BY SMASHBOX

An Easy To Use Highlighting Palette That Puts You In Control Of The Spotlight. Fearlessly Add Dimension And Depth To Your Face With 3 Tonal Finishes That Layer To Create Your Ultimate Glow. Each Shade Melts Into Skin Without Emphasizing Uneven Texture.

Co-created With Highlighting Guru And Youtube Star Casey Holmes, Each Tonal Palette Was Inspired By Casey’s Ideal Lighting. Includes 3 Exclusive Get-the-looks And Quick Tips For Optimal Placement To Keep You Always Well Lit In Any Light & Every Pic.

Casey’s Top 5 Smashbox Products:

• Primer Water
  • Pore Minimizer Primer
  • Always On Liquid Lip
  • Contour Palette
  • Shape Matters Palette

Tips:

Brush Onto Shoulders And Décolletage, Too!

Benefits:

• 3 Complementary Highlighting Shades
  • 2 Shimmer-finish Shades + 1 Mega Sparkle That Dials Light Way Up
  • Instantly Adds Dimension & Depth
  • Beyond Blendable, Velvety Smooth Formulas
  • Includes Our Pros’ Placement Tips & How-to’s
  • Use Pearl On Light To Fair Skin And Gold On Medium To Dark Skin

Usage:

Wear Alone Or Layer Shades To Build Your Ultimate Highlight. Can Be Applied Over Blush Or Contour For Added Dimension.

Mica, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Zinc Stearate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Lauroyl Lysine, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Water\aqua\eau, Isopentyldiol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol

May Contain:

Dimension Palette Pwdr Hghlghtr Wn Division Ingredients:

Talc, Zinc Stearate, Nylon-12, Lauroyl Lysine, Panthenol, Mineral Oil\paraffinum Liquidum\huile Minerale, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Tin Oxide, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Isopentyldiol, Boron Nitride, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140)

Carrie Ann T.
Wayne, WV
I love both of these products! They are great for people with large pores or texture. They blend easily and apply like a dream! Multiple undertones for almost any skin tone. Will definitely purchase more as long as they are available
Michelle B.
This is a great buy! I'm so happy I got my hands on it before I left for vacation. The highlight options are awesome and you can wear them just about anywhere. I would recommend everyone give this a try. I don't think you'll regret it.
Tessa S.
Cleveland, OH
Review for: Pearl more...
bought this because of casey holmes, obviously! i had high high hopes for this and they were for sure met!! the colors are so perfect for my pale skin and they always look great on the cheeks! i always get compliments when i wear it!
Lindsay D.
Brunswick, GA
The Casey Holmes highlight palette is one of my favorites. I love highlighters with golden undertones. I don't use them individually, I swirl my brush across all three pans, it gives a beautiful finish that doesn't emphasize texture.
Leah S.
Cayce
Review for: Pearl more...
Favorite highlighter right now. Casey Holmes and smashbox did an awesome job on this! It's very pigmented and doesn't show much texture on the face. It lasts all day for me and there's nothing bad I could say about it. LOVE LOVE LOVE
Montana M.
Porum, OK
Review for: Gold more...
Gave it 4 instead of 5 stars just because I don't like the 3rd shade in this. It has glitter.. The first two are beautiful though. I wear them often.. And I love love Casey Holmes. She don't great on this collab! Would buy again.
Karen K.
Review for: Pearl more...
Love the colors that come in this pallet. Goes on really easy. Sometimes it doesn't stay on long if you don't set it. But when you do it last a long time. Colors are good for many skin tones. I would recommend this to others!
Renee R.
Review for: Gold more...
This highlighting pallete is the perfect summer highlight. The fine gold shimmer is amazing for a sun kissed look or for shining for a night out. New favorite product and I will definitely be buying this again when I run out!
taicha e.
Palm Bay, FL
Amazing amazing amazing is that enough to say about this product oh amazing again it is outstanding last forever works wonders for all types of skin and does exactly what it's supposed to definitely recommend anyone buy it
Olivia L.
Wolcott, CT
Review for: Gold more...
I got this pallet for Christmas. I thought that it would less pigmented than I realized. When I swatched it on my arm it didn’t come out too good. When I put it on my cheek I was surprised! There is a lot of fall out and takes a lot to make it appear on the face.
Megan K.
Hamilton, ON
Is this highlighter or eye shadow?
Jodi M.
Little Ferry, NJ
Is this product worth the money? I want to buy it because I love Casey Holmes but I want to make sure it is worth it.
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
Is this sold at ulta? Or just Sephora?
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
Who else is dying to try this?
Gina G.
Clovis, CA
Smashbox Spotlight Palette I really want this in Pearl. Does anyone have it? Is it worth buying? Highlighter is my favorite.