BY SMASHBOX

An Easy To Use Highlighting Palette That Puts You In Control Of The Spotlight. Fearlessly Add Dimension And Depth To Your Face With 3 Tonal Finishes That Layer To Create Your Ultimate Glow. Each Shade Melts Into Skin Without Emphasizing Uneven Texture.

Co-created With Highlighting Guru And Youtube Star Casey Holmes, Each Tonal Palette Was Inspired By Casey’s Ideal Lighting. Includes 3 Exclusive Get-the-looks And Quick Tips For Optimal Placement To Keep You Always Well Lit In Any Light & Every Pic.

Casey’s Top 5 Smashbox Products:

• Primer Water
  • Pore Minimizer Primer
  • Always On Liquid Lip
  • Contour Palette
  • Shape Matters Palette

Tips:

Brush Onto Shoulders And Décolletage, Too!

Benefits:

• 3 Complementary Highlighting Shades
  • 2 Shimmer-finish Shades + 1 Mega Sparkle That Dials Light Way Up
  • Instantly Adds Dimension & Depth
  • Beyond Blendable, Velvety Smooth Formulas
  • Includes Our Pros’ Placement Tips & How-to’s
  • Use Pearl On Light To Fair Skin And Gold On Medium To Dark Skin

Usage:

Wear Alone Or Layer Shades To Build Your Ultimate Highlight. Can Be Applied Over Blush Or Contour For Added Dimension.

Mica, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Zinc Stearate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Lauroyl Lysine, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Water\aqua\eau, Isopentyldiol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol

May Contain:

Dimension Palette Pwdr Hghlghtr Wn Division Ingredients:

Talc, Zinc Stearate, Nylon-12, Lauroyl Lysine, Panthenol, Mineral Oil\paraffinum Liquidum\huile Minerale, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Tin Oxide, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Isopentyldiol, Boron Nitride, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140)

Maddie D.
Review for: Pearl more...
I am absolutely in love with this highlighter. The very first time I swatched this at sephora I fell in love. The highlighter is very smooth and silky to touch. Not only that but it applies smoothly in the skin. It's very blinding and goes with any skin tone
Destiny L.
Broken Arrow, OK
I absolutely LOVE the Smashbox Spotlight Palette! The colors are beautiful in the pan and on the skin. They don't show much texture and I never have to use a lot for it to glow. It's fairly priced for how much you get in each of the 3 pans too. Would 100% recommend
Kaitlin C.
Oak Forest
Review for: Pearl more...
Blinding with slight sparkle ! It’s beautiful especially if you spray fix plus on your face and then apply the highlighter ! It’s bright and gives your skin a beautiful glow hard not to put it on your entire face I have been using it as a staple for about a year now!
Amanda C.
Chickamauga, GA
This is a beautiful palette. Im pretty fair so i got the perl palette. And its stunning!!!!! Not chalky or chunky. Has a nice sheen instead if loads of glitter. Go in with a light hand and get a beautiful subtle glow. Not your taste go in just a LITTLE heavier and get that BAM IN YOUR FACE GLOW. Its an amazing palette and i highly recommend it.
Danielle L.
I absolutely love this palette. The consistency is very nice, creamy and not chalky. There is a little kick up but nothing horrible. I usually mix the first 2 for a brow highlight and the lightest for nose/ cheeks. I cannot tell you how many compliments I have gotten. I will most likely be buying a back up. Just take my money, Smashbox!
Natalie T.
Hewitt, NJ
Review for: Pearl more...
By far one of my ultimate faves for summer this year! This highlight palette is worth every penny. It's easy to apply and it's buildable so you can have a natural highlight or a blinding highlight, which is a quality I look for in all my highlighters. I will definitely be repurchasing and I'm gonna buy the gold one next!
Kim H.
Indianapolis, IN
This has been the best highlighter for me! I absolutely fell in love with it 1st use! I now use it every single day! There are two different palettes bronze and pearl! I definitely would recommend everyone purchase one!
Nissa M.
So in love with this is long lasting the palette is so soft and goes on so easy. blends well! I've never fell in love with a highlight like this! And the fact there's 3 different one for the natural look or the going out look!
Amy I.
Indian Trail
I am in love with my new smash box contouring palette.  It gave me the perfect amount of coverage and matched perfectly with my skin tone.  I got so many compliments form all of my friends and family.  By the end of the night, it looks just as fresh as when i applied in the morning.  I would highly recommend and the best part...it didn't break the bank! ;)
Vanessa A.
Review for: Pearl, Gold more...
I love both shades in these pallets. They can create a natural subtle glow or you can add the toppers on top to make it more dramatic. They don't accentuate pores or texture which makes them perfect for everyone. I reach for one of these every day whether it's for eye highlight or for my face. Absolutely worth the hype
Megan K.
Hamilton, ON
Is this highlighter or eye shadow?
Jodi M.
Little Ferry, NJ
Is this product worth the money? I want to buy it because I love Casey Holmes but I want to make sure it is worth it.
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
Is this sold at ulta? Or just Sephora?
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
Who else is dying to try this?
Gina G.
Clovis, CA
Smashbox Spotlight Palette I really want this in Pearl. Does anyone have it? Is it worth buying? Highlighter is my favorite.