BY SMASHBOX

An Easy To Use Highlighting Palette That Puts You In Control Of The Spotlight. Fearlessly Add Dimension And Depth To Your Face With 3 Tonal Finishes That Layer To Create Your Ultimate Glow. Each Shade Melts Into Skin Without Emphasizing Uneven Texture.

Co-created With Highlighting Guru And Youtube Star Casey Holmes, Each Tonal Palette Was Inspired By Casey’s Ideal Lighting. Includes 3 Exclusive Get-the-looks And Quick Tips For Optimal Placement To Keep You Always Well Lit In Any Light & Every Pic.

Casey’s Top 5 Smashbox Products:

• Primer Water
  • Pore Minimizer Primer
  • Always On Liquid Lip
  • Contour Palette
  • Shape Matters Palette

Tips:

Brush Onto Shoulders And Décolletage, Too!

Benefits:

• 3 Complementary Highlighting Shades
  • 2 Shimmer-finish Shades + 1 Mega Sparkle That Dials Light Way Up
  • Instantly Adds Dimension & Depth
  • Beyond Blendable, Velvety Smooth Formulas
  • Includes Our Pros’ Placement Tips & How-to’s
  • Use Pearl On Light To Fair Skin And Gold On Medium To Dark Skin

Usage:

Wear Alone Or Layer Shades To Build Your Ultimate Highlight. Can Be Applied Over Blush Or Contour For Added Dimension.

Mica, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Zinc Stearate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Lauroyl Lysine, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Water\aqua\eau, Isopentyldiol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol

May Contain:

Dimension Palette Pwdr Hghlghtr Wn Division Ingredients:

Talc, Zinc Stearate, Nylon-12, Lauroyl Lysine, Panthenol, Mineral Oil\paraffinum Liquidum\huile Minerale, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Tin Oxide, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Isopentyldiol, Boron Nitride, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140)

Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Casey Holmes knocked it out of the park with her first collaboration! I have the pearl highlighter pallet and absolutely adore it. One shade is glittery and bright for days you want that special oomph! The other two are very versatile and great for everyday use. This product is my new favorite highlighter.
Megan B.
Napa, CA
Yass! Casey Holmes killed it with these palletes!!  I receive the pearl pallete and it is exactly what she said it was. I am a pale and all of the colors are very nice, it does not make your pores look crazy. It's smooth and not very much kick up. I would differently repurchase.
Amanda Q.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Pearl more...
This highlighting palette is amazing! Love Casey and her YouTube channel so I had to go out and get this. Best highlighters I have tried! Blends smoothly onto the skin and has the perfect amount of shimmer and shine! I use this on the inner corner of my eyes, below my brows, tops of my cheeks, chin, nose and forehead and creates the perfect amount of shine and shimmer :)
Sophia T.
Dartmouth, MA
Review for: Pearl more...
Smashbox Spotlight Palette are a really beautiful highlighting palette. I love that there are three different finishes in here. There's a subtle, medium, and intense highlighter shade. I like that you have options. They also layer very well. Sometimes I'll use the subtle and more intense ones together. They look very pretty on the skin and last all day!
Renn H.
Review for: Pearl, Gold, Other more...
Casey Holmes knocks it our of the park with this beautiful palette. With a selection of three shimmery shades, you are able to choose where you want which shade to go. I really love the white shade and the one in the middle. As others have said, the last shade is super glittery and should prob only be used for special occasions. Casey notes this in her special message to you in the box :)
Patricia G.
Yassss! I love Casey Holmes and this palette is great! The colors are perfect for a light highlight look. It's also build able for an extremely blinding highlight. I also really like how she made 2 palettes. I find a lot of golden highlights look weird on my pale skin. The pearly colors in this specific palette are more suited to my skin tone a d I appreciate that Casey did that.
Brooke T.
Rego Park, NY
LOVE! I own both of these palettes and I use them almost daily. You will almost never run out of this product bc it is so pigmented, and you do not need much product. The formula is amazing and the color looks great on all skin tones.
member-e0592789b
Bullhead, SD
Review for: Pearl, Gold more...
I am in love with this pallet! I love the shimmer and really makes my face glow and stand out the perfect amount! Love love love this! I get lots of compliments too
Megan D.
Nashville
Review for: Pearl more...
It has a subtle shade, and also for going all out!!! I wear it to work and to go out at night as well. What I love the most is that it can be used for any place you want to go. I am dark skin and the gold palette speaks volume! Other highlights usually are too much for me but this one is perfect! Casey nailed it with this collaboration! Congrats to her! She's awesome!
Allison L.
Patton, PA
Review for: Pearl more...
I absolutely love this palette for my fair skin! It is very pigmented and goes onto the skin beautifully. It can be built up for a more intense highlight or it can be applied with a light hand for an everyday look. I love Casey Holmes and I'm so glad smashbox collaborated with her! I really enjoy this palette and would definitely repurchase it.
Megan K.
Hamilton, ON
Is this highlighter or eye shadow?
Jodi M.
Little Ferry, NJ
Is this product worth the money? I want to buy it because I love Casey Holmes but I want to make sure it is worth it.
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
Is this sold at ulta? Or just Sephora?
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
Who else is dying to try this?
Gina G.
Clovis, CA
Smashbox Spotlight Palette I really want this in Pearl. Does anyone have it? Is it worth buying? Highlighter is my favorite.