BY SMASHBOX

An Easy To Use Highlighting Palette That Puts You In Control Of The Spotlight. Fearlessly Add Dimension And Depth To Your Face With 3 Tonal Finishes That Layer To Create Your Ultimate Glow. Each Shade Melts Into Skin Without Emphasizing Uneven Texture.

Co-created With Highlighting Guru And Youtube Star Casey Holmes, Each Tonal Palette Was Inspired By Casey’s Ideal Lighting. Includes 3 Exclusive Get-the-looks And Quick Tips For Optimal Placement To Keep You Always Well Lit In Any Light & Every Pic.

Casey’s Top 5 Smashbox Products:

• Primer Water
  • Pore Minimizer Primer
  • Always On Liquid Lip
  • Contour Palette
  • Shape Matters Palette

Tips:

Brush Onto Shoulders And Décolletage, Too!

Benefits:

• 3 Complementary Highlighting Shades
  • 2 Shimmer-finish Shades + 1 Mega Sparkle That Dials Light Way Up
  • Instantly Adds Dimension & Depth
  • Beyond Blendable, Velvety Smooth Formulas
  • Includes Our Pros’ Placement Tips & How-to’s
  • Use Pearl On Light To Fair Skin And Gold On Medium To Dark Skin

Usage:

Wear Alone Or Layer Shades To Build Your Ultimate Highlight. Can Be Applied Over Blush Or Contour For Added Dimension.

Mica, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Zinc Stearate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Lauroyl Lysine, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Water\aqua\eau, Isopentyldiol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol

May Contain:

Dimension Palette Pwdr Hghlghtr Wn Division Ingredients:

Talc, Zinc Stearate, Nylon-12, Lauroyl Lysine, Panthenol, Mineral Oil\paraffinum Liquidum\huile Minerale, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Tin Oxide, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Isopentyldiol, Boron Nitride, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140)

Courtney S.
Templeton, PA
Review for: Pearl more...
I LOVE THIS PALETTE! The colors are amazing and the formula of the highlighters does not draw attention to any texture on your face. It is good for all skin types. It is very easy to apply and gives you a blinding glow. I would definitely recommend this product!
Emily R.
Gilbertville, MA
I love Casey and I love this palette. Something to keep in mind is how pigmented this is. Super easy to over highlight accidentally!! It lasts all day but I do notice some fallout around my eyes at the end of the day from the highlights with the bigger glitter.
Cassandra S.
Bloomfld Twp, MI
There are two Smashbox Spotlight Palettes, one palette is pink toned and one is gold toned. I like both of the palettes but I don't care for one of the three shades because it has larger chunks of glitter instead of a microfine glitter like in the other two colors.
Anna H.
Philadelphia
Review for: Gold more...
Love this palate! If you are torn between this and the naked flushed palate get this one it is 100 x better value. Stays on long, easy to use and the colors are prey for everyday. Love that you can build up the amount of product easily. Yes would buy again.
Angela H.
Vancouver, WA
Review for: Pearl more...
Unfortunately, this swatched better in the store than when I got it home. The shades didn't show very well on me, I have neutral-toned, light skin (somewhat pink). In stores, they were the blinding glow I go for but on my face, it just wasn't there. Returned it :(
TIFFANY S.
Review for: Pearl more...
YALLLL if you see my highlight POPPIN this is why! It's got the best highlight tone too it! It's not too bright and it's not too dull it just blends to your skin. It's not glittery it's just smooth and you see no texture at allll. I love it!! -@xxtiffanybeauty
Erin K.
Atlanta, GA
WOW! This highlighter can be seen from the heavens. It's pearl appearance does not bring out texture and looks great ok fair skin. I use it for an eyebrow highlight, and to also highlight my collar bones. I will never use another highlight-and I LOVE casey!
Perla Z.
Corona , CA
Review for: Pearl, Gold more...
I love these palettes!!! I only got them because my favorite YouTuber is casey Holmes and she created these !! They work sooo good and aren't too overpowering!!! You can make yourself glow to mars but don't have to :)
Jill S.
San Clemente, CA
The best highlighters I've ever used and trust me I've been through tons of them just trying to figure out what's the best. I love how there's 3 different shades and how they all have different amounts of glitter in them and it comes with a how to guide!
Sarah s.
Houston , TX
I LOVE Casey Holmes. This palette is very nice. Lots of fallout though. And there is one color I can't use because it's basically glitter. I love the white highlighter the best. I do think there are better ones for less. But if you have have the extra cash grab it!
Megan K.
Hamilton, ON
Is this highlighter or eye shadow?
Jodi M.
Little Ferry, NJ
Is this product worth the money? I want to buy it because I love Casey Holmes but I want to make sure it is worth it.
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
Is this sold at ulta? Or just Sephora?
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
Who else is dying to try this?
Gina G.
Clovis, CA
Smashbox Spotlight Palette I really want this in Pearl. Does anyone have it? Is it worth buying? Highlighter is my favorite.