BY SMASHBOX

An Easy To Use Highlighting Palette That Puts You In Control Of The Spotlight. Fearlessly Add Dimension And Depth To Your Face With 3 Tonal Finishes That Layer To Create Your Ultimate Glow. Each Shade Melts Into Skin Without Emphasizing Uneven Texture.

Co-created With Highlighting Guru And Youtube Star Casey Holmes, Each Tonal Palette Was Inspired By Casey’s Ideal Lighting. Includes 3 Exclusive Get-the-looks And Quick Tips For Optimal Placement To Keep You Always Well Lit In Any Light & Every Pic.

Casey’s Top 5 Smashbox Products:

• Primer Water
  • Pore Minimizer Primer
  • Always On Liquid Lip
  • Contour Palette
  • Shape Matters Palette

Tips:

Brush Onto Shoulders And Décolletage, Too!

Benefits:

• 3 Complementary Highlighting Shades
  • 2 Shimmer-finish Shades + 1 Mega Sparkle That Dials Light Way Up
  • Instantly Adds Dimension & Depth
  • Beyond Blendable, Velvety Smooth Formulas
  • Includes Our Pros’ Placement Tips & How-to’s
  • Use Pearl On Light To Fair Skin And Gold On Medium To Dark Skin

Usage:

Wear Alone Or Layer Shades To Build Your Ultimate Highlight. Can Be Applied Over Blush Or Contour For Added Dimension.

Mica, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Zinc Stearate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Lauroyl Lysine, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Water\aqua\eau, Isopentyldiol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol

May Contain:

Dimension Palette Pwdr Hghlghtr Wn Division Ingredients:

Talc, Zinc Stearate, Nylon-12, Lauroyl Lysine, Panthenol, Mineral Oil\paraffinum Liquidum\huile Minerale, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Tin Oxide, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Isopentyldiol, Boron Nitride, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140)

Amie G.
Averill Park, NY
So beautiful and very intense! I love Casey Holmes I think she did a great job with these! Crank it up is glittery which isn't flattering on my skin but the other two I love! If you don't want to be seen from space just use a light hand.
Ashley S.
Derry, PA
First off I love the colors of both pallets but the pearl is my absolute favorite!! They are so creamy and pigmented I can't get enough of them! I also use them as an eyeshadow if I'm in a pinch!! I hope they keep these forever!! Plus my fav YouTuber helped create them!!! Good Job Casey Holmes!!!
Marissa K.
Cedar Grove, WV
Had to get this to support one of my favorite youtubers Casey, I really like this highlight palette, the only thing I will say is that I feel like since this is caseys palette her name should have been on the actual palette and not just the packaging. Other than that it's a really good palette.
Shannon H.
Canonsburg, PA
Review for: Pearl more...
I've struggled a lot with this palette. Its very chunky glitter that flies everywhere. I have found that applying with a small eyeshadow brush does help, as you have more control over where the product is going. Even then, its not my favorite as its very chalky looking and its hard to see that "glow."
Stephanie W.
Review for: Pearl more...
I recommend this to everyone I know because they're so universal and so pretty on the skin! This is great to use all over, your cheeks, shoulders, as eye shadow... I use it all over! Hands down my favorite highlight palette and there are two different ones so there is one for everybody!
aubrie e.
Sherwood, OR
This is one of my favorite powder highlighters ever! So creamy and is so pigmented! I have oily skin and it stayed on ALL day! So easy to apply and blend with a brush and even my fingers on like my nose area. This product also doesn't fill into my pores which is great! Definitely buy again!
Shelby M.
Montgomery, AL
Review for: Pearl more...
I adore this highlight palette! It gives the most beautiful highlight without being too over the top. The pearl palette has a pink undertone which I love. The shimmer in the shades is very smooth and does not accentuate any pores on the skin. I'm almost about to have to buy my second palette!
kenecia j.
Beaufort , SC
Review for: Gold more...
Best highlighter around! I love this trio of highlighters! You get 2 different finishes and they are all super nice! I bought this one in the Gold option. It blends flawlessly and looks great on my tan/ deeper skin tone! The price point was perfect as well! The packaging was perfect for traveling with and durable!
Miranda M.
Duluth, MN
Review for: Pearl, Gold more...
I had such high hopes for these pallets but they were just disappointing. The glitter in them was kind of chunky & made any texture on my skin stand out more then it already does. It didn’t blend well into my makeup. The shades were pretty & pigmented but just didn’t work the way I wanted them too.
Miss U.
Review for: Gold more...
This trio is great if you are looking for a glowy and subtle highlighter. The first two shades provide that glow from within look. The last shade is used best if you layer it on top of the other for a very bold highlight. It's nice, but I'm not sure if i will repurchase since I do have others I prefer instead.
Megan K.
Hamilton, ON
Is this highlighter or eye shadow?
Jodi M.
Little Ferry, NJ
Is this product worth the money? I want to buy it because I love Casey Holmes but I want to make sure it is worth it.
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
Is this sold at ulta? Or just Sephora?
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
Who else is dying to try this?
Gina G.
Clovis, CA
Smashbox Spotlight Palette I really want this in Pearl. Does anyone have it? Is it worth buying? Highlighter is my favorite.