BY SMASHBOX

An Easy To Use Highlighting Palette That Puts You In Control Of The Spotlight. Fearlessly Add Dimension And Depth To Your Face With 3 Tonal Finishes That Layer To Create Your Ultimate Glow. Each Shade Melts Into Skin Without Emphasizing Uneven Texture.

Co-created With Highlighting Guru And Youtube Star Casey Holmes, Each Tonal Palette Was Inspired By Casey’s Ideal Lighting. Includes 3 Exclusive Get-the-looks And Quick Tips For Optimal Placement To Keep You Always Well Lit In Any Light & Every Pic.

Casey’s Top 5 Smashbox Products:

• Primer Water
  • Pore Minimizer Primer
  • Always On Liquid Lip
  • Contour Palette
  • Shape Matters Palette

Tips:

Brush Onto Shoulders And Décolletage, Too!

Benefits:

• 3 Complementary Highlighting Shades
  • 2 Shimmer-finish Shades + 1 Mega Sparkle That Dials Light Way Up
  • Instantly Adds Dimension & Depth
  • Beyond Blendable, Velvety Smooth Formulas
  • Includes Our Pros’ Placement Tips & How-to’s
  • Use Pearl On Light To Fair Skin And Gold On Medium To Dark Skin

Usage:

Wear Alone Or Layer Shades To Build Your Ultimate Highlight. Can Be Applied Over Blush Or Contour For Added Dimension.

Mica, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Zinc Stearate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Lauroyl Lysine, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Water\aqua\eau, Isopentyldiol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol

May Contain:

Dimension Palette Pwdr Hghlghtr Wn Division Ingredients:

Talc, Zinc Stearate, Nylon-12, Lauroyl Lysine, Panthenol, Mineral Oil\paraffinum Liquidum\huile Minerale, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Tin Oxide, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Isopentyldiol, Boron Nitride, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140)

Cendra R.
Rexburg
I just received this in the mail about two days ago. I love how this looks on my skin! I bought the gold colors and they give me a wonderful bronze look to my face! I highly recommend this product!
Samantha B.
Macomb, MI
Honestly I am not one to wear many highlights, but this palette is absolutely gorgeous and I love wearing it! I own the gold, and it is beautiful on every skin tone I've tried it on so far. So beautiful, I recommend to everyone!
Raven J.
Review for: Gold more...
So I Swatch this in Sephora about 3 weeks ago I was shocked. These things are so pigmented that yeah I went back and purchase the gold one yesterday. So pigmented is so buttery smooth the payoff is amazing
Amanda F.
This is a great palette of highlighters. There is only one out of the three that I only like and do not love but that is only because it has so much glitter and it so chunky.
Rebecca W.
New Haven, CT
Review for: Pearl more...
Love the champagne finish this leaves on my skin. It is easy to apply but blending it is a little more difficult. It will last all day! I would buy as a gift for friends!
Laurie D.
I use the Pearl Spotlight Palette every single day! It looks gorgeous on my skin tone and gives me such a natural looking highlight/glow! Very pigmented and blendable! :)
Alyssa A.
Temple, TX
I love this highlight kit it's amazing especially for someone who is kind of a beginner in all of this.! It made it so easy for me to learn how to countour and highlight
Tonya F.
Maidsville, WV
I wanted to love it but it fell short for me. Mine was a bit chalky and the product didn't last all day. I have many other highlighters that I would grab before this one.
Sham S.
Hialeah, FL
I love the glow it gives me. Since I'm tan I bought the gold palette so it could give off that sun kissed effect on me. I especially use this in the summer to make me look more tan and beachy
Andrea R.
McKinney, TX
I find this palette stunning so far. I've only used it once yet but I think I'll be reaching for it a lot! So glad I spent the money and picked it up! Way to go Casey!
Megan K.
Hamilton, ON
Is this highlighter or eye shadow?
Jodi M.
Little Ferry, NJ
Is this product worth the money? I want to buy it because I love Casey Holmes but I want to make sure it is worth it.
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
Is this sold at ulta? Or just Sephora?
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
Who else is dying to try this?
Gina G.
Clovis, CA
Smashbox Spotlight Palette I really want this in Pearl. Does anyone have it? Is it worth buying? Highlighter is my favorite.