BY SMASHBOX

An Easy To Use Highlighting Palette That Puts You In Control Of The Spotlight. Fearlessly Add Dimension And Depth To Your Face With 3 Tonal Finishes That Layer To Create Your Ultimate Glow. Each Shade Melts Into Skin Without Emphasizing Uneven Texture.

Co-created With Highlighting Guru And Youtube Star Casey Holmes, Each Tonal Palette Was Inspired By Casey’s Ideal Lighting. Includes 3 Exclusive Get-the-looks And Quick Tips For Optimal Placement To Keep You Always Well Lit In Any Light & Every Pic.

Casey’s Top 5 Smashbox Products:

• Primer Water
  • Pore Minimizer Primer
  • Always On Liquid Lip
  • Contour Palette
  • Shape Matters Palette

Tips:

Brush Onto Shoulders And Décolletage, Too!

Benefits:

• 3 Complementary Highlighting Shades
  • 2 Shimmer-finish Shades + 1 Mega Sparkle That Dials Light Way Up
  • Instantly Adds Dimension & Depth
  • Beyond Blendable, Velvety Smooth Formulas
  • Includes Our Pros’ Placement Tips & How-to’s
  • Use Pearl On Light To Fair Skin And Gold On Medium To Dark Skin

Usage:

Wear Alone Or Layer Shades To Build Your Ultimate Highlight. Can Be Applied Over Blush Or Contour For Added Dimension.

Mica, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Zinc Stearate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Lauroyl Lysine, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Water\aqua\eau, Isopentyldiol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol

May Contain:

Dimension Palette Pwdr Hghlghtr Wn Division Ingredients:

Talc, Zinc Stearate, Nylon-12, Lauroyl Lysine, Panthenol, Mineral Oil\paraffinum Liquidum\huile Minerale, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Tin Oxide, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Isopentyldiol, Boron Nitride, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140)

Kirsten K.
Toledo, OH
Review for: Pearl more...
I love the colors in this, but the pan sizes are sooooo small and I really only find myself using the first shade. What I do use though so pretty. It leaves me glowing but not sparkly. I just want a larger size of it because I already hit pan.
Jordan M.
Lockbourne, OH
Review for: Pearl more...
I love the shades of these highlights. Light enough for light to medium skin tones. The formula of the first highlight does not accentuate texture which is why I wanted to purchase! And the other two are great for layering for that BAM highlight of great on their own for natural highlight. Thank you smashbox!
Olivia p.
Rogers, AR
This is a newer product but I'm obsessed already! I love the gold pallet for my tanner skin in the spring/summer. I have some texture on my skin and this doesn't accentuate that at all. It's a pretty decent price for 3 highlight options in one pallet. I would definitely recommend! AND who doesn't love Casey!?
Morgan G.
Fort Wayne, IN
Review for: Pearl more...
Best highlighters I've ever tried!!! They look amazing even on my textured skin. They last all day long. I own the pearl palate which is perfect for my light skin tone. I recommend getting your hands on as soon as possible. Best product I've used and I need this all summer long!! My favorite YouTuber, Casey Holmes, created this with smash box and I think it is so so so good.
Melena S.
Lawrenceville, GA
Review for: Gold more...
HOLY GLOW! I bought this (not only because it's a collab with my favorite YouTuber) but because I really like Smashbox products. This gold palette is SO beautiful on dark skin. Not only is each color extremely beautiful, but they blend so nicely! Well worth the price for a beautiful glow that lasts all day!
Amanda N.
Review for: Gold more...
Can use this for both highlights,eyeshadow and cheeks. Little goes a long way. Very prey colors. Would recommend it to lose ladies who like the light sheer not to much look. It didn't last but then I didn't lock it in. May be my fault. But I love anything Gold and shimmering in my book it still a good product
Amanda H.
Holland, MI
Review for: Pearl more...
This is the most beautiful highlighter! It is not too glittery like most highlighters (I love those too, but I love a more natural one for day to day). It looks natural & is great for fair skin. I have a lot of texture & this highlighter does not enhance it. I will even use this for eyeshadow as well.
Diane F.
Petaluma, CA
I think Casey Holmes is super inspirational so I had to pick up the Gold and Pearl Spotlight Palettes. I think they work great for a natural highlight! They are super buildable and blend so nicely! It doesn't enhance any texture on the face and I absolutely would recommend this highlighter to people!
Amie G.
Averill Park, NY
So beautiful and very intense! I love Casey Holmes I think she did a great job with these! Crank it up is glittery which isn't flattering on my skin but the other two I love! If you don't want to be seen from space just use a light hand.
Abby S.
Franklin, MA
I bought this one in first released in Sephora, and right now it is my day to day highlighting palette. It really does offer that "glow from within" look. I purchased the Pearl palette since I am on the fair side and I mix the first two shades together for my cheek bones and then use the first shade on every other high points of my face.
Megan K.
Hamilton, ON
Is this highlighter or eye shadow?
Jodi M.
Little Ferry, NJ
Is this product worth the money? I want to buy it because I love Casey Holmes but I want to make sure it is worth it.
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
Is this sold at ulta? Or just Sephora?
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
Who else is dying to try this?
Gina G.
Clovis, CA
Smashbox Spotlight Palette I really want this in Pearl. Does anyone have it? Is it worth buying? Highlighter is my favorite.

Sephora