BY SMASHBOX

An Easy To Use Highlighting Palette That Puts You In Control Of The Spotlight. Fearlessly Add Dimension And Depth To Your Face With 3 Tonal Finishes That Layer To Create Your Ultimate Glow. Each Shade Melts Into Skin Without Emphasizing Uneven Texture.

Co-created With Highlighting Guru And Youtube Star Casey Holmes, Each Tonal Palette Was Inspired By Casey’s Ideal Lighting. Includes 3 Exclusive Get-the-looks And Quick Tips For Optimal Placement To Keep You Always Well Lit In Any Light & Every Pic.

Casey’s Top 5 Smashbox Products:

• Primer Water
  • Pore Minimizer Primer
  • Always On Liquid Lip
  • Contour Palette
  • Shape Matters Palette

Tips:

Brush Onto Shoulders And Décolletage, Too!

Benefits:

• 3 Complementary Highlighting Shades
  • 2 Shimmer-finish Shades + 1 Mega Sparkle That Dials Light Way Up
  • Instantly Adds Dimension & Depth
  • Beyond Blendable, Velvety Smooth Formulas
  • Includes Our Pros’ Placement Tips & How-to’s
  • Use Pearl On Light To Fair Skin And Gold On Medium To Dark Skin

Usage:

Wear Alone Or Layer Shades To Build Your Ultimate Highlight. Can Be Applied Over Blush Or Contour For Added Dimension.

Mica, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Zinc Stearate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Lauroyl Lysine, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Water\aqua\eau, Isopentyldiol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol

May Contain:

Dimension Palette Pwdr Hghlghtr Wn Division Ingredients:

Talc, Zinc Stearate, Nylon-12, Lauroyl Lysine, Panthenol, Mineral Oil\paraffinum Liquidum\huile Minerale, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Tin Oxide, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Isopentyldiol, Boron Nitride, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140)

Allison L.
Patton, PA
Review for: Pearl more...
I absolutely love this palette for my fair skin! It is very pigmented and goes onto the skin beautifully. It can be built up for a more intense highlight or it can be applied with a light hand for an everyday look. I love Casey Holmes and I'm so glad smashbox collaborated with her! I really enjoy this palette and would definitely repurchase it.
Kiley D.
Upland, CA
This palette is amazing!! I love Casey and everything she stands for. She would never put out a product that she didn't 100% believe in. I ordered the gold palette and pre-ordered the pearl palette. I've been using the gold palette nonstop since I got it. I can't wait to get the pearl one to try it out. I have fair skin with neutral to yellow skin tones and the gold compliments my skin tone wonderfully. I know that it is going to be amazing for spring/summer. I highly recommend buying these! They're going to be available in other stores soon, but are definitely in stock at smashbox.com!
Sultana X.
I purchased the peach palette. It is SOOOO good. If you guys don't know who Casey Holmes is she is a beautiful YouTuber! I have textured skin and this makes my highlight look great WITHOUT enhancing my dry skin or rugged skin. Love love! You can swatch it in Ulta or Sephora❤❤
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
1,394 reviews
I bought this initially to support Casey Holmes because I love her and her videos not necessarily expecting to love it but I ended up buying a second one so that I do not run out in the foreseeable future! Such an amazing highlight. It took barely any product on my brush to glow to the gods and you could build it up to blind someone as well!!
Johanna D.
I love this palette! This was created by my favorite YouTube star Casey Holmes and I've been watching her for forever. I own the pearl palette and it's incredible. It so pigmented and it lasts all day long. There are 3 different shades so you can have a blinding highlight or just a subtle one. The only thing I don't like about it is that there is some fallout so a little below your cheek looks shimmery but otherwise I love it! New favorite highlight
Victoria S.
Bothell, WA
Review for: Pearl more...
This product is gorgeous! I originally bought this product because I love Casey, and thought I would give it a try. This highlight is amazing! Pearl, champagne tones compliment the skin very nicely. Also doesn't show textures like other highlights. Also very great for the price point! Definitely recommend this product!
Mackenzie G.
Review for: Gold more...
I love this highlighter palette! I have watched Casey Holmes on YouTube for years and I'm so glad she came out with a highlighter that doesn't accentuate texture!! It's not a blinding highlight which I love! It gives your skin a healthy looking glow that will last all day!! Can't wait to try the pearl palette as well!!
Lindsay S.
Review for: Pearl more...
I think Casey did a Awesome Job with her two palettes you can tell she put alot of thought into her palettes and it paid off the highlighters are Gorgeous and glow to the moon and look beautiful on would recommend trying it out
Brooke D.
Trinity , FL
110% support Casey Holmes and will forever love my spotlight palette by her! Congrats to you and thanks for making a poppin highlight! Perfect for anyone who deals with a lot of texture because it won’t emphasize it, but you’ll still get a beautiful glow! #highlight #caseyholmes Smashbox Spotlight Palette
Allison T.
Oakdale, LA
Loving the pearl palette! It's amazing! I love how the first two shades aren't so full of glitter but if you wanna crank it up a notch you can add the third glitter shade and make your highlight pop even more. Its great. The pearl is perfect for lighter skin tones! Casey did such a great job with these, I'm obsessed!!
Megan K.
Hamilton, ON
Is this highlighter or eye shadow?
Jodi M.
Little Ferry, NJ
Is this product worth the money? I want to buy it because I love Casey Holmes but I want to make sure it is worth it.
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
Is this sold at ulta? Or just Sephora?
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
Who else is dying to try this?
Gina G.
Clovis, CA
Smashbox Spotlight Palette I really want this in Pearl. Does anyone have it? Is it worth buying? Highlighter is my favorite.