BY SMASHBOX

An Easy To Use Highlighting Palette That Puts You In Control Of The Spotlight. Fearlessly Add Dimension And Depth To Your Face With 3 Tonal Finishes That Layer To Create Your Ultimate Glow. Each Shade Melts Into Skin Without Emphasizing Uneven Texture.

Co-created With Highlighting Guru And Youtube Star Casey Holmes, Each Tonal Palette Was Inspired By Casey’s Ideal Lighting. Includes 3 Exclusive Get-the-looks And Quick Tips For Optimal Placement To Keep You Always Well Lit In Any Light & Every Pic.

Casey’s Top 5 Smashbox Products:

• Primer Water
  • Pore Minimizer Primer
  • Always On Liquid Lip
  • Contour Palette
  • Shape Matters Palette

Tips:

Brush Onto Shoulders And Décolletage, Too!

Benefits:

• 3 Complementary Highlighting Shades
  • 2 Shimmer-finish Shades + 1 Mega Sparkle That Dials Light Way Up
  • Instantly Adds Dimension & Depth
  • Beyond Blendable, Velvety Smooth Formulas
  • Includes Our Pros’ Placement Tips & How-to’s
  • Use Pearl On Light To Fair Skin And Gold On Medium To Dark Skin

Usage:

Wear Alone Or Layer Shades To Build Your Ultimate Highlight. Can Be Applied Over Blush Or Contour For Added Dimension.

Mica, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Zinc Stearate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Lauroyl Lysine, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Water\aqua\eau, Isopentyldiol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol

May Contain:

Dimension Palette Pwdr Hghlghtr Wn Division Ingredients:

Talc, Zinc Stearate, Nylon-12, Lauroyl Lysine, Panthenol, Mineral Oil\paraffinum Liquidum\huile Minerale, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Tin Oxide, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Isopentyldiol, Boron Nitride, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140)

Morgan I.
Can I just say yes! You have to try this highlight out! I wear this everyday and everyone complements it! It's so pretty! Words cannot explain how pretty this is. It is perfect for skin that has texture because it doesn't show the texture on your skin!
Emily H.
Mansfield, TX
Review for: Pearl more...
My favorite highlight pallete of all time! I never have to worry about it making my pores look bigger and it applies very easily. I love the packaging and will definitely buy again.
Ashley L.
Fall River, MA
Review for: Pearl more...
Obsessed with this palette. I've been using it since Casey Holmes first announced the launch. The colors are beautiful and perfectly pigmented. The three shades offer different levels of shine and it is great.
Ashlie C.
Sherwood, AR
The best high end highlighter!! I love smash box and Casey!! She did an amazing job on this! My everyday go to highlighters!! Will always have in my collection!!! Can't get enough!!
Jenna K.
Sherwood, AR
This to me is average. I paid way too much for something that works cheaply. I love their products normally but this one was a disappointment. Maybe just wasn't for my skin type.
Sara R.
Plainfield
10/10 recommend!!!!! Just bought my second pallet! Casey wasn’t kidding around when she said it does not emphasize texture! You can use it as a subtle or blinding highlight! Of course I go for blinding!
Kendra S.
Review for: Pearl more...
An absolutely beautiful highlight that gives you the perfect glow! Recommend to anyone wanting a subtle glow to an all over highlight! Very easy to bend and very long lasting!
Alexandra L.
West seneca , NY
I love smashbox products, so it's no wonder I love this new palette! It's sheer but pigmented. Sometimes highlighters can come on a little too pigmented, but this is perfect.
Roxy F.
St.catharines, ON
Review for: Pearl more...
This product has actual sparkles in the highlight. This leaves a very intense glow. It is great for combination skin. It is a very shimmery finish that leaves u glowing. I would highly recommend this
Maira G.
Lake Worth, FL
These highlighter palettes have a very drying formula, I didn't like how they looked on the skin.

Estos iluminadores tienen una formula muy seca, no me gustaron como se miran en el rostro.
Megan K.
Hamilton, ON
Is this highlighter or eye shadow?
Jodi M.
Little Ferry, NJ
Is this product worth the money? I want to buy it because I love Casey Holmes but I want to make sure it is worth it.
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
Is this sold at ulta? Or just Sephora?
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
Who else is dying to try this?
Gina G.
Clovis, CA
Smashbox Spotlight Palette I really want this in Pearl. Does anyone have it? Is it worth buying? Highlighter is my favorite.