BY SMASHBOX

An Easy To Use Highlighting Palette That Puts You In Control Of The Spotlight. Fearlessly Add Dimension And Depth To Your Face With 3 Tonal Finishes That Layer To Create Your Ultimate Glow. Each Shade Melts Into Skin Without Emphasizing Uneven Texture.

Co-created With Highlighting Guru And Youtube Star Casey Holmes, Each Tonal Palette Was Inspired By Casey’s Ideal Lighting. Includes 3 Exclusive Get-the-looks And Quick Tips For Optimal Placement To Keep You Always Well Lit In Any Light & Every Pic.

Casey’s Top 5 Smashbox Products:

• Primer Water
  • Pore Minimizer Primer
  • Always On Liquid Lip
  • Contour Palette
  • Shape Matters Palette

Tips:

Brush Onto Shoulders And Décolletage, Too!

Benefits:

• 3 Complementary Highlighting Shades
  • 2 Shimmer-finish Shades + 1 Mega Sparkle That Dials Light Way Up
  • Instantly Adds Dimension & Depth
  • Beyond Blendable, Velvety Smooth Formulas
  • Includes Our Pros’ Placement Tips & How-to’s
  • Use Pearl On Light To Fair Skin And Gold On Medium To Dark Skin

Usage:

Wear Alone Or Layer Shades To Build Your Ultimate Highlight. Can Be Applied Over Blush Or Contour For Added Dimension.

Mica, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Zinc Stearate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Lauroyl Lysine, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Water\aqua\eau, Isopentyldiol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol

May Contain:

Dimension Palette Pwdr Hghlghtr Wn Division Ingredients:

Talc, Zinc Stearate, Nylon-12, Lauroyl Lysine, Panthenol, Mineral Oil\paraffinum Liquidum\huile Minerale, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Tin Oxide, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Isopentyldiol, Boron Nitride, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140)

Rachael R.
Review for: Gold more...
I recently found this product at my local TjMaxx so I decided to give it a try and WOW. So much color to these highlighters and I don't have to use a lot at all. Definitely would recommend!
Alysha K.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Pearl more...
This palette is beautiful! I finally got my hands on it during the ulta sale and I’m so happy I did!! I’ve been wanting to try it ever since I heard Casey Holmes talking about it and wanted to support her!! The formula is super smooth and doesn’t accentuate texture at all. It definitely is a blinding highlight, but doesn’t look crazy. It’s beautiful.
Shaterica T.
Shreveport, LA
Bought this when Casey Holmes supposedly had created these colors. Her name is no longer on it but I noticed they still have the same colors. Love it regardless because it offers different levels of highlight for me
Jeanice W.
Mexico, MO
Review for: Pearl more...
I purchased the Casey Holmes X Smashbox collab highlight palette right away! It's super easy to apply, blends well. The pink, pearly undertones complement my skin very nicely. This is my go-to highlighter DAILY! I would buy it over and over again & plan to once my first one runs out! LOVE & support Casey Holmes so much for this collab!
Carlie H.
Buckley
I'm in love with this smashbox Spotlight palette. It went on so smoothly. Did not mess up my Foundation. Made me glow like a young woman. Can't wait to get a new one. Love the colors love the way it blends. I'm happy I found this one. This one stays My Little Secret, not sharing with my daughter. She's going to have to buy her own this time!!!
Christina S.
Altoona, WI
Review for: Pearl more...
I bought this because of their collar with YouTuber Casey Holmes. It looked beautiful on her skin even though she has some texture. I think this highlight is really lovely. I think there are better ones and even the Wet N Wild Highlighters are more intense than this one. It’s pretty and just enough for an everyday glow but it’s not blinding.
Rachael H.
Review for: Pearl more...
I love this palette. They did such a good job. I have the Pearl which is more for cool toned skin. They colors are all pigmented and have beauty affect to the skin. You only need a little, but if you want blinding, they are buildable. The price is totally worth what you get. One of my favorite highlighter palettes! Definitely recommend.
Rachel G.
This highlight is my go to!!!!!!! Casey Holmes outdid herself, this highlight does not show one ounce of texture on your skin! While giving you either a subtle highlight or you can glow to the Gods with this!
Ceiara S.
During the holidays I love dressing up, and makeup is the part I fancy during these lovely occasions. My #Giftcrush is without a doubt this beautiful, trustworthy, smashbox highlight pallet. I absolutely loved the light pigments that were subtle with my fair skin. Smashbox Spotlight Palette
Robin M.
Sumner, WA
Wonderful as a highlighter and a eye-shadow. I use the subtle glowing one on my cheekbones and the more glittery one on the eyelids. Blends very well with other eye-shadows, and smooth application whether you use it as a highlighter or a mid lid eye-shadow. I even used the third shade in the inner corner of my eye.
Megan K.
Hamilton, ON
Is this highlighter or eye shadow?
Jodi M.
Little Ferry, NJ
Is this product worth the money? I want to buy it because I love Casey Holmes but I want to make sure it is worth it.
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
Is this sold at ulta? Or just Sephora?
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
Who else is dying to try this?
Gina G.
Clovis, CA
Smashbox Spotlight Palette I really want this in Pearl. Does anyone have it? Is it worth buying? Highlighter is my favorite.