BY SMASHBOX

An Easy To Use Highlighting Palette That Puts You In Control Of The Spotlight. Fearlessly Add Dimension And Depth To Your Face With 3 Tonal Finishes That Layer To Create Your Ultimate Glow. Each Shade Melts Into Skin Without Emphasizing Uneven Texture.

Co-created With Highlighting Guru And Youtube Star Casey Holmes, Each Tonal Palette Was Inspired By Casey’s Ideal Lighting. Includes 3 Exclusive Get-the-looks And Quick Tips For Optimal Placement To Keep You Always Well Lit In Any Light & Every Pic.

Casey’s Top 5 Smashbox Products:

• Primer Water
  • Pore Minimizer Primer
  • Always On Liquid Lip
  • Contour Palette
  • Shape Matters Palette

Tips:

Brush Onto Shoulders And Décolletage, Too!

Benefits:

• 3 Complementary Highlighting Shades
  • 2 Shimmer-finish Shades + 1 Mega Sparkle That Dials Light Way Up
  • Instantly Adds Dimension & Depth
  • Beyond Blendable, Velvety Smooth Formulas
  • Includes Our Pros’ Placement Tips & How-to’s
  • Use Pearl On Light To Fair Skin And Gold On Medium To Dark Skin

Usage:

Wear Alone Or Layer Shades To Build Your Ultimate Highlight. Can Be Applied Over Blush Or Contour For Added Dimension.

Mica, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Zinc Stearate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Lauroyl Lysine, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Water\aqua\eau, Isopentyldiol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol

May Contain:

Dimension Palette Pwdr Hghlghtr Wn Division Ingredients:

Talc, Zinc Stearate, Nylon-12, Lauroyl Lysine, Panthenol, Mineral Oil\paraffinum Liquidum\huile Minerale, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Tin Oxide, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Isopentyldiol, Boron Nitride, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140)

Brittany N.
Review for: Pearl more...
This highlighter is gorgeous! I use the lightest shade mixed with the middle and it gives me the perfect highlight every time. It is very buildable and such a great formula! I would 10/10 recommend to everyone!
Ashley L.
Nashville
LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. The colors are perfect and give and amazing payoff. Super shiny and some are even glittery. Using this, my highlight lasts all day and is so pigmented. My go to highlighter at the moment!
Amie J.
Wabash, IN
Review for: Pearl more...
This highlighter is absolutely stunning, gorgeous pigment, you can have a light natural look or build it up. Can be used in multiple ways including cheek highlighting, eyeshadow, inner corner highlight etc.
Stella W.
Kingston, WA
I really like this palette but it's really hard to find this exact one. I order it online a long time ago and haven't found it since. It's great color and blends well. If I can find this I will buy a few..
sarah o.
I use the pearl pallet and love it! I don't use one of the shades because it does have too much of a glittery look for me but the two lightest colors together look amazing. A little goes a long way and you can easily blend it out of you go too heavy.
Maddie G.
Youngsville , LA
Review for: Pearl more...
Love this one its amazing!This highlighter is so pretty and very pigmented. Its easy to apply and blend.I will be repurchasing again. i got mime at ulta.My favorite is the pearl.its a little pricey but it is worth it.
Mindy S.
Coldwater, MS
Review for: Pearl more...
I love how with this highlighting trio you can go for a subtle highlight or you can get that blinding highlight if you want it. It doesn't emphasize texture terribly bad. Colors are beautiful for fair skin.
Summer S.
Portland, OR
Review for: Pearl more...
I had to get this because I am a huge fan of Casey Holmes! This pallet is beautiful. I love how you can mix the colors or use them on their own. You can create a natural flow and build up to really blind!
Maira H.
Burbank, CA
This thing is perfect! The highlights are so creamy, yet being a powder. They feel better than Becca. And the color pay off is crazy. It's right in between a natural highlights and a Glow Kit highlight.
Ashley S.
Decatur, AL
Pearl is beautiful! It is the perfect spring highlight!! Casey Holmes did such an amazing job helping created these 2 palettes! I have the gold one as well, but I haven't tried it yet. Smashbox Spotlight Palette
Megan K.
Hamilton, ON
Is this highlighter or eye shadow?
Jodi M.
Little Ferry, NJ
Is this product worth the money? I want to buy it because I love Casey Holmes but I want to make sure it is worth it.
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
Is this sold at ulta? Or just Sephora?
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
Who else is dying to try this?
Gina G.
Clovis, CA
Smashbox Spotlight Palette I really want this in Pearl. Does anyone have it? Is it worth buying? Highlighter is my favorite.