BY SMASHBOX

An Easy To Use Highlighting Palette That Puts You In Control Of The Spotlight. Fearlessly Add Dimension And Depth To Your Face With 3 Tonal Finishes That Layer To Create Your Ultimate Glow. Each Shade Melts Into Skin Without Emphasizing Uneven Texture.

Co-created With Highlighting Guru And Youtube Star Casey Holmes, Each Tonal Palette Was Inspired By Casey’s Ideal Lighting. Includes 3 Exclusive Get-the-looks And Quick Tips For Optimal Placement To Keep You Always Well Lit In Any Light & Every Pic.

Casey’s Top 5 Smashbox Products:

• Primer Water
  • Pore Minimizer Primer
  • Always On Liquid Lip
  • Contour Palette
  • Shape Matters Palette

Tips:

Brush Onto Shoulders And Décolletage, Too!

Benefits:

• 3 Complementary Highlighting Shades
  • 2 Shimmer-finish Shades + 1 Mega Sparkle That Dials Light Way Up
  • Instantly Adds Dimension & Depth
  • Beyond Blendable, Velvety Smooth Formulas
  • Includes Our Pros’ Placement Tips & How-to’s
  • Use Pearl On Light To Fair Skin And Gold On Medium To Dark Skin

Usage:

Wear Alone Or Layer Shades To Build Your Ultimate Highlight. Can Be Applied Over Blush Or Contour For Added Dimension.

Mica, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Zinc Stearate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Lauroyl Lysine, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Water\aqua\eau, Isopentyldiol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol

May Contain:

Dimension Palette Pwdr Hghlghtr Wn Division Ingredients:

Talc, Zinc Stearate, Nylon-12, Lauroyl Lysine, Panthenol, Mineral Oil\paraffinum Liquidum\huile Minerale, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Tin Oxide, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Isopentyldiol, Boron Nitride, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140)

Jaylee D.
Terre Haute, IN
Casey it's one of my favorite humans to watch on YouTube so of course I was too excited and bought this highlight! Not only is is beautiful and glowy it also compliments textures and pores. I love that she made this in both pearl (light skin tones) & gold (for darker skin tones) It's very simple to use and one swipe will really do it! I love that there are 3 shades in the pallet for $35. I think anyone who tries this will love it no matter what your skin texture looks like.
Kayla S.
Canonsburg , PA
Review for: Gold more...
I am a huge fan of highlighters and I was pretty pleased when I purchased this gold palette. It is super pigmented and a little bit goes a long way. I'm light skinned-medium but tan pretty good in the summer and these shades are beautiful on tanned skin. The gold is a perfect highlight for my cheek bones. I would suggest the pearl palette highlighters for those with more fair skin. These have glimmer without all the fall out of glitter flecks like some highlighters.
Caitlyn H.
Love the 3 colors in each pallet . Packaging is so so cute . Each color is amazingly pigmented and sparklin. All 3 colors allows for a nice neutral color to go out in
Mary U.
Review for: Pearl more...
I have really been loving this since I got it! I love mixing the first 2 shades in the palette for the most gorgeous highlight! The third shade in the palette is very glitter-y which I don't like at all, but it does make a pretty eyeshadow! This palette is great if you have texture or larger pores because these aren't crazy intense, metallic highlights so they won't emphasize any skin imperfections! If the last shade wasn't so glitter-y it would be a perfect palette!!
Jenna M.
Warren, MI
Review for: Pearl more...
If I could give this product more then 5 stars I would. This product is amazing! The glow is so nice. You can layer these shades or wear just one and have such a nice highlight. The texture is amazing. There is also no fall out or hard glitter texture. I have to give Casey a huge shoutout for this collaboration with smashbox. She did a amazing job and picked such amazing colors. I am in love with this product and has become my number 1 highlight hands down!
Kelli M.
Framingham, MA
Review for: Pearl more...
My girl Casey Holmes knocked it out of the park with this one! I've been using this everyday and love the different shades in the palette. I use each individually or often mix them together to create a more intense highlight when going out. This is a great everyday highlighter as it's pigmented but not a crazy highlight that shines. I enjoy both types but think this is great for daytime, although it can be layered for night as well.
Kelsey W.
Zebulon , NC
Casey did a great job with both palettes! I just received both, and cannot wait to use them regularly! Watching her YouTube videos really inspired me, and she will show you how to use them according to skin tone and make up looks. I think both palettes are very versatile, of course Pearl would be best for fair skin tones, but they are so pigmented and feel so good on the face. Great product for the money, and I even got a complimentary gift from Smashbox with my orders from Ulta!
Kady H.
Twin Falls
Review for: Pearl more...
First of all, I LOVE Casey Holmes, so I bought this pallete to support her. It doesn't bring out texture in your skin and it is long lasting. I love that it has 3 options to choose from. It looks like a natural glow on the skin and is very reasonably priced for the quality of the product.
Stephanie C.
This palette is beautiful and compact and comes with 3 great highlights! I own the "pearl" palette and all 3 of the shades look beautiful for my skintone. There is 1 shade that has a bit of glitter, so I will usually not use that one on my face. It makes a nice body highlight if you dont mind glitter on your body. The other 2 shades are beautiful! 1 is a more pinky-natural highlight and the other is a more icey blingy highlight. Great, versatile palette!
Khadiya N.
Philadelphia, PA
This highlighter palette is amazing! This is my favorite to use on a daily basis when I want a more simpler look! Wearing these palette will make you light up every room you enter! These shades compliments your overall look and skin tone! I highly recommend this bold sophisticated product!
Megan K.
Hamilton, ON
Is this highlighter or eye shadow?
Jodi M.
Little Ferry, NJ
Is this product worth the money? I want to buy it because I love Casey Holmes but I want to make sure it is worth it.
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
Is this sold at ulta? Or just Sephora?
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
Who else is dying to try this?
Gina G.
Clovis, CA
Smashbox Spotlight Palette I really want this in Pearl. Does anyone have it? Is it worth buying? Highlighter is my favorite.