BY SMASHBOX

An Easy To Use Highlighting Palette That Puts You In Control Of The Spotlight. Fearlessly Add Dimension And Depth To Your Face With 3 Tonal Finishes That Layer To Create Your Ultimate Glow. Each Shade Melts Into Skin Without Emphasizing Uneven Texture.

Co-created With Highlighting Guru And Youtube Star Casey Holmes, Each Tonal Palette Was Inspired By Casey’s Ideal Lighting. Includes 3 Exclusive Get-the-looks And Quick Tips For Optimal Placement To Keep You Always Well Lit In Any Light & Every Pic.

Casey’s Top 5 Smashbox Products:

• Primer Water
  • Pore Minimizer Primer
  • Always On Liquid Lip
  • Contour Palette
  • Shape Matters Palette

Tips:

Brush Onto Shoulders And Décolletage, Too!

Benefits:

• 3 Complementary Highlighting Shades
  • 2 Shimmer-finish Shades + 1 Mega Sparkle That Dials Light Way Up
  • Instantly Adds Dimension & Depth
  • Beyond Blendable, Velvety Smooth Formulas
  • Includes Our Pros’ Placement Tips & How-to’s
  • Use Pearl On Light To Fair Skin And Gold On Medium To Dark Skin

Usage:

Wear Alone Or Layer Shades To Build Your Ultimate Highlight. Can Be Applied Over Blush Or Contour For Added Dimension.

Mica, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Zinc Stearate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Lauroyl Lysine, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Water\aqua\eau, Isopentyldiol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol

May Contain:

Dimension Palette Pwdr Hghlghtr Wn Division Ingredients:

Talc, Zinc Stearate, Nylon-12, Lauroyl Lysine, Panthenol, Mineral Oil\paraffinum Liquidum\huile Minerale, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Tin Oxide, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Isopentyldiol, Boron Nitride, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140)

Samantha M.
Little falls, NY
Review for: Pearl more...
It's a good pallete but not as pigmented as I wanted but it's nice I like one shade in it but the other isn't good they could have done better for the price easy to apply and I could find something better
Kathryn K.
Trenton, IL
I love highlighting palettes. Smashbox has to be one of my favorites. This brand stands above the rest from everything from the product to the packaging. I use this everyday and it never causes breakouts or cakes with residue. I have recommended this product to my friends.
Melissa M.
Huntington Pk, CA
Review for: Gold more...
Love his highlighter palette. It has 3 unique shades that are pigmented and super easy to blend. The gold is for a warm or deeper complexion. I will recommend
gives you either an intense or subtle highlight. very shimmery and glamorous. looks amazing on all skin tones. highly recommend. for sure in my daily routine!
haliey l.
Utica, NY
Review for: Pearl more...
Really loved this in the store but just wasnt all that great when I got it home blended nicely just didn't give me the look I really wanted, was pretty subtle.
Alissa H.
Kansas City , MO
Review for: Pearl more...
Great product, gives a perfect everyday subtle glow! Love all three shades, it helps to complete my look of the day. Creamy formula, but kind of a short wear.
Angel C.
Dickinson, TX
Review for: Pearl more...
Fun palette to highlight your face and try new things with your makeup. Smashbox created a whole line that is perfect for pictures and lighting of all tyoes.
Kaylen S.
Sullivan, MO
Review for: Pearl more...
I use this even when I’m not wearing other makeup. I love every single shade! The pigment is great and makes me glow like a dream. I highly recommend this ❤️
Lindsey H.
Greenbrier, AR
I bought this because I have followed casey Holmes for several years! I love both shades of this pallet and that there are 3 colors in each! Great pigment!
Katie R.
LOVE THIS HIGHLIGHT PALETTE! I am a big fan of Casey Holmes so of course I bought his palette but it was so worth it. Love the colors and how smooth it is!
Megan K.
Hamilton, ON
Is this highlighter or eye shadow?
Jodi M.
Little Ferry, NJ
Is this product worth the money? I want to buy it because I love Casey Holmes but I want to make sure it is worth it.
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
Is this sold at ulta? Or just Sephora?
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
Who else is dying to try this?
Gina G.
Clovis, CA
Smashbox Spotlight Palette I really want this in Pearl. Does anyone have it? Is it worth buying? Highlighter is my favorite.