BY SMASHBOX

An Easy To Use Highlighting Palette That Puts You In Control Of The Spotlight. Fearlessly Add Dimension And Depth To Your Face With 3 Tonal Finishes That Layer To Create Your Ultimate Glow. Each Shade Melts Into Skin Without Emphasizing Uneven Texture.

Co-created With Highlighting Guru And Youtube Star Casey Holmes, Each Tonal Palette Was Inspired By Casey’s Ideal Lighting. Includes 3 Exclusive Get-the-looks And Quick Tips For Optimal Placement To Keep You Always Well Lit In Any Light & Every Pic.

Casey’s Top 5 Smashbox Products:

• Primer Water
  • Pore Minimizer Primer
  • Always On Liquid Lip
  • Contour Palette
  • Shape Matters Palette

Tips:

Brush Onto Shoulders And Décolletage, Too!

Benefits:

• 3 Complementary Highlighting Shades
  • 2 Shimmer-finish Shades + 1 Mega Sparkle That Dials Light Way Up
  • Instantly Adds Dimension & Depth
  • Beyond Blendable, Velvety Smooth Formulas
  • Includes Our Pros’ Placement Tips & How-to’s
  • Use Pearl On Light To Fair Skin And Gold On Medium To Dark Skin

Usage:

Wear Alone Or Layer Shades To Build Your Ultimate Highlight. Can Be Applied Over Blush Or Contour For Added Dimension.

Mica, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Zinc Stearate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Lauroyl Lysine, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Water\aqua\eau, Isopentyldiol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol

May Contain:

Dimension Palette Pwdr Hghlghtr Wn Division Ingredients:

Talc, Zinc Stearate, Nylon-12, Lauroyl Lysine, Panthenol, Mineral Oil\paraffinum Liquidum\huile Minerale, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Tin Oxide, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Isopentyldiol, Boron Nitride, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140)

Brooke D.
Trinity , FL
110% support Casey Holmes and will forever love my spotlight palette by her! Congrats to you and thanks for making a poppin highlight! Perfect for anyone who deals with a lot of texture because it won’t emphasize it, but you’ll still get a beautiful glow! #highlight #caseyholmes Smashbox Spotlight Palette
Rhiannon C.
Lexington Pk, MD
My new favorite highlighter! I'm pale so lots of times I find ones too dark for me but the pearl palette is amazing! Easily buildable, doesn't make my cheeks looks textured, and very glowy. Casey did great with the collab! Not a bad price either!
Allie B.
Orlando, FL
I had a makeover done at sephora for a friend's wedding and I fell in LOVE with this! It gives your skin the perfect summer glow and makes you look radiant! The undertones are pearly pink and goldish and beautiful! I recommend this to anyone who doesn't feel comfortable contouring! this is a great alternative!
Alicia B.
Hillsboro, OR
this palette is amazing. i was excited for the nicole ABH palette also and i had got that first in the mail but once this palette came i haven't used the ABH palette. mixing the first two shades gives such a natural highlight and when you add the third one you pop. i love this!  and the packaging is beautiful
Erin C.
Hoboken, NJ
I'm completely obsessed with this palette. It's not too harsh for contouring but it gives you a beautiful glowing look with minimal coverage. Whether you're looking for a little bit of bronze or just a shimmer of a highlight this is the perfect pallet for people that are just learning how to Contor.👌🏻
Kimberly J.
Mt. Pleasant, MI
This highlighter palette is amazing!! I never used to wear highlighter on a daily basis until I discovered this. I love all 3 of the colors and find them all to be flattering without looking like I'm trying to be a Vegas show girl. They look very natural and the palette itself is very high quality. I'm in love!
Hayley E.
Review for: Pearl more...
I love this highlighter. I bought it from QVC and receive the free smash box fan brush (not my favorite way to apply). It lasted all day and I love to mix the two shades that aren't as in your face. Crank it up is a little too glittery for me but I have a friend that rocks it and she loves it.
Chandler Y.
Jonesboro, AR
Review for: Gold more...
First off, Casey Holmes is my absolute favorite YouTube-er! I love the gold and I love how it comes with 3 different colors. You can customize this how you want. It applies beautifully! The price point is perfect in my opinion. Especially for you getting 3 pans of color. I bought mine at Ulta!
Donna C.
Kyle, TX
Review for: Pearl more...
The highlights have amazing pigmentation and are great for a natural look but can easily be built up for a more intense glow. Overall, I'd highly recommend! The Pearl palette is perfect for lighter skin tones and there is quite a bit of product in it. If you're on the fence, just get it!
A o.
Really pretty highlight! I got the pearl palette. They aren't in your face, really bright at first, but you can build them up. Also, don't let swatches fool you. It seems a little dry and chalky when swatched with fingers, but once you apply with a brush they're smooth and blend out well.
Megan K.
Hamilton, ON
Is this highlighter or eye shadow?
Jodi M.
Little Ferry, NJ
Is this product worth the money? I want to buy it because I love Casey Holmes but I want to make sure it is worth it.
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
Is this sold at ulta? Or just Sephora?
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
Who else is dying to try this?
Gina G.
Clovis, CA
Smashbox Spotlight Palette I really want this in Pearl. Does anyone have it? Is it worth buying? Highlighter is my favorite.