BY SMASHBOX

An Easy To Use Highlighting Palette That Puts You In Control Of The Spotlight. Fearlessly Add Dimension And Depth To Your Face With 3 Tonal Finishes That Layer To Create Your Ultimate Glow. Each Shade Melts Into Skin Without Emphasizing Uneven Texture.

Co-created With Highlighting Guru And Youtube Star Casey Holmes, Each Tonal Palette Was Inspired By Casey’s Ideal Lighting. Includes 3 Exclusive Get-the-looks And Quick Tips For Optimal Placement To Keep You Always Well Lit In Any Light & Every Pic.

Casey’s Top 5 Smashbox Products:

• Primer Water
  • Pore Minimizer Primer
  • Always On Liquid Lip
  • Contour Palette
  • Shape Matters Palette

Tips:

Brush Onto Shoulders And Décolletage, Too!

Benefits:

• 3 Complementary Highlighting Shades
  • 2 Shimmer-finish Shades + 1 Mega Sparkle That Dials Light Way Up
  • Instantly Adds Dimension & Depth
  • Beyond Blendable, Velvety Smooth Formulas
  • Includes Our Pros’ Placement Tips & How-to’s
  • Use Pearl On Light To Fair Skin And Gold On Medium To Dark Skin

Usage:

Wear Alone Or Layer Shades To Build Your Ultimate Highlight. Can Be Applied Over Blush Or Contour For Added Dimension.

Mica, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Zinc Stearate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Lauroyl Lysine, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Water\aqua\eau, Isopentyldiol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol

May Contain:

Dimension Palette Pwdr Hghlghtr Wn Division Ingredients:

Talc, Zinc Stearate, Nylon-12, Lauroyl Lysine, Panthenol, Mineral Oil\paraffinum Liquidum\huile Minerale, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Tin Oxide, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Isopentyldiol, Boron Nitride, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140)

Stacy T.
Savannah, GA
I have both pearl and gold! Love them both so so much. It's perfect for an every day natural look or really camping it up for a nighttime look. Stays well on my oily skin. It does not emphasize texture. Can't give it enough stars to show how much I support and love Casey either!!
Jessica J.
Russell, KY
I absolutely love this palette, beautiful highlight, amazing pigment. Glow is super pigment an not so streaky fake like some, it's so natural an easy bendable Smashbox Spotlight Palette
Lauren C.
Anna , TX
I LOVE THIS HIGHLIGHTER ! I love the three different colors that it gives you they are all beautiful . If you don't like glitter that's the only reason I would see you not wanting to buy this !
Elizabeth H.
Springfield , KY
This is my favorite highlighter pallet. Every shade looks beautiful on my skin tone and it has a shade for when I want a more subtle glow and a shade for when I want a more dramatic highlight.
Cassidy P.
Casey killed it with these palettes. I have the pearl one and they are amazing! They give you such a pretty highlight! They do not show texture on your face and that is the beauty of them!
Sarah N.
Byron Center, MI
Review for: Pearl more...
All I can say is that I thought highlighter was so stupid until I tried it and watched all of these makeup tutorials! It is definitely is a necessity in my make up collection. This stuff is gorgeous!
lex r.
Jackson, MS
Review for: Pearl more...
This is a really good product, but I give it 3 stars because I have used so many better highlighters. I do like how you get 3 different colors, but overall I have used much better highlighters, and this is not my top pick.
Chelsea R.
Ville Platte, LA
Review for: Pearl more...
I love Casey Holmes and I love this highlighter. I bought the shade pearl and I love it. It blends so beautifully and doesn't emphasize texture. I can't wait to purchase the shade gold!
Jessica M.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
This palette has the perfect highlighting shades for all skin tones and all occasions. I love the peachy tone for every day and the more bronze tone when I want that extra glow! I absolutely love this product
Fernanda C.
Plano, TX
I want this really bad! I heard it's good but is it really? I want to try it some day . It's really permanent and gorgeous. Is it long lasting or not ? I would love it so much I do recommend others to buy it.
Megan K.
Hamilton, ON
Is this highlighter or eye shadow?
Jodi M.
Little Ferry, NJ
Is this product worth the money? I want to buy it because I love Casey Holmes but I want to make sure it is worth it.
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
Is this sold at ulta? Or just Sephora?
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
Who else is dying to try this?
Gina G.
Clovis, CA
Smashbox Spotlight Palette I really want this in Pearl. Does anyone have it? Is it worth buying? Highlighter is my favorite.