BY SMASHBOX

An Easy To Use Highlighting Palette That Puts You In Control Of The Spotlight. Fearlessly Add Dimension And Depth To Your Face With 3 Tonal Finishes That Layer To Create Your Ultimate Glow. Each Shade Melts Into Skin Without Emphasizing Uneven Texture.

Co-created With Highlighting Guru And Youtube Star Casey Holmes, Each Tonal Palette Was Inspired By Casey’s Ideal Lighting. Includes 3 Exclusive Get-the-looks And Quick Tips For Optimal Placement To Keep You Always Well Lit In Any Light & Every Pic.

Casey’s Top 5 Smashbox Products:

• Primer Water
  • Pore Minimizer Primer
  • Always On Liquid Lip
  • Contour Palette
  • Shape Matters Palette

Tips:

Brush Onto Shoulders And Décolletage, Too!

Benefits:

• 3 Complementary Highlighting Shades
  • 2 Shimmer-finish Shades + 1 Mega Sparkle That Dials Light Way Up
  • Instantly Adds Dimension & Depth
  • Beyond Blendable, Velvety Smooth Formulas
  • Includes Our Pros’ Placement Tips & How-to’s
  • Use Pearl On Light To Fair Skin And Gold On Medium To Dark Skin

Usage:

Wear Alone Or Layer Shades To Build Your Ultimate Highlight. Can Be Applied Over Blush Or Contour For Added Dimension.

Mica, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Zinc Stearate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Lauroyl Lysine, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Water\aqua\eau, Isopentyldiol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol

May Contain:

Dimension Palette Pwdr Hghlghtr Wn Division Ingredients:

Talc, Zinc Stearate, Nylon-12, Lauroyl Lysine, Panthenol, Mineral Oil\paraffinum Liquidum\huile Minerale, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Tin Oxide, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Isopentyldiol, Boron Nitride, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140)

Andrea R.
McKinney, TX
I find this palette stunning so far. I've only used it once yet but I think I'll be reaching for it a lot! So glad I spent the money and picked it up! Way to go Casey!
Sham S.
Hialeah, FL
I love the glow it gives me. Since I'm tan I bought the gold palette so it could give off that sun kissed effect on me. I especially use this in the summer to make me look more tan and beachy
Kelsey D.
Arley, AL
Review for: Gold more...
Absolutely love this pallets!  It has the perfect highlight shades. And I love Casey Holmes! I've been watching her for over a year now and she is awesome!
Julisa G.
Not really a big fan of this product bc the highlight isn't even blinding , well I love makeup so I go for a blinding highlight bu5if you don't like that much highlight then this is for you
Emily J.
I really love this little highlighter palette! Smash box is one of my favorite brands and this palette is definitely one of my favorite products! I bought mine at sephora and I would highly recommend
Emily H.
Review for: Gold more...
I love this highlighter even though sometimes I don't get the perfect shine out of it I still like it because it's a nice color and perfect size but I've seen better.
Jazmine F.
McFarland
I love Smashbox's powder contour products. They are great for dry skin. They are also really pigmented so a little goes a long way and they last a really long time.
Ashleigh F.
Douglasville, GA
Love love this !!!!!! A lot of products will show texture in my skin this product does not ! It is very pigmented so a little goes along way !!!! I would highly recommend this to anyone who is looking for a good highlighter
Mai R.
Lexington
My favorite highlight made by my favorite beauty guru, Casey Holmes. Goes great with my skin tone. Blends like butter. Also has an option for those that prefer a more glittery highlight.
Lindsay B.
Myrtle beach , SC
Best highlighting pallet I have ever used. Doesn't emphasis pores or texture which s hard to find. I will be buying a backup before they are no longer available.
Megan K.
Hamilton, ON
Is this highlighter or eye shadow?
Jodi M.
Little Ferry, NJ
Is this product worth the money? I want to buy it because I love Casey Holmes but I want to make sure it is worth it.
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
Is this sold at ulta? Or just Sephora?
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
Who else is dying to try this?
Gina G.
Clovis, CA
Smashbox Spotlight Palette I really want this in Pearl. Does anyone have it? Is it worth buying? Highlighter is my favorite.