

Dimension Palette Pwdr Hghlghtr Wn Division Ingredients:

Talc, Zinc Stearate, Nylon-12, Lauroyl Lysine, Panthenol, Mineral Oil\paraffinum Liquidum\huile Minerale, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Tin Oxide, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Isopentyldiol, Boron Nitride, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140)

Tiffany B.
Ooltewah, TN
I have the shade pearl & I can already guarantee I will be purchasing gold for the summer. It is the most gorgeous highlight but can be natural as well!
Jennifer B.
Forest City , PA
This is a must have for highlighting your face!! I would suggest this to anyone looking for a highlighter for use on their face!!! It's very easy to use.
Shanna C.
Billingsley
Very good highlight palette. Will purchase again. Has a nice flow on the skin. You can make it subtle or go dramatic. This does stay on through the day.
Tiffany J.
New Iberia , LA
Love there highlighter great product gives me the glow I’m looking for I purchased from Sephora very affordable I would definitely recommend this product
Jessi X.
Roseville, CA
They are nice highlighters. Buildable affect. Travel friendly. The glittery highlighter in the palette isn’t that great but the other two are amazing.
Gracie H.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
This is a nice pallet, i use it almost everyday. Although i do have quite a bit highlighters & bronzers. But, i do have to say this one is my favorite!
Stefani G.
Smashbox it’s the Best! I got this for free and I use it all the time! It doesn’t only lasts for hours but easy to blend it with your setting powder!!
Sonia C.
San Pablo, CA
Review for: Gold more...
This palette it's very pretty overall beautiful but I had a hard time blending one of the highlighters but it's beautiful and the package it's stunning
Jess V.
Love both of these palates. Great colors and great formula. Plus I think Casey is pretty great so had to try this and love it as my everyday highlight.
Sydney B.
I liked it ! It goes on my face smoothly and I don't have to build it up as much so honestly I like it but I haven't found my favorite highlighter yet
Megan K.
Hamilton, ON
Is this highlighter or eye shadow?
Jodi M.
Little Ferry, NJ
Is this product worth the money? I want to buy it because I love Casey Holmes but I want to make sure it is worth it.
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
Is this sold at ulta? Or just Sephora?
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
Who else is dying to try this?
Gina G.
Clovis, CA
Smashbox Spotlight Palette I really want this in Pearl. Does anyone have it? Is it worth buying? Highlighter is my favorite.