BY SMASHBOX

An Easy To Use Highlighting Palette That Puts You In Control Of The Spotlight. Fearlessly Add Dimension And Depth To Your Face With 3 Tonal Finishes That Layer To Create Your Ultimate Glow. Each Shade Melts Into Skin Without Emphasizing Uneven Texture.

Co-created With Highlighting Guru And Youtube Star Casey Holmes, Each Tonal Palette Was Inspired By Casey’s Ideal Lighting. Includes 3 Exclusive Get-the-looks And Quick Tips For Optimal Placement To Keep You Always Well Lit In Any Light & Every Pic.

Casey’s Top 5 Smashbox Products:

• Primer Water
  • Pore Minimizer Primer
  • Always On Liquid Lip
  • Contour Palette
  • Shape Matters Palette

Tips:

Brush Onto Shoulders And Décolletage, Too!

Benefits:

• 3 Complementary Highlighting Shades
  • 2 Shimmer-finish Shades + 1 Mega Sparkle That Dials Light Way Up
  • Instantly Adds Dimension & Depth
  • Beyond Blendable, Velvety Smooth Formulas
  • Includes Our Pros’ Placement Tips & How-to’s
  • Use Pearl On Light To Fair Skin And Gold On Medium To Dark Skin

Usage:

Wear Alone Or Layer Shades To Build Your Ultimate Highlight. Can Be Applied Over Blush Or Contour For Added Dimension.

Mica, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Zinc Stearate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Lauroyl Lysine, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Water\aqua\eau, Isopentyldiol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol

May Contain:

Dimension Palette Pwdr Hghlghtr Wn Division Ingredients:

Talc, Zinc Stearate, Nylon-12, Lauroyl Lysine, Panthenol, Mineral Oil\paraffinum Liquidum\huile Minerale, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Tin Oxide, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Isopentyldiol, Boron Nitride, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140)

Hannah C.
Denville, NJ
Super pigmented! Does have a lot of fallout but I take care of the pallet so it doesn't get shaken up too much! All three colors work great for my fair skin for a day to day or to crank it up! Would definitely recommend if you love highlight or Casey!
Sarah s.
Houston , TX
I LOVE Casey Holmes. This palette is very nice. Lots of fallout though. And there is one color I can't use because it's basically glitter. I love the white highlighter the best. I do think there are better ones for less. But if you have have the extra cash grab it!
Casey L.
plauchville
I have this one in pearl, an I have to say. By far my all time favorite highlight palette. If so pigmented, no fall out, doesn't make my pores standout. All around an amazing product. I would by this a 100 more times that's how amazing this is.
Sophie R.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Gold more...
Honestly..I'm shocked this had such a great review because I felt like the colors had too much glitter in it and it was very messy. When applied the glitter went everywhere and didn't stick to where you applied. Sort of patchy when applied as well...
Lili S.
Chesapeake, VA
Review for: Pearl more...
Casey is my girl and when this came out I snatched it up ASAP. I love her collab and love this pallet. I got pearl since I am I lighter skin tone and it goes so well. You can use each one individually or use together to create your custom look.
Kylie H.
Lehi, UT
I LOVE Casey Holmes! And this palette is AMAZING! The pigment is so good and shines for days! I love how there is three different shades to use and combine. They are so pretty! The BEST highlight! Go buy! Now! Smashbox Spotlight Palette
Alyssa L.
Swoyersville , PA
I have the pearl pallete and it's been my everyday highlight since I got it. The product feels so moth and applying it feels like butter you'll honestly fall in love with it. I've been personally mixing all three shades for that perfect glow.
Taleemah T.
It's just that okay I've had better I've used Mac I've used other brands I just said something about this product I just don't particularly care for but I mean I wouldn't say I would down it completely in a crunch or pinch I would definitely use it
βΣHΠΔZ Z.
Cambridge, MA
Love this product make the countring easy and stays on the whole day. I like that it is a flaf finish not shimmery. The only cons is that it is a bit pricy otherwise it is not sheer and does not break out. I'd recommend it to my friends.
Zoe A.
This was my first high end eyeshadow palette. I love how easily the shadows blend. The colors included are amazing. They allow for everyday wear and dramatic evening looks with the option for either matte or glitter shadow. I find myself reaching for this daily. I even use it to blend with some of my Urban Decay shadows. I highly recommend this product. It even comes with a sample of smashbox eyeshadow primer.
Megan K.
Hamilton, ON
Is this highlighter or eye shadow?
Jodi M.
Little Ferry, NJ
Is this product worth the money? I want to buy it because I love Casey Holmes but I want to make sure it is worth it.
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
Is this sold at ulta? Or just Sephora?
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
Who else is dying to try this?
Gina G.
Clovis, CA
Smashbox Spotlight Palette I really want this in Pearl. Does anyone have it? Is it worth buying? Highlighter is my favorite.