BY SMASHBOX

An Easy To Use Highlighting Palette That Puts You In Control Of The Spotlight. Fearlessly Add Dimension And Depth To Your Face With 3 Tonal Finishes That Layer To Create Your Ultimate Glow. Each Shade Melts Into Skin Without Emphasizing Uneven Texture.

Co-created With Highlighting Guru And Youtube Star Casey Holmes, Each Tonal Palette Was Inspired By Casey’s Ideal Lighting. Includes 3 Exclusive Get-the-looks And Quick Tips For Optimal Placement To Keep You Always Well Lit In Any Light & Every Pic.

Casey’s Top 5 Smashbox Products:

• Primer Water
  • Pore Minimizer Primer
  • Always On Liquid Lip
  • Contour Palette
  • Shape Matters Palette

Tips:

Brush Onto Shoulders And Décolletage, Too!

Benefits:

• 3 Complementary Highlighting Shades
  • 2 Shimmer-finish Shades + 1 Mega Sparkle That Dials Light Way Up
  • Instantly Adds Dimension & Depth
  • Beyond Blendable, Velvety Smooth Formulas
  • Includes Our Pros’ Placement Tips & How-to’s
  • Use Pearl On Light To Fair Skin And Gold On Medium To Dark Skin

Usage:

Wear Alone Or Layer Shades To Build Your Ultimate Highlight. Can Be Applied Over Blush Or Contour For Added Dimension.

Mica, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Zinc Stearate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Lauroyl Lysine, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Water\aqua\eau, Isopentyldiol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol

May Contain:

Dimension Palette Pwdr Hghlghtr Wn Division Ingredients:

Talc, Zinc Stearate, Nylon-12, Lauroyl Lysine, Panthenol, Mineral Oil\paraffinum Liquidum\huile Minerale, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Tin Oxide, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Isopentyldiol, Boron Nitride, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140)

Sarah B.
Ripley
Review for: Pearl more...
I’m obsessed with this! I use it almost every day. It doesn’t look chunky (unless you use the third shade.) Its such a flattering shade range and it can be built up to blind the space station if you want it to! LOVE LOVE LOVE !!
Olivia H.
Amarillo, TX
Love the variety of highlight colors in the pallet. I feel like there is a highlight for every occasion. A little more glitter than shimmer, but it's still a beautiful highlight. Also super pigmented.
Ashley S.
Decatur, AL
Pearl is beautiful! It is the perfect spring highlight!! Casey Holmes did such an amazing job helping created these 2 palettes! I have the gold one as well, but I haven't tried it yet. Smashbox Spotlight Palette
Renee D.
Lansing
Review for: Pearl, Gold more...
I absolutely love these pallet! When I saw that they did a collab with Casey Holmes I New I had to try these! They are so gorgeous and very pigmented. They do not emphasize texture or pores and just looks stunning on the skin. Definitely recommend this
Faith G.
Ashdown
Review for: Pearl more...
Though this is not a dramatic highlighter. But I do love it! Champagne, pearl and pink undertones. Great for Combo or oily skin types! Hands down favorite daily highlighter. I would repurchase! Smashbox Spotlight Palette
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
This palette looks Beautiful and I cannot wait to try it... I am writing a review because I keep hearing all the rave about this beauty and it looks amazing... I hear its good for combination skin
Kayla C.
Vacaville, CA
Review for: Pearl more...
Absolutely stunning palette. Has an amazing amount of shimmer, but also super wearable. It is super easy to blend on cheekbones, bridge of nose, brow bone, and inner corner. I would definitely recommend this palette to everybody.
Julia M.
beautiful tones!!! Lasts all day and doesn't look Cakey!!!! Highly recommend and well worth the money in my opinion. Applies very nicely and gives you the glow you always wanted. Go get one !!!!!
Stacy T.
Savannah, GA
I have both pearl and gold! Love them both so so much. It's perfect for an every day natural look or really camping it up for a nighttime look. Stays well on my oily skin. It does not emphasize texture. Can't give it enough stars to show how much I support and love Casey either!!
Jena T.
Review for: Pearl more...
Love love love this highlighter! I'm a huge fan of Casey Holmes, and I knew she would help make these highlighters amazing! It doesn't show texture. If you don't have this highlighter... get it!
Megan K.
Hamilton, ON
Is this highlighter or eye shadow?
Jodi M.
Little Ferry, NJ
Is this product worth the money? I want to buy it because I love Casey Holmes but I want to make sure it is worth it.
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
Is this sold at ulta? Or just Sephora?
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
Who else is dying to try this?
Gina G.
Clovis, CA
Smashbox Spotlight Palette I really want this in Pearl. Does anyone have it? Is it worth buying? Highlighter is my favorite.